Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415162030 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVII Game Thread - GAME OVER - 18 Ho Kogans Lose; 1 Warrior Wins

Still counting votes because I'm lazy and I keep on wanting to see what develops, but I checked on Eddie and Chuck & Billy. Pretty sure the only one to vote against Eddie or give him grief was Stone Cold. You can chalk that up to Eddie voting against Cold first, so that's understandable. Now it's a case of Cold feeling the heat and so Eddie had to go, or Mafia had the idea to set him up, or just another plain inactive murder case.

Aaaand now I forget what was up with Chuck and Billy, thinking too much about Eddie. Uh, I think they were the unfortunate targets of a jihadist with a gay agenda?

Please never post, Rikishi's Ass. I'd forgive you for being inactive.

I don't like that Ric Flair guy. Maybe because he's trying too hard. Or maybe something else!

##Vote: Ric Flair

See, Hoak Hogan, where talking behind the backs of the WARRIOR gets you. Not helping, only hurting.

So many townies dead. You mafia, now you must deal with the creation of all the unpleasantries in the entire universe, as I feel the injections of the gods above, I only know, that the Ultimate WARRIOR is OUT OF CONTROL!!!

You, Kurt Angle, and others have not posted in the way of the WARRIOR. You all are just like Hoak Hogan, not talking, silence, deafening...

*hits Kurt Angle with a chair*

Exit stage left! Exit stage left! There is no place to run, all the fuses in the exit lights have been burned out! You will post or you will be destroyed.

##vote: Kurt Angle

Great, well, anyway...

Ric Flair seems pretty erratic with his voting. He might be trying to make it hard to find a pattern in his voting by just voting for everyone. So for now, I'm going to do this:

##Vote: [M] Ric Flair

By the way, if I was Mafia, I would have made sure The Ultimate Warrior died last night. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Vince McMahon View Post
    Day 1 vote count:

>
    NameVoters Tally
    Hulk Hogan Hulk Hogan, The Hardy Boyz, The Ultimate Warrior, The Rock 4
    Stone ColdEddie Guerrero, Ric Flair, The Undertaker3
    Kurt Angle Kurt Angle, Bret Hart, Max Mini3
    Ric FlairNew Jack1
    The Hardy BoyzRikishi's Ass1
    The Ultimate WarriorThe Big Show1
    Eddie GuererroStone Cold1

ring the damn bell.
    Vince, you are a smurfing god.

Sad to see Hulk not saving his own ass. He totally could have gotten Stone Cold or Kurt Angle out for the count if he voted. So maybe it was a fluke he died instead of those two. The runners-up actually would have been in deeper crap than him if he voted, so I'm going to have to guess the Mafia was cool with any of those guys dying. The Rock might have rushed in to ensure a dead Hogan, but otherwise the scum just let politics take its toll.

I think Ric Flair is probably one of our better assets, guys. He's defended his voting tactics already and has been able to get the pressure on people to talk. Maybe his own medicine is good for him too, but I don't want to see a speed-lynch.

Rikishi's Ass might think I'm active now, but that's to balance out when I won't be. Yesterday I was a little distracted and later tonight I will be as well.

I also don't know that I think Flair is scummy-suspicious but I definitely think he's up to a little something. At this point I think his contributions are enough to keep him safe for another day.

What does Guerrero's death tell us? Not a lot because the character was mostly inactive. The only interesting part is that we voted for one another, he for me when it almost got my lynched and me for him because I really didn't find any behavior at that point suspicious. It didn't come close to getting him lynched and I don't think anyone saw him as a threat. It's an odd kill.

Unfortunately we lost another member of the town with this kill. Do we have two killing factions or a vigilante? I doubt it. Jihadist is probably a one-shot kill and had the opportunity to take someone out with their death. We'll see with the next night period, I guess.

We still have a lot of inactives in this game and that's disheartening. The more people talk the more we learn. Some people, though, are doing a lot of talking without saying anything. Flair isn't among these, imho.

People that are, though: The Ultimate Warrior and The Rock. Both are very (hilariously) into their characters, but don't say a whole lot about the actual game. In Warrior's case he followed really closely to his characters feuding partner and now is voting for an inactive. In The Rock's case, he adds a little to the conversation here and there but with Hulk jumped on to the vote.

I'm thinking there's probably at least one mafia that's hiding behind the inactive mask and (an)other(s) who are hiding in plain sight. Has Buff Bagwell made any posts at all? I'm not sure, but I think we've heard from everyone except Buff.

New Jack said Hulk Hogan was a scumbag scapegoat! Given Nature Bhoy's actions are so erratic, flip flopping, cutting & changing, I still suspect his stylin & profilin to be scumy but I need to watch him so more.

On the other hand Hitman's sudden take charge approach worries the Original Gangsta? Why do you care now? I agree's with Big Kishi's Ass, Hitman I got some staples & a table with yo name on

##Vote: Bret Hart

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

WOOOO! The Nature Boy is glad to see things kicking off with a bang, even if it does mean two votes for the greatest world heavyweight wrestling champion that ever lived. WOOO! It would be silly for me to ask you guys to jump into the ring and cast your votes, without precluding myself from your target list. So bring it on, brother. The Nature Boy is up for the challenge.

Right now my vote stays on Austin. It will probably get me his vote in return, stacking the deck for the Nature Boy, but I don't back down from any challenge, brother. A random vote on that crazy Uncle Eddie is a sure safe way for the mafia to avoid scrutiny. Still a lot of day to be played, so my vote may change. And change my vote I will, as often as I like, because the NATURE BOY plays by his own rules! WOOOOO

I've explained my votes and my reasons for changing them. Woooo, if you think that's not enough then I don't have much else to tell you, brother. So step into the ring with the Nature Boy if you want to go toe to toe with the best.

Now let's talk about why two people died last night, brother. Jihadist seems like it would be a killing type role from the name. Maybe they have the ability to kill a player while also killing themselves? But where does that leave the mafia hit? Too many scenarios to choose from here, so woooo hopefully a thoughtful discussion today brings more information to light.

##Vote: Stone Cold

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ric Flair View Post
    Now let's talk about why two people died last night, brother. Jihadist seems like it would be a killing type role from the name. Maybe they have the ability to kill a player while also killing themselves?
    Man, I hope that's not really what a Jihadist is. xP

Well Nature Bhoy, care to draw some ebonics from the Original Gangsta?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Big Show View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ric Flair View Post
    Now let's talk about why two people died last night, brother. Jihadist seems like it would be a killing type role from the name. Maybe they have the ability to kill a player while also killing themselves?
    Man, I hope that's not really what a Jihadist is. xP
    I'm thinking not, since why use that ability so early in the game? But my guess is it's something along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] New Jack View Post
    Well Nature Bhoy, care to draw some ebonics from the Original Gangsta?
    Give me your best promo, Jack!

I don't think it's really important what the Jihadist role was, seeing as it's been thrown out so early in the game. Though I am curious.

Sorry, Stone Cold, I didn't see your post as I was typing. Once again you prove you have a good head on your shoulders as you say many things the Nature Boy agrees with. But that would just make you a very dangerous mafia!

Once again you throw out some good points but don't put your million dollar belt (get it Ringmaster?) where your mouth is and make a vote. Many others have already cast their lot. The day is still young, so not voting in the first 5 minutes isn't necessarily odd, but it's enough to keep the NATURE BOY's eye (and vote) on you! WOOOO