Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Games you're thinking of buying but not sure about . . .

I have no idea if there's a Mac version of MEdia Go. If not, you can still copy your games to your hard drive, but it might be a little more confusing. I don't remember if PSP games have gibberish file names like Wii games or not.

Moving on, I see there are some new releases on the PSN this week. The 6 player X-men game from the 90s has been released. Anybody play it yet? And if so, how's the multiplayer work?

Also, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within HD is on sale for $15 as well. Worth it or wait for a price drop?
    Final Fantasy Infusion - Live the Adventure

I haven't played the PSN version of X-Men Arcade, but I've heard the netcode is really ty so playing online sucks. Offline multiplayer was great in the arcade version and I'd imagine that's unchanged. If you're asking about the specifics, it's a basic arcade beat-em-up like Final Fight.

Warrior Within isn't worth playing for free. If you want to play a Sands of Time game, I say get the first one or wait for The Two Thrones.

I have and beat the first one, so I guess I'll wait for the next release then. Thanks for the tip!

Marvel 3.

Wasted 200ish on importing Catherine and Disgae 4 in the same month, don't feel like spending it on a good game ...

This is more about hardware than software, but has anybody bought a new battery for their PSP 3000 in order to have a longer battery life? How did it work out? Satisfied with the performance?

I also bought my PSP used without a box, and I'm wondering if anybody could recommend some PSP storage cases that would allow me to put some games inside, as well as some of the cables. Thanks if you can help or link me!

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

About downloading PSN games for your PSP: you don't need to re-download them if you delete a game to make room for another. Go into your PSP's memory and just copy the game's folder to your PC for later use. You need the .rif file in the license folder to play it, so it doesn't hurt to make a back up of that too while you're at it. (And in case anyone was curious, you can't just download a .rif file from the internet and make a bootleg game work. They're signed to each individual PSP!)

Also, to anyone thinking of buying New Vegas, only do it if you really really really enjoy the voice of Liam O'Brian.