Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: People with Abilities

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    Yeah we do now have man-machine interfacing sufficient to permit this. However, it's still experimental and expensive so they only put them into paraplegics.

My only inborn power was the uncanny ability to detect twinkies within my line of sight, but I was bitten by a radioactive bandicoot and now I can transform into lightly golden toast on full moons.
    omg did you died???

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

No, it wasn't a very big bandicoot.

I have the ability to mimic realistic sound effects.....

complicated ones take time.....I once had the ability to mimic an aircraft from the departure gate right till take off....

And btw she might have been using a new software to track the movement of the eye onto the screen....

I believe Wii has developed something similar to it.

HOTROD
    "Lets go for a spin you and I"

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

She's just really really really goddamn fast. I mean like jedi reflexes. She moves but you don't see her move she's just too quick. That head movement is a tick she got from a training saber back in the academy.

Blog Entries

Grin

One time I woek up and was like 'i'm tired' but then I forced myself tow ake up because i have special pwoeers like i can absorb energy from the sun you know?

i think i can be as powerful as superman if I could only move to the tripics?

Depression Moon, remember that time we teamed up to destroy the mighty warrior Monxertronic-Man and then all sorts of crazy shenanigans went down and you died I didn't die because I'm Alive-Man but then I used my Live-Powers to bring you back to life, since that day you can't remember my middle name but you can trace the date of my family heritage back to ancient times, where, despite moderate general public opinion and sustained rates, my ancestors lacked the gene in which to produce sweat, which lead to the decrease in apathy of young people over issues such as minced meat, and all that came of it basically is that we opened up a door that could never be closed. Is that what you're doing now? Opening doors? Forever?

Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Alive-Man View Post
    Depression Moon, remember that time we teamed up to destroy the mighty warrior Monxertronic-Man and then all sorts of crazy shenanigans went down and you died I didn't die because I'm Alive-Man but then I used my Live-Powers to bring you back to life, since that day you can't remember my middle name but you can trace the date of my family heritage back to ancient times, where, despite moderate general public opinion and sustained rates, my ancestors lacked the gene in which to produce sweat, which lead to the decrease in apathy of young people over issues such as minced meat, and all that came of it basically is that we opened up a door that could never be closed. Is that what you're doing now? Opening doors? Forever?

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable people...

Did you inform Nick Fury?