Thread: Diablo 3 Updates!

Default Diablo 3 Updates!

I was perusing GameFaqs when I heard about all the stuff that happened at BlizzCon, and finally, after a year of practically no news, we get the last character class!

Demon Hunter

She seems interesting, although there doesn't seem to be an equivalent of the opposite gender like the rest of classes. Could just be that they haven't gotten around to making him yet .
    They also included PVP info for those into that sort of thing. Although, now that it seems way more organized, it seems like it would be fun to try.

So excited for this to come out!

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

I've always been lukewarm to Diablo. I've played the first one and I didn't finish the second but for some reason I still feel compelled to stay atop of Blizzards DIII news.

As impractical as it is, dual wielding crossbows looks really fricking sweat.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Didn't top the monk as my 'must play' class, but it looks interesting. I was more excited by the PVP arena footage, it looks smurfing sweeet! Pretty sure the release is still going to be a 2012/13 date though, which sucks.

I like the Demon Hunter, but I will still be playing the magical asian woman for my first character.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphic View Post
    She seems interesting, although there doesn't seem to be an equivalent of the opposite gender like the rest of classes. Could just be that they haven't gotten around to making him yet .
    All of the characters have been announced one gender at a time. I'm sure we'll see a male Demon Hunter soon.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Looks pretty cool (might even be cooler than the monk), but unless Blizzard unsmurf themselves I'm not gonna get Diablo 3.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I'm sure D3 will have the untouchable production values but I'm more interested in Torchlight II.

Quote Originally Posted by Necronopticous View Post
    I like the Demon Hunter, but I will still be playing the magical asian woman for my first character.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphic View Post
    All of the characters have been announced one gender at a time. I'm sure we'll see a male Demon Hunter soon.
    I didn't know that ;x
    I remember just going back to check sometime after they announced the monk and all of the opposite gender counterparts were available. It seems like he'll just look like an Altair/Ezio clone from the Assassin's Creed series anyway,lol.

PvP does look more exciting now, organizing it with points and matching you up with similarly leveled players actually makes me want to try it instead of jumping into a game,having someone go hostile and ambush me like in D2 lol.

Hopefully it won't be too long now that they have the 5 classes down like they said would be at launch. Maybe sometime next year?

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Pretty sure the release is still going to be a 2012/13 date though, which sucks.
    My inside friends at Gamestop all say the tentative release date they're getting is November 2, 2011.