Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516172131 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVII Game Thread - GAME OVER - 18 Ho Kogans Lose; 1 Warrior Wins

We'll have to wait until we can do a body count on Night 3 to determine whether or not it was a killing role.

The Original Gangsta is a man of action, staples, weapons, blood, broken bodies & ultra violence, I'll leave the promos up to the Nature Bhoy!

New Jack thinks we need to focus on who here is mafia on not the abilities of a fallen brother meant! What a Jihadist does is obvious move on.

New Jack has a message for all the scum.....IT'S BEAT DOWN TIME!!!!! Starting with Bret the change Hart

It's only Day 2 & the Hardly Bhoys are talkin Night 3? New Jack smells somtin fishy

Yes, there is going to be a Night 3. Unless EoFF suddenly goes down forever

Quote Originally Posted by [M] New Jack View Post
    It's only Day 2 & the Hardly Bhoys are talkin Night 3? New Jack smells somtin fishy
    Down boy. The fact that the third day is called Day 2 is a little disorienting.

We need to focus on Day 2 & Night 2, disorientation aside Hardly Boys

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bret Hart View Post
    Please never post, Rikishi's Ass. I'd forgive you for being inactive.
    I'm going to post lots for you scum bb

Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Hardy Boyz View Post
    I don't think it's really important what the Jihadist role was, seeing as it's been thrown out so early in the game. Though I am curious.
    Not important? Of course not. The role doesn't give any insight into what else might be out there. Why did we even mention it?

The Rock wants to point out that it doesn't matter what the hell a Jihadist does or what the point of the role is, what's all that matters is that the scums have taken two victims down last night and it is our duty to hunt them down and make them pay, and The Rock here is willing to help to find them scums and beat their candy asses!

@New Jack. Probably just a typo. But who knows, maybe they're a proactive mafia.

I just want to echo woo everytime I see it.

I really want to know what the heck Buff Bagwell is up to, and also would like to hear more from Chris Jericho, Max Mini, Kurt Angle and Triple H. One third of our number who aren't doing anything we can see? That bothers the hell out of me. Makes you wonder what those guys are up to.

That being said, Big Show's post got me thinking... why should mafia have hit Warrior last night? Because you find him annoying or for something else?

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Stone Cold View Post
    That being said, Big Show's post got me thinking... why should mafia have hit Warrior last night? Because you find him annoying or for something else?
    My ass cheek sense is tingling! Big Show probably wants us to see him as innocent!

Big Show: "I would've killed Warrior if I was scum."
    Town: "Oh well Warrior is alive, guess Big Show isn't scum."
    Big Show:

While I don't think it's gonna be the lynchpin (lolz!) of the game, I do think it's important for us to think our way around the Jihadist role. This early in the game nothing is obvious about anything. I still favor the idea that the Jihadist had a one-shot kill, but it could be that we do have two killers among us.

Jihadists are generally suicide bombers in the general sense. As New Jack always says when y'all here hoofs be thinkin horse not zebra

Quote Originally Posted by [M] New Jack View Post
    On the other hand Hitman's sudden take charge approach worries the Original Gangsta? Why do you care now? I agree's with Big Kishi's Ass, Hitman I got some staples & a table with yo name on

##Vote: Bret Hart
    Does no one read I am free right now? I'm sorry for taking an active interest on not just being a vote mule.

Inactives are important to keep on the radar, so keeping a running list of who's quiet is a good idea.

I don't know why anyone cares about jihadist now. Eddie is dead. The jihadist is dead. There is no jihadist now. Now quit bringing up irrelevant topics, scum.

Still holding out on my vote, I'll be retaliatory later.

*active interest AND not just being

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Stone Cold View Post
    I didn't say they should have, I said I would have. Because he's annoying. :P