Thread: Bluelaguna.net?

Default Bluelaguna.net?

Is it just me, or is the site down? Does anyone know any details?
    This Apple-software (QuickTime) is not meant to be used for controlling nuclear powerplants, aircraft-navigation, communication-systems, air traffic control-systems or lifesupportive machines, where errors and shortcomings in the Apple-software may lead to deaths, injuries or serious property- or environmental damage.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

It is, but if you have someone to contact there. Their forums are still open.

Oh, ok. I suppose it'll be solved in the near future, then. Phew.
    This Apple-software (QuickTime) is not meant to be used for controlling nuclear powerplants, aircraft-navigation, communication-systems, air traffic control-systems or lifesupportive machines, where errors and shortcomings in the Apple-software may lead to deaths, injuries or serious property- or environmental damage.

Fortune Teller Recognized Member Roogle's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

If you are interested in downloading video game music, then you may want to explore alternative means of acquiring video game music through mediums like BitTorrent.
    I believe in the power of humanity.

Blog Entries

I thought we werent allowed to speak of such things on the forum
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Galbadia Hotel Soundtracks Homepage for all of your soundtrack needs. I'm fairly certain it has most (if not all) the content that Blue Laguna had.

"It is a well-known fact that all heroes in all tales disliked vegetables as children.
    Their legend begins with their overcoming of this weakness, and then continues with a journey filled with hardships.
    That noble vegetable, the onion, lives on as a symbol of hardships overcome, and as the mark of a true hero.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by LowCaloriePie View Post
    Galbadia Hotel Soundtracks Homepage for all of your soundtrack needs. I'm fairly certain it has most (if not all) the content that Blue Laguna had.
    It doesn't have any Final Fantasy music. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LowCaloriePie View Post
    It doesn't have any Final Fantasy music. :P
    Lies and slander—oh, wow, I could have sworn it did. Anyhoo, Blue Laguna seems to be working now.

"It is a well-known fact that all heroes in all tales disliked vegetables as children.
    Their legend begins with their overcoming of this weakness, and then continues with a journey filled with hardships.
    That noble vegetable, the onion, lives on as a symbol of hardships overcome, and as the mark of a true hero.
    "