Thread: Horsies

Boco Horsies

Escuse me, can I talk to youse? You know how there's those horse things in Ozmone Plains called Mesmenirs? I swear there are very, very similar enemies on FFX, but my friend disagrees and keeps saying I'm thinking of Ixion, which I am not...does anybody else remember some sort of Thunder-themed horse (I'm sure they were in Thunder Plains, but the internet doesn't say so) with a blade coming out of/on their head (in a similar fashion to the Mesmenirs)? They flung it at you to attack and when you won the battle you got 'cresent' something, I think. I realise this is very vague, but it's really killing me There's a small possibility it was in FFVII or something instead, but I seem to remember it being in X. If you can shed some light on this it would be awesome.

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

The only horse I remember from FFX is Ixion. You fight Dark Ixion in the Thunder Plains, maybe it's Dark Ixion you remember?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes

Haha, nah, it's not Ixion at all, I'm positive...it was a common, random encounter.

EDIT: Nevermind everybody! It was a Mesmerize from FFVIII I was thinking of :v
    Last edited by .:kerrod:.; 11-30-2010 at 01:10 PM.

Damn it! I was gonna say FF8. I think the next FF game should have rideable horses.

it was a beast in final fantasy 7. if i remember correctly it was in a snowy area.

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

I think the closest we'll get to riding horses is Lightning and (SPOILER)Odin. Chocobos have effectively become the default ground transport animals.
    Last edited by BG-57; 12-07-2010 at 06:42 PM.