Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 591011121314151617181920212535 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVII Game Thread - GAME OVER - 18 Ho Kogans Lose; 1 Warrior Wins

Quote Originally Posted by [M
    The Rock]The Rock says that he voted for Hogan because he believed that Hogan was scum, but apparently he ended up a Miller, did he not? Now Bret, let's say that you had investigation powers. Would you agree that if you had investigated Hogan the night before and he turned up scum, would you do what it takes to get rid of this scum? The Rock was just doing his duty in getting rid of this "scum", but apparently, the Hulkster has turned out to be a Miller only proving that nothing is what they seem to be. The Rock knows this because The Rock has seen it with his own eyes, so shut your mouth and know your role, if you know what The Rock is cookin'!
    I don't like this post. If The Rock has investigative powers, he's not doing anyone any favours by role claiming this early. It's easy to allude to the idea that you investigated someone that's already dead.

Apparently manually typing out the quote tag breaks it with Mafia names. : P

Refreshed from my WARRIOR nap, The Ultimate WARRIOR will lay on the boots of justice on scum of the womb of evolutiooooon.

Kurt Angle, you can feel it too? YOU CAN FEEL IT!

*chest bumps Kurt Angle*

It is time to give a smackdown to the NORMALS. Time to get foked.

##unvote: Kurt Angle

Quote Originally Posted by [M] New Jack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Big Show View Post
    Jihadists are generally suicide bombers in the general sense.
    New Jack would like to point out the words in the general sense. The Original Gangsta likes kicking ass & taking names but does not discrimination on religion y'all
    That's... really not any better. Mafia accounts can't post in EoEO, right?

Hardy Boyz: Day 3 comes after Night 2.
    (Breaks character) Well all I'm giving is one apology , I'm not getting bogged down in a discussion of the actual meaning of Jihad, I'm mean chill out

(Game face) Hardly Boys seem to be tripping themselves up, but since y'all actually speaking sense New Jack gonna listen
    The Ultimate WARRIOR, fears not the rage of the pink elephants, new big Hogan, but will know that the WWF knows not the difference in the talk of the GOD! The Ultimate WARRIOR thinks the power of the Jihadis is merely a reflection of the WARRIOR's true purpose. To punish anyone who tries to harm him, someone, anyone, a target of his choice, because that is the way of DESTRUCITY!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bret Hart View Post
    To clear confusion, my post before Mini's was along the lines of "sucks to be Doink, hope you can come back by replacing an inactive" but maybe came out as "I hope your role of peeping tom gets recycled." Mini was agreeing with the second sentiment. I know this because I speak for him.

So Undertaker, HHH, and Mini are under scrutiny, but not Bagwell? That guy has been laying low too. Aaand reading down further, he's mentioned too.

Welcome aboard, Kurt Angle. A gold "metalist" is just what the Pink and Black Attack needs to cool down.

Jericho's and Show's bantering is all well and good, but do you see all that space it takes up? Garbage posts adding chaff to the air. Mafia tactic or is the Big Show really a Big Slow? And shame on you for going along with it, Jericho.

Welp, it is high time the Hitman looks after himself, because a vote not given is a vote against yourself. And maybe it's a little thin, but I'm turning on The Rock. The last time he was cooking something, he cooked an innocent town's goose. I don't like his choices.

##VOTE: The Rock
    Bret Hogan, you talk like a WARRIOR, but you have not the reason of the Ultimate WARRIOR. Your reasons for voting are as shallow as the wailing of the fans, after the smackdown of a lifetime. This is WRESTLEMANIAAAA, and you will fulfill the destiny of your "being" or be destroyed by the Ultimate WARRIOR!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ric Flair View Post
    Alright, I'm going to let you guys do what you want with me. I of course hope the votes don't get stacked against me, but if they do it will at least free me up to do other things. As president of WCW I am a busy man. But I sure as hell am going to do my best to help my town as much as I can! So now I would like to focus on three sly devils who have been flying under the radar: Triple H, The Undertaker, and Max Mini. Each of them only have a handful of posts, enough to not be considered 'inactive' but not enough to get on anyone's radar. Until now!

They don't have many posts so it's easy enough to go through them.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Triple H View Post
    Flair, if I voted Angle, would you?
    He asked what I would do rather than just take the initiative. Maybe he was trying to feel me out, and if so, kudos. Or maybe he is just playing the sheep so that he seems like a nice guy trying to be cooperative!

##Unvote: Stone Cold
    ##Vote: Triple H

Nature boy, you take on the Ultimate Maniacs with your fancy talk, but for all you say is ulterior in motive, and I shall see it no longer. I need no frizz, I need no partners. Every man stands by his self. Like the Ultimate WARRIYAH! WHY TAZ!?

The Ultimate WARRIOR does not trust you, Nature Hogan, and you shall fear the eye of the mask of the Ultimate WARRIOR!

##vote: Nature Boy

You won't be able to click your heels and escape my matrix, Nature Hogan, at least until someone better shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Stone Cold View Post
    This. I'd hoped to wake up this morning to new posts from Triple H, Buff Bagwell and Max Mini, but this exchange is fairly telling. I had initially requested that Big Show explain his comment because I felt he may have some type of investigative powers and had evidence regarding Warrior. The fact that Jericho, already late to the game, jumped on the first semi-questionable thing he saw and ran with it is very, very suspicious to me.

I know how much of a bandwagon this looks like, but from the second I read Jericho's first post about Big Show it screeeeaaaaamed suspicion at me.

##vote: Chris Jericho

The air smells to the WARRIOR like the stink of Rikishi's ass, but also the smell of those new to WRESTLEMANIAAH! Instead of the new victims of the Ultimate WARRIOR, we should look at those who can strike back, Stone Hogan. Your puny steel bars of bandwagon cannot hold back. Through the power of dreams, I have traveled beyond the painful world of lost souls, Hoak Hogan, into a world within this universe where a being's only weapons are the cold hard steel of his self-belief, Ho Kogan. And the essence in his self, the animal in us ALL!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Stone Cold View Post
    That being said, Big Show's post got me thinking... why should mafia have hit Warrior last night? Because you find him annoying or for something else?
    I didn't say they should have, I said I would have. Because he's annoying. :P
    Load the spaceship with the rocket fuel, for the WARRIOR is fueled up and will not rest until he lays a smackdown on you , Big Hogan! SKRONK!

*German suplex's Big Shot*

crack

...WARRIOR will take a little WARRIOR break, while he fixes his Ultimate WARRIOR back... strength.

Welcome aboard, Kurt Angle. A gold "metalist" is just what the Pink and Black Attack needs to cool down
    Brett, I know you did NOT just make fun of my typo. I know that you come from Canada which is missing two big things. The first being Olympic Heroes of course. The second being memorial day, when families go outside to have a barbecue and to celebrate their heroes. But then again, you probably can't go outside to have a barbecue in Canada without getting attack by grizzlies.

With that said, do not let your Canadian ass think that you can mock an American Hero or I'll put you in you're own Sharp-Shooter. You should stay on my good-side Brett, it'll help you immensely. I was just startin' to like you, not like a friend, no more like an adorable puppy that I'd save from falling in a lake. Or in this game's case. A lynch. Ironically, it's much like the way The United States finds Canada to be its cute Northern puppy. Oh its true. Oh its true.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Rock View Post
    The Rock says that he voted for Hogan because he believed that Hogan was scum, but apparently he ended up a Miller, did he not? Now Bret, let's say that you had investigation powers. Would you agree that if you had investigated Hogan the night before and he turned up scum, would you do what it takes to get rid of this scum? The Rock was just doing his duty in getting rid of this "scum", but apparently, the Hulkster has turned out to be a Miller only proving that nothing is what they seem to be. The Rock knows this because The Rock has seen it with his own eyes, so shut your mouth and know your role, if you know what The Rock is cookin'!
    Are you insinuating something? I know I'm insinuating you ain't got nothing but an ass whooping coming to you "JABRONI"!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Trying to save your buddy Jericho, Warrior? You didn't seem to have much of a problem with me before others did, and Y2J's butt was on the line. As much as I love your posting in character, it makes you very dangerous WARRIOR. What a perfect thing to hide behind. Has anyone been able to make much sense of the Warrior's posts? That was probably his intent. I have yet to see him scrutinized, even though he was one of the main forces behind taking out that Miller Hogan.

I'm on the fence about Jericho. At first I didn't suspect him for the reason I don't suspect the Hardyz. It's pretty risky for a low-laying mafia to go after one of the more active players (me). But I did wonder that after that period of inactivity why he chose to target me. To go after the most active players doesn't really take much thought, which is why I tend to save them for later. There's plenty of posts for you to quote to support any argument you can come up with, after all. Has my behavior really been that erratic?

The WARRIOR has very little to go on, so he will go with his gut of POWER! But a true WARRIOR admits when he has little evidence to go on but a feeling.. a feeling of raging elephants of evil! It's like standing in a pool of quicksand, that just won't consume you, but gives you stable footing as the sh!t starts to drip into your mouth, Nature Hogan. That is what it feels like under the eyes of the ULTIMATE WARRIYAAAH!

Forgive New Jack's hasty vote Hitman but surely you sees the wood from the trees here. Maybe you being truthful with the whole Hitman got time today speech but maybe, your scumy brothas told you not all of y'all could stay quiet?
    I would love to change your POV, but what can I do but sling mud back? "No, they did not tell me to do that," is a rather daft argument. If I get strung up, I am going to glare at you a lot. Tons.
    Hart gonna glare at New Jack? The Original Gangsta is not afraid of the best who never was. Instead of rebuffing New Jacks vote you resort to the stink eye? Well if people vote for me because New Jack is suspicious of me being then I tell y'all townies New Jack is mafia? New Jack can't be the only one who thinks this is odd even from the change of Hart?

I don't like this post. If The Rock has investigative powers, he's not doing anyone any favours by role claiming this early. It's easy to allude to the idea that you investigated someone that's already dead.
    New Jack agrees with Big Show on this point! Electric Rocky man, New Jack would like some of that good cookin on this subject

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ric Flair View Post
    Trying to save your buddy Jericho, Warrior? You didn't seem to have much of a problem with me before others did, and Y2J's butt was on the line. As much as I love your posting in character, it makes you very dangerous WARRIOR. What a perfect thing to hide behind. Has anyone been able to make much sense of the Warrior's posts?
    This is what annoys me about him. I have to translate everything he says into human language. I have trouble following him.

Warrior is annoying New Jack as much as the next guy, but vote the crazy guy isn't a sound tactic. Remember Apollo y'all? But at the same time by being crazy Warrior avoids having to make a sound contribution to the game.

First and foremost, allow The Rock to answer some questions that some of you had for him. The Rock will be more than pleased to satisfy your puny minds.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Buff Bagwell View Post
    The other thing that stood out to me was The Rock's comment a just a few posts bacl...

The Rock says that he voted for Hogan because he believed that Hogan was scum, but apparently he ended up a Miller, did he not? Now Bret, let's say that you had investigation powers. Would you agree that if you had investigated Hogan the night before and he turned up scum, would you do what it takes to get rid of this scum? The Rock was just doing his duty in getting rid of this "scum", but apparently, the Hulkster has turned out to be a Miller only proving that nothing is what they seem to be. The Rock knows this because The Rock has seen it with his own eyes, so shut your mouth and know your role, if you know what The Rock is cookin'!
    As much as I don't want to point out the obvious attempt at a role claim here, there's a role claim here, is there not? Why would you make a claim like that regardless of what role you have? Explain?

Personally I think there might be a connection between the fact that Hogan was a miller and had "I am mafia scum!" painted across his profile.

That's all I have for now, but as I said before, I'll do everything I can to post more frequently!
    The Rock has no need to explain for this attempt at role-claiming. It is what it is, and you better take it as it is or The Rock will shove it up your roody-poo piehole so fast, you'll bleed and cry for your mama. You better not question The Rock, because he knows his role. So do us all a favor and shut your goddamn mouth!

The Rock]The Rock says that he voted for Hogan because he believed that Hogan was scum, but apparently he ended up a Miller, did he not? Now Bret, let's say that you had investigation powers. Would you agree that if you had investigated Hogan the night before and he turned up scum, would you do what it takes to get rid of this scum? The Rock was just doing his duty in getting rid of this "scum", but apparently, the Hulkster has turned out to be a Miller only proving that nothing is what they seem to be. The Rock knows this because The Rock has seen it with his own eyes, so shut your mouth and know your role, if you know what The Rock is cookin'!
    Damn straight, The Rock is doing no one any favors, the only favor The Rock is doing is to The Rock himself.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kurt Angle View Post
    Are you insinuating something? I know I'm insinuating you ain't got nothing but an ass whooping coming to you "JABRONI"!
    It seems that you are lost, and perhaps The Rock should assist you to getting where you should be. First, you need to take a left on Know Your Role Avenue, then take a right on Jabroni Lane. Next, The Rock will take his boot up your ass downtown where you need to checkout at the "I Have No Frickin' Clue" Hotel!

New Jack agrees with Big Show on this point! Electric Rocky man, New Jack would like some of that good cookin on this subject
    It seems to me that you want a piece of The Rock's finest cooking, hm? Maybe you'd like a piece of some Poontang Pie?

New Jack likes some poontang pie but not from electric Rocky man! So tell the Original Gangsta is y'all claiming super spy powers or just trippin?

Of course, The Rock also wants to point out that at times he may go out of third character and speak in first person. Please forgive me if this confuses any of you. The Rock surely doesn't want to confuse anyone with this, and he apologizes to anyone who's been having trouble keeping up with his posts.

Damn straight, The Rock is doing no one any favors, the only favor The Rock is doing is to The Rock himself.
    You're certainly not doing yourself any favours, either, unless you happen to be a bulletproof cop. Or mafia. (And even then.)

Vince McMahon is online. Vote count plz.