Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91314151617181920212223242529 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVII Game Thread - GAME OVER - 18 Ho Kogans Lose; 1 Warrior Wins

Between the two I'd pick Flair over Jericho for the lynch as my vote suggests. I'm gettin' the vibes from him.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

YouTube - Chris Jericho Titantron (2000-2001)

The clock began to count down.

And the lights went out.

When they came back on, there was Chris Jericho, in his usual pose, arms spread out wide.

This is because he had been crucified by the town.

Oops.

Chris Jericho was a Townie played by leader of mortals. Thanks for playing!

NIGHT ACTIONS GO.

And now the mute Bagwell shows up y'all and refuses to vote? This is crazy!

Blog Entries

Back in the Locker rooms, the WWEoff's Olympic Hero was not in the best of moods. He paced around mumbling to himself, only pausing to pour himself another shot of the hard stuff (full fat milk) and throw it down his neck. The cause of poor Kurt's ill mood? None other than the King of Kings himself, HHH.

"I'm a man of integrity!" Kurt insisted to no one in particular, "A man of intelligence! And damn sure a man of intensity! How dare he treat me like that?!"

Throwing his glass aside and drinking straight from the carton, Angle continued to rant to himself. His grievance with the Game this evening had begun during their match earlier in the evening, where HHH had taken a few liberties with his offence and been hitting too hard for Kurt's liking. In particular, a hard low blow from the cerebral assassin was still reverberating through the Oylimpian's "gold medals", much to his disdain.

"So what if I've forced myself on his wife in the past? He's a terrible husband, oh it's true! And he can't still be sore about those sledgehammer shots, that's his gimmick! I'm an American hero and he can not treat me that way! I'm going to give him a piece of my mind, it's true, it's DAMN true!"

After draining the last of his milk for courage, Kurt stormed out of his dressing room and marched over to Hunter's room, fully intent on giving him what for. The other superstars, who could easily sense the rage emanating from the gold medalist as he stormed in to confront the game quickly scattered away from the vicinity lest they get caught up in the carnage. Unfortunately, no one ventured near the room again until they heard Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley's screaming, after she'd walked into her husbands room to find both him and Kurt lifeless. Even though Earl Hebner took it as slow as possible, neither man got to their feet before a ten count, or ever again for that matter.

Kurt Angle was a Governor played by Goldenboko.
    Triple H was a Beloved Princess played by Sir Lancelot. Thanks for playing guys!

After the worst imprompteau Last Man Standing match in history, WWEoff put on a tribute show to honour their Beloved Princess HHH. Unfortunately, this took all of Day 3 to put together, so we go straight into the night phase. Night actions, if you please.

Blog Entries

Nobody died

Day 4, go.

I have smelled what the Rock is cookin'.

And I don't like it.

But uh, my number one choice is still Flair.

##Vote: Ric Flair

New Jack is sticking to his guns from Day 2, that strange role claim electric Rocky man still has the Original Gangsta on needles & pins!

##Vote: The Rock

What else do killers do at night? No deaths make me pleased and worried. Pleased because the doc pulled off his job, but worried because I thought there were two killers. I don't see how else Triple HHH and Kurt Angle could have been offed.

First off, to Jack. I didn't accuse you of mafia. No one likes being unfairly lynched and I worried. I couldn't argue because that's for others to decide. By looking at my posts, votes, and behavior, I'm sure I'm cool but I expressed a dislike of being a villain. That's not flinging the same empty accusations back. Putting words in my mouth is very disappointing from a guy I found trustworthy.

The Rock is bonkers. I cannot see how anything else fits. Hogan had all the signs of scapegoat written on him, and The Rock is the guy who put the last nail in that coffin. "He came up guilty because he was miller" is a simple cover after the fact. Who else have you investigated, jabroni? Claims are hard to back up, but more so when you have no legs to stand upon. I think you're lying.

More thoughts later.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

That's all you have to say, Hardyz? Especially after you made this post on Day 2:
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Hardy Boyz View Post
    We'll have to wait until we can do a body count on Night 3 to determine whether or not it was a killing role.
    So now we have 2 bodies on Night 2 yet zero on Night 3. You don't care to comment on that at all?

Also care to share the reason you're voting for me? A whole lot of has gone down since the last time you voted. Slapping on a vote and moving on is doing a disservice to the town. I mean, there's tons of reasons to vote for me. It shouldn't be hard for you to pick some.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ric Flair View Post
    That's all you have to say, Hardyz? Especially after you made this post on Day 2:
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Hardy Boyz View Post
    We'll have to wait until we can do a body count on Night 3 to determine whether or not it was a killing role.
    So now we have 2 bodies on Night 2 yet zero on Night 3. You don't care to comment on that at all?

Also care to share the reason you're voting for me? A whole lot of has gone down since the last time you voted. Slapping on a vote and moving on is doing a disservice to the town. I mean, there's tons of reasons to vote for me. It shouldn't be hard for you to pick some.
    By "we" I meant the people who actually care about the Jihadist, which doesn't include me. More details can be found in The Hardy Boyz: Exist 2 Inspire, a book written by me and my bro.

Flair, you're tipping either way right now. With you on the chopping block, it was easy to see why you saved yourself and voted for someone else. Interesting you voted for Jericho though. The guy turned out town and your other option was The Rock. Now I can see why you would hold out on The Rock for two reasons. The first is that you are scum and he is scum and you had to protect him. Everyone likes easy answers. But the other is so you could confirm Rocky's innocence come night. Both Jericho and The Rock were suspects and it was a one-or-the-other situation, but The Rock claimed cop or at least an investigator. Worth keeping around if it could be verified or backed up. But if you could not do that, I wonder why you would trust a claim so many others easily disbelieved?

As for the two kills and the lack of any kill afterward: A wizard did it.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Yeah I thought for sure two killing roles after a BP and Governor died in the same night. Couldn't be any other way, but two doctors making the right choices seems a little far fetched. Or it could just be one doctor and they all targeted the same person. Or it could be one of them decided not to make a kill to spread confusion (like TK did in mindsmurf mafia). Though that's a pretty risky gambit.

I thought the jihadist issue was put to rest with Eddie, but the double kill makes me think it's coming back to haunt us like a cult or a cell (because if we're being a little xenophobic we may as well call it what a "jihadist" would belong to). I know it's a little crazy so I didn't speak up about it immediately, but since this is now on the table again.

2 Deaths Night 2 suggests that there is scum amongst scum with the power to kill alone! New Jack especially dislikes scum with this kinda power.

But New Jack has a better theory, a member of town is a vigilante & said vigilante is responsible for one of the 2 deaths. New Jack has pretty heavy suspicions as too who this vigilante, I'd say 85%.

Change of Hart, New Jack is not trying to put words in y'alls mouth! Y'all said suspicion be on New Jack if Change Of Hart goes swinging from the gallows, which to New Jack is a passive aggressive threat ya know! If y'all saw me as trustworthy why say such things. Even though Change of Hart casting doubt over New Jack today New Jack doesn't think Change of Hart is scum.

Hardly Boys need to start giving more of y'all opinions rather than just constantly saying Nature Bhoy is scum & voting on Nature Bhoy without proper reason y'all. New Jack explained why New Jack suspected Nature Bhoy earlier in the game. Hardly Boys just seemed to agree with New Jack assertions & vote Nature Bhoy, originally because "its Day 1 & I've no real reason" but it's Day 4 y'all gotta over more than that now if y'all gonna help town.