Thread: Right, time for another Sonic thread

Default Right, time for another Sonic thread

This time about Sonic Colours. I'm actually quite stoked about this game, and I don't even own a Wii. Check out this video. Even though the game seems to play itself a lot of the time I still think it looks awesome. The music in particular is really impressive.

Despite what people say, I think Sonic 4 was alright. Not great but still worth playing. With that and now Sonic Colours I think Sonic is starting to make a comeback of sorts. Still far off to compete with Mario but he's on his way one step at a time.

Unfortunately I can't watch the video. But I'm always happy to hear about another Sonic game on the horizon. Even if it is sometimes bittersweet. Its good to know he's still trying. So I'll always root for him. But I don't think I'll be holding my breath for him for a long time. Here's hoping for this one. But the last couple of Wii Sonic games got terrible reviews. I'll patiently wait for the one game that bucks to the trend though. Here's hopin'

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Intriguing, but I don't think I would pick it up without playing a demo first.

Surprisingly looks pretty damn good...

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Articles
    Blog Entries

That video is pretty awesome, too bad I have no intention of buying a wii.

Finally watched the video. Looks like a normal 3D Sonic game. Though definitely looks better than the last few Sonic games I've heard about lately, though

The Nintendo Power review says it's great. As in, not just good, but great. Kind of mind boggling.