Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Your zombie survival weapon

Blog Entries

There is now a cat to my left I FEEL LIKE THIS IS A WEAPON I CAN ONLY USE ONCE.

Also, I am hiding for Alive-Man here. SHH.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernChaosGod View Post
    Yeah, but you can't go Gordon Freeman on their asses, Cuch.
    Doesn't he have a mirror to his left? He can break that and use the sharp broken pieces as weapons.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Technically Mogi is to my left, but I think the warm climate will do just fine. Zombies aren't very resilient.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Agent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernChaosGod View Post
    Yeah, but you can't go Gordon Freeman on their asses, Cuch.
    Doesn't he have a mirror to his left? He can break that and use the sharp broken pieces as weapons.
    Those are horrible weapons against a zombie.

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

A massive stack of DVDs, two empty glass bottles, a lamp, a small bag of Pizza Combos, a knife, a candle, lotion, nail polish remover, my left speaker, and some mint extract

Quote Originally Posted by ~*~Celes~*~ View Post
    A massive stack of DVDs, two empty glass bottles, a lamp, a small bag of Pizza Combos, a knife, a candle, lotion, nail polish remover, my left speaker, and some mint extract
    Why does a knife seem out of place on a computer desk to me? o.o

Well, it would seem that my weapon of choice is brains. Seems like a horribly ineffective choice of weapon. As a matter of fact, they're probably more of a liability when it comes to zombies.

A note pad and sample zippers......I'm so going to make it through the night with these in hand.....

HOTROD
    "Lets go for a spin you and I"

Quote Originally Posted by Clo View Post
    Also, I am hiding for Alive-Man here. SHH.
    YOU HAVE BEEN RETRIEVED. Now is my turn, and I will hide in a place no one will look.

I think if everyone had a choice of weapons though, training your own zombie to defend you would be the best option. You could call it Spud and take long walks through the park, enjoy a day out at the fairground, various things. Could be a lot of fun.
    Everyone, write some zombie training notes in a notepad and put it to your left. That way, when the zombies attack, we'll be prepared!

Blog Entries

My computer...I'll just have to sacrifice myself instead.
    If I turn my back I'm defenceless, and to go blindly seems senseless.

Quote Originally Posted by Badge View Post
    My computer...I'll just have to sacrifice myself instead.
    No, Badge, don't talk like that.

Blog Entries

But...but...I can't bear to see it go!
    If I turn my back I'm defenceless, and to go blindly seems senseless.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Clo View Post
    There is now a cat to my left I FEEL LIKE THIS IS A WEAPON I CAN ONLY USE ONCE.
    Nine times, unless it's already used up eight.

For me? I have a freaking gun.

Okay, so it's a tape gun. But that's still useful. I also have scissors, two screwdrivers, a number of markers, pens and pencils, post-it-notes, a mug, label remover spray, foam cleaner, many plastic cups, salad cream, tartare sauce, tomato sauce, salt, notepads, thermal paste and a CD. All of which could be put to some use, I'm sure, if I thought about it hard enough. The label remover would be useful for blinding the zombies, the tape gun could be used to wrap up their faces so they can't bite and arms so they can't move them from their body. Even their legs so as to cause them to fall over. The foam cleaner probably would blind them too, now that I think about it. CD, when broken, would do okay for close-quarters engagements. Same goes for pens/pencils and screwdrivers. The plastic cups and sauces would do for emergency rations if it came to that level of desperation. Notepad + tape gun + permanent marker = Notes to be left for fellow survivors. Post-it notes work, too. Finally, and perhaps most importantly, I can use the thermal paste, uh, should I need to order in a new CPU and systemboard for my PC. xD

If I was at home instead of at work, it would be the plank which makes up part of my IKEA desk. Which can be dismantled and used like a bat. That works.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Nine times, unless it's already used up eight.

For me? I have a freaking gun.

Okay, so it's a tape gun. But that's still useful. I also have scissors, two screwdrivers, a number of markers, pens and pencils, post-it-notes, a mug, label remover spray, foam cleaner, many plastic cups, salad cream, tartare sauce, tomato sauce, salt, notepads, thermal paste and a CD. All of which could be put to some use, I'm sure, if I thought about it hard enough. The label remover would be useful for blinding the zombies, the tape gun could be used to wrap up their faces so they can't bite and arms so they can't move them from their body. Even their legs so as to cause them to fall over. The foam cleaner probably would blind them too, now that I think about it. CD, when broken, would do okay for close-quarters engagements. Same goes for pens/pencils and screwdrivers. The plastic cups and sauces would do for emergency rations if it came to that level of desperation. Notepad + tape gun + permanent marker = Notes to be left for fellow survivors. Post-it notes work, too. Finally, and perhaps most importantly, I can use the thermal paste, uh, should I need to order in a new CPU and systemboard for my PC. xD

If I was at home instead of at work, it would be the plank which makes up part of my IKEA desk. Which can be dismantled and used like a bat. That works.
    Loony BoB is The Ultimate Zombie Destroyer.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I wouldn't go as far as to say that. I'd just say that I'm ready to adapt to extreme situations should the need arise.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Blog Entries

Perhaps the keyword "immediate" should have been inserted before "left". There are tons of things to my left, including a wooden sword, but there was a towel right there on my desk in front of everything else. I now have it equipped.

Naomi The Insane, everything is a HHGttG reference unless it is not.