Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sad video game songs

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Lone Wolf Leonhart; 12-02-2010 at 09:58 AM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

YouTube - Chocobo Theme Final Fantasy X-2

so horrible it made me sad
    This twenty-year-old boy was distinguished from childhood by strange qualities, a dreamer and an eccentric. A girl fell in love with him, and he went and sold her to a brothel...

Blog Entries
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Speaking of MGS, this is the saddest MGS song.
    YouTube - Metal Gear Solid - Enclosure [OST]

YouTube - Lunar Music: Sad Piano Theme Someone else may know the actual name for this track. I've looked for it on soundtracks but it must have some obscure name. Its not on the soundtrack that came with my version of Complete. Though there's more than 24 pieces of music in the game and the soundtracks always seem to just have 24 tracks

I always remember Nall's crying during this music. Considering what happened in the scene, its fitting I think

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm gonna get a lot of flames for this, but Aeris' Theme (FFVII is still one of the saddest songs I've heard - it still get's to me.

Also included;

Aria di Mezzo - Opera Music (FFVI) I heard this recently, and it took me by suprise - I had forgoton how buetiful it is, I don't really know why it saddens me. For some reason, I think both this and Aeris' Theme sound similar in places.

Eyes On Me -(FFVIII) again, not strictly meant to be a sad song (althought it kind of is if you look at the lyrics closely), I associate with that scene with Rinoa and Squall, which always brings a tear to my eye (okay, make that several tears), the whole scene is beutifuly writen as is the song - and I still say it's partly about Squall (in the REAL world, not the GAME world).

Diamonds In My Heart (Chocobo Racing) I never expected this game to have such a heart warming song as it's ending, but it does If you never played the game (which you should have done, as it's a must play for FF fans) I strongly recomend you check the song out.

I sadly can only think of Square Based ones.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MJN SEIFER View Post

Aria di Mezzo - Opera Music (FFVI) I heard this recently, and it took me by suprise - I had forgoton how buetiful it is, I don't really know why it saddens me. For some reason, I think both this and Aeris' Theme sound similar in places.
    because they do
    This twenty-year-old boy was distinguished from childhood by strange qualities, a dreamer and an eccentric. A girl fell in love with him, and he went and sold her to a brothel...

Articles
    Blog Entries

Maybe it's not so much 'sad' as it is dark and hopeless, but I'd say the Organisation XIII theme from Kingdom Hearts.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

YouTube - Mega Man Music - Cutman Sonata
    Cut Man is a robot designed for cutting down trees, a service he would provide for human beings. Then suddenly Dr. Wily takes control of him and forces him to stop Megaman, who is forced to kill him. When you think of it, Cut Man is just an innocent pawn in a whole mess much bigger than himself. It's all pretty tragic, really.

Yes, I have issues.

Super Mario Bros 2 Ending
    Jump to 00:32

Luigi's Mansion - Outside
    Maybe more creepy than sad, idk. Gives a feeling of serenity anyway, which is sad I guess.

Silent Hill 1 Not Tomorrow. (don't click if you haven't played the game, spoilers a'hoy.)

Chrono Trigger- Wind Scene

These songs are really very good. I need some sad song game's music and here it is. I also make a video just for fun and need some sad music.
    Thanks for sharing guys. . .
    *snip*