Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Vyk View Post
    YouTube - Lunar Music: Sad Piano Theme Someone else may know the actual name for this track. I've looked for it on soundtracks but it must have some obscure name. Its not on the soundtrack that came with my version of Complete. Though there's more than 24 pieces of music in the game and the soundtracks always seem to just have 24 tracks

I always remember Nall's crying during this music. Considering what happened in the scene, its fitting I think
    This song plays in Lunar: The Silver Star Story Complete when (SPOILER)Luna and the inhabitants of Burg are kidnapped. I have asked the composer, Noriyuki Iwadare, what the name of the track is.
    I believe in the power of humanity.

That's crazy, tell him I said hi :P (kidding) Its been ages since I played the game, but I recall it from (SPOILER)them destroying some tower and Luna didn't make it out and they all thought she died. I think that might actually be the ending. I don't remember it being used in another scene. But I'm not surprised that it was. I need to play that game again..

Way too much Final Fantasy stuff, so that's gonna go without saying. Breath of Fire II: Memories is a great sad song. I can't remember all the sad songs in that game, but I know it has one hell of a soundtrack, and a slew of deaths. FFIV could have matched it's emotional tragedies if not for the ending. I always try to get the sad ending for BoF2 because it's a lot more emotional and fitting for the story.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Suikoden Tactics- Things Lost

Just recently played Suikoden Tactics for the first time. What a gem.

To Zanarkand

XIII Organization (piano collection)

Aeris Theme (everytime I hear it I wanna cry)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elskidor View Post
    Way too much Final Fantasy stuff, so that's gonna go without saying. Breath of Fire II: Memories is a great sad song. I can't remember all the sad songs in that game, but I know it has one hell of a soundtrack, and a slew of deaths. FFIV could have matched it's emotional tragedies if not for the ending.
    And the poopy translation. The translation masked a lot of the stuff that was happening in the game so because of it a lot of the deaths lost their effect.

Anyway, when I was younger the Windaria theme from Mystic Quest used to really depress me. So much so that I had to mute the game every time I got to that point. Oddly the other similar themes in the game didn't depress me very much.
    Xenogears is the tragic story of how your whole life can take a crappy turn, just because you happened to see a lady in a wedding dress before her wedding.

This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broken down
    This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broke down

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Edge7; 10-14-2011 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Adding more to my original post
    Returners Represent!