Thread: time stamp

Default time stamp

I looked everywhere and I can't find an answer to this, and honestly feel like I missing something huge. Why can't I see date and time stamps on posts? This bothers me. Am I missing something here?

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Which style are you using?

EoFF Classic

Articles

The date and time show up for me with the postbit above and beside the post. It's located just above the username.

If that area is empty for you or has seemingly random numbers, check your Date & Time options (under Settings -> General Settings). Here, make sure that the dropdown menus for Date format and Time format respectively are set to a readable date - any of the first three should work. Also make sure that the text field under each one is empty. I don't remember exactly how it's set up (and this shouldn't really happen), but just to be safe, make sure they don't contain spaces or other whitespace, too.

Thanks, I'll mess with it. Yeah that area is blank to me. I am wondering if it's a Chrome issue. I'll try firefox to see if that works too.

Edit: Well got it working just switched it from the default to International, and the back and now it's fine. Very odd. Thanks a lot! Now I can sleep at night!

Articles

No problem! These things happen. I suspect, since you're an old member, that your settings in a past forum installation didn't get carried over properly in an upgrade, or something of the sort.