View Poll Results: Which is better, Tiny Toons or Animaniacs?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Animaniacs

22 81.48%
  • Tiny Toons

5 18.52%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Animaniacs or Tiny Toons?

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I can remember the whole theme of Animaniacs. I can't remember if Tiny Toons even had a theme.

I didn't realize there were so many Animaniacs fanboys around here...But you can't deny that Tiny Toon Adventures is and was something special because it got Bruce Timm the opportunity to begin his Batman run. Also Harley Quinn herself, Arleen Sorkin, wrote one of the episodes for Tiny Toons which was a nice touch.

YouTube - Fifi La Fume: Out Of Odor

Oh, and here's the Tiny Toons theme song that some people seem to have forgotten.

YouTube - Tiny Toon Adventures Theme Song
    Last edited by The Fat Bioware Nerd; 11-27-2010 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by John_912 View Post
    I didn't realize there were so many Animaniacs fanboys around here...
    Yeah, clearly we're all fanboys for preferring the superior cartoon. You need to stop making threads that only exist to validate your own opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by John_912 View Post
    I didn't realize there were so many Animaniacs fanboys around here...
    Yeah, clearly we're all fanboys for preferring the superior cartoon. You need to stop making threads that only exist to validate your own opinions.
    And you need to stop thinking Indiana Jones 4 is a good movie when in reality it's just a piece of like the Star Wars prequel trilogy! All of you Indiana Jones fanboys are in denial (including The Angry Video Game Nerd, himself, for that matter,) if you guys think Indy 4 is smurfing good enough to stand up there on the same smurfing pedestal with the Indy Trilogy.
    Last edited by The Fat Bioware Nerd; 11-27-2010 at 03:45 AM.

That's it, I'm gonna call the best ever Batman, Adam West to put on his best ever Batman costume and come kick your ass.

That's it, I'm gonna call the best ever Batman, Adam West to put on his best ever Batman costume and come kick your ass.
    Uh-huh. Like Adam West can still go. He's probably like Bruce Wayne in Batman Beyond, he can't smurfing go anymore because of health issues. Also I'm pretty sure the Christian Bale, Batman, can take him handily because if he can take out an entire SWAT Team, then he can handle anything.

Good idea: voting for Animaniacs. Bad idea: voting for Tiny Toons.

Sums up my feelings on that. I remember watching Tiny Toons, but nothing about it stands out in my memory, while I can remember countless shorts from Animaniacs, so it was definitely the only show of the two that was funny enough to have a lasting impression.

Pinky + Brain =
    "I don't always feel lucky, but I'm smart enough to try"

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

John just reminded me that they need to make a live-action Batman Beyond movie.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Animaniacs, it was just better and its whole cast was much better.

I don't really like Tiny Toons, probably cause most of the cast is basically just kid versions of the normal Looney Toons cast so it basically had the "Muppet Babies" feel (well until Looney Toons completely ripped off the idea) without all the things that made Muppet Babies awesome. None of the kid toon characters were ever interesting enough to break away from simply feeling like the old Warner Bros. cartoon characters they emulated. I always felt you were better off just watching old Looney Toons reruns.

The Warner Bros. (and Sister) were just far more likable, and as people have pointed out, the segments in the show were all awesome. I especially love the Wheel of Morality.

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There was only two segments of Animaniacs I really liked - and one of them got removed due to cenorship reasons! Other than that, Animaniacs was good for a few early morning laughs while I was still in bed on a Saturday morning, or waiting for something to do after school.

TIny Toons, I just liked it better, it was interesting how they were literally supposed to be "The Next Generation" of Loony Toons, in a sense - Loony Toons were still going at the time, but it's obvious that what they were doing, and yes - it had a theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    John just reminded me that they need to make a live-action Batman Beyond movie.
    And you're saying this even after those Hollywood assclowns screwed up Avatar: The Last Airbender and Dragon Ball Z!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMoGFeMmhKA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAcpjgKokjk

By the way, they're gonna screw up the Mass Effect series too, mind you, because Avi mothersmurfing Arad, is the producer of Mass Effect 1: The Movie. And this is the very same assclown who wouldn't let Sam Raimi use Gwen Stacy in Spider-Man 1, as the quote unquote "love interest," and he's also the same assclown who forced I repeat FORCED Sam Raimi to use Venom in Spider-Man 3 and that's why Raimi dropped the ball with Spider-Man 3. Because if he had used Venom and his Venom interpretation was good they would've (Arad and the studio) forced Sam Raimi to do even more Venom movies and Raimi hates Venom.
    Last edited by The Fat Bioware Nerd; 11-27-2010 at 05:45 AM.

The Misanthropist charliepanayi's Avatar

What on earth does Batman and Spiderman etc got to do with Tiny Toons and Animaniacs?!
    "Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?"

Quote Originally Posted by charliepanayi View Post
    What on earth does Batman and Spiderman etc got to do with Tiny Toons and Animaniacs?!
    I wasn't talking to you Charlie. I was just rambling to the person I quoted, about how much turning Batman Beyond into a live-action movie is a bad idea. I thought it was obvious, don't you know how to read, man!?
    Last edited by The Fat Bioware Nerd; 11-27-2010 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by charliepanayi View Post
    Every John_912 thread is secretly about Batman.

Every John_912 thread is secretly about Batman.
    And every Indiana Jones fanboy is STUPID, if they can't see that Steven Spielberg and George Lucas ruined the Indy franchise with Indy 4, twenty-something odd years, after the fact that they went out on a high note with Crusade back in '89.

Also that picture of an aging Harrison Ford wearing a Pandora hat and pretending like he's still the young, awesome, Indiana of yesteryear, is just plain stupid...And pathetic. But I digress.