I have been awake for approximately 52 minutes now. I don't need to wake up at six but I do anyway, that will be explained in due time.
On the days when I have college I have to leave my house at 7:45 to walk to the train station and catch a train. ZOOM. I don't need to get up at 6:00 in the morning BUT, I like to. Not because I like getting up early, but because I NEED some relaxing time before I get ready and go. I have to sit around, drinking coffee, waking up for at least 45 minutes before I feel good enough to do anything. When I have work I will get up at four in the morning if I have to, just to get my morning relaxation. EVEN if I was out until three the night before.
And I HAVE to shower, every morning. NEVER night. Has to be morning.
Generally, how do you get ready in the mornings? Do you have any morning rituals, such as sacrificing a small animal to the God of mornings, Shaokern Flash?
I pretty much always get up earlyish anyway. But when I get up and I have to go somewhere, I hate it and don't want to, but when I get up and know that I don't have to do anything, it's a fine, enjoyable experience, fun for everyone involved!
Basically what I'm trying to say is; do you like trains?

SIDE TOPIC: race to get ready in the morning fastest. Need pictures, each frame at most 3 seconds apart, documenting your morning from start to finish.