Thread: Final Fantasy VIII-2

Default Final Fantasy VIII-2

I am creating a Fan-Sequel of Final Fantasy VIII, it is based on the Rinoa/Ultimecia theory.

It is only in Italian Language, but when I finish it I will try to translate in English.

Trailer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UAns5WgzRw

Part 20
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgJ6d3663dk

Default SEASON ONE with English Subtitles

English Subtitles Added

Work in Progress. I have already finished the "1st Season" and I'll publish here two long videos so you can see my work. Please... if you want leave comments (ideas, questions) and votes on youtube, I will be very happy.

Thank you all.

PART 1
    YouTube - Final Fantasy VIII-2 Walkthrough DISC 1 [1/2]

PART 2
    YouTube - Final Fantasy VIII-2 Walkthrough DISC 1 [2/2]
    Last edited by EyesOnFF8; 03-24-2011 at 06:58 AM.

Fortune Teller Recognized Member Roogle's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

This looks like a very interesting project.

I saw on one of your videos that you made Fujin a playable character, but the text looked slightly different than the other playable characters. How did that end up happening? Did you make Raijin a playable character, too?

Is this an actual game or is it simply a video walkthrough of what the game would be like? It looks good.
    I believe in the power of humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Roogle View Post
    This looks like a very interesting project.

I saw on one of your videos that you made Fujin a playable character, but the text looked slightly different than the other playable characters. How did that end up happening? Did you make Raijin a playable character, too?

Is this an actual game or is it simply a video walkthrough of what the game would be like? It looks good.
    I can officially say that is a video walkthrough (a real game is not possible to diffuse because of copyright). Yeah there is also Raijin (you can see him in battle at the end of Part 2/2), but the game can't display their names so I added their names in the videos.