Thread: Hey there!

Default Hey there!

Hey there you guys!

My name's Alyssia, but I decided to use the name "Hotaru" as my username here at eyesonff, mainly because, well, I actually own a pet turtle called Hotaru and decided to steal his name for the sake of posting!

A bit of background info on me: I currently reside in Melbourne, Australia and I am currently enrolled as a 3rd year Marketing and Management major at The University of Melbourne. I've played various Final Fantasy series. The first one I played was VII, thus it will always hold a special place in my heart. And then I started playing VIII, IX, X, X-2, VI, and XIII (all in that order).

If I'm not stuck in my room being all nerdy with my games (which freaks the hell out of my roommate because I can stay in my room for days and would only come out for showers and toilet breaks when I'm 'in the zone' so to speak), I work as a night club promoter at a few places in Melbourne. And since I'm still pretty chummy with a few of my college buddies (college meaning residential colleges), so I would usually sit out in the sun with them on the weekends and buy a slab of beer to enjoy the ty Melbourne weather as I destroy the hell out of my liver.

I'm a pretty chilled person and can be pretty out going when I need to be. And I would freak the hell out whenever there's a butterfly near me.

And I am happy to be here

Articles
    Blog Entries

Always good to see another Aussie join. You also reside in my favourite city in Australia (although you're right, the weather is ty), and I hope to move there next year.

Welcome and hope you have fun here. =D

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Hey Alyssia, I'm Pontus, nice to meet you Welcome!

I like the beer part

Only beer I can stand is New Castle, otherwise I'm a liquor guy.

I live no where near you, and I would bet my liver I can shell away from humanity longer then you.

Welcome!

Salutations turtle lady

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I'm alchohol intolerant, even a sip of wine and.... bad things happen....

WELCOME TO EOFF
    I'm your (very unofficial) host,
    HC
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Hello and welcome. I'm new here myself.

But...but....butterflies are people too. Insects are fun. But spiders are something else. Eh, let's not go into that.

Hope you have fun here, as I am.

This sig was made possible by Smiley, a member of another Final Fantasy forum website.

Blog Entries

Salutations, Alyssia. Hotaru is a very good name; it is very cute. I will be calling the authorities in hopes of getting back a pet turtle his name, though, and I hope you understand.

Our membership has a few hyper-active Australians amongst them, so either feel in good company or very scared.

I am glad you at least got one old-school Final Fantasy under your belt; VI is a very good game. The early editions of the earlier ones lacked a lot of story, but now all of them have pretty updates with better exposition.

Playing games and drinking beer are both worthwhile activities, Hotaru. I hope they provide years of entertainment.

Poor butterflies; they miss out on the company of a nice young lady. Welcome to the fora.