Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2121617181920212223242526272832 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVII Game Thread - GAME OVER - 18 Ho Kogans Lose; 1 Warrior Wins

After responding to Flair's posts, there is not actually much left to give an answer. Hardy Boyz still being tight-lipped and The Rock is still scum. Whoohoo.

I'm in the middle of hitting up ladies, but I'm always happy to share thoughts and bring more bam to the party if there's something to discuss.

WAIT

I do have something to say about my thoughts: This song reminds me of The Warrior.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Ricky Flair aw man you so funny. That was as much a throwaway comment as Mr BIG SHOW's was, but of course you can only see one tier jokes! Watch Inception, we always gotta go deeper. Deeper into mah ass

Whatever our friend The Rock's deal is, he's probably not ty mafia that has such a weak roleclaim so early. Paranoid cop was mentioned earlier. Could be it, don't really care at this point ANYWAYS.

lalala what next. Oh yah, I got it now, don't worry peeps. Erm MR Ricky Flair there, well I don't like him. Dunno why brahs but my ass is tingly and it ain't in a good way. I do like how he was all discussing how he had to vote Jericho or Harty to save his ass but then targeted my ass! Good show good show Flair buddy.

But something I don't like more is how Bretty Wetty Hart boy is agreeing with him so much. I mean, they seem in cahoots to me and that smells pretty bad. And trust me it's not just the smell of my ass, I washed this mornin'. Got right up in there, clean as a whistle now.

So brodudes I'm gonna stick to my guns and say Hart is a scummy wench and I'm gonna get you you sunglasses wearing scumbag.

##Vote: [M] Bret Hart

Once you flip dirty blood red then I'm gonna take down your compadre Flair. Word to your mother. You can't stop my ass once it gets rolling.

If y'all wanna talk about throw away comment ya big stinky ass New Jack just read one! If y'all wanna help town offer more than just throw away suggestions.

New Jack can see Change of Hart & Nature Bhoy always be flip floppin but at least they offering up conversation y'all.

Also stinky ass man saying Electric Rocky man's role claim is crap so lets not vote for his obviously scummy candy ass isn't exactly an argument New Jack can get on board with y'all

I'm not telling you fellas not to vote for The boulder Rock, I'm telling you I ain't! My opinion on the dued is as valid as Flair boy there, so lemme voice it.

Since my fat before weren't enough to chew on how about some more. Buff Bagwell? Rocks up at the eleventh hour and does all. I call bull on that yeah? He had the power to at least tie that smurfer up to give Jericho a chance to give an argument. I don't like that creepy smurfer any more than I do Ricky the Flair gun or Bretty Hart.

A'yooooo brodudes, I have a correction to make. Buff Bagwell did not have the chance to tie that smurfer up. The lack of vote counts is smurfing with me, I told ya I don't like counting!

I still don't like that scummy bastard.

New Jack agrees stinky ass man then why not vote for the Fluff Flagwell New Jack agrees he stinks but no point in the Original Gangsta voting for him if y'all ignore when New Jack votes for the Fluff? New Jack not gonna waste a vote on a silent scumer when there's a role "hintin" Electric noisy scumer hindering town y'all

New Jack my brotherman I can dig that but my aim is still on that there Hart dude. You said discussion is good, yeah, and I can feel that too, but mafia discussion is bad, it detracts from the town, misleads them!

If I'm right and Harty is a scumbag then at least we don't have to worry about him and his role no more. One at a time is my motto. I only got one ass, gotta sit on the smurfers one at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Hardy Boyz View Post
    WAIT

I do have something to say about my thoughts: This song reminds me of The Warrior.
    Absolutely useless. See, this is why we can't be friends.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rikishi's Ass View Post
    Ricky Flair aw man you so funny. That was as much a throwaway comment as Mr BIG SHOW's was, but of course you can only see one tier jokes! Watch Inception, we always gotta go deeper. Deeper into mah ass
    So it was all a feint that you got strung out by it? Sensitive booty indeed.

Whatever our friend The Rock's deal is, he's probably not ty mafia that has such a weak roleclaim so early. Paranoid cop was mentioned earlier. Could be it, don't really care at this point ANYWAYS.
    Is that your out? Accepting he might be a crap paranoid cop who cannot name a few suspects he investigated? "Everyone's been guilty" is a shoddy answer.

lalala what next. Oh yah, I got it now, don't worry peeps. Erm MR Ricky Flair there, well I don't like him. Dunno why brahs but my ass is tingly and it ain't in a good way. I do like how he was all discussing how he had to vote Jericho or Harty to save his ass but then targeted my ass! Good show good show Flair buddy.
    Bit of a bummer here, but it was Jericho or The Rock. And your ass seems to be as flippant as the Hardy Boyz when it comes to seriously hunting down Mafia, so I'm glad Flair is riding it.

But something I don't like more is how Bretty Wetty Hart boy is agreeing with him so much. I mean, they seem in cahoots to me and that smells pretty bad. And trust me it's not just the smell of my ass, I washed this mornin'. Got right up in there, clean as a whistle now.

So brodudes I'm gonna stick to my guns and say Hart is a scummy wench and I'm gonna get you you sunglasses wearing scumbag.

##Vote: [M] Bret Hart

Once you flip dirty blood red then I'm gonna take down your compadre Flair. Word to your mother. You can't stop my ass once it gets rolling.
    I wholehartedly apologize if you fail to acknowledge good ideas when they are presented to you. If Flair can sell a good story, if New Jack can sell a good story, iff anyone can sell me a story chock full of logic and good 'ol detective spirit, I'm there and I'm buying. I might not burp it up later so my friends can share, but I pack it away for good measure. It's smart. If stinks later, I know why and from where, buddy.

Dued lighten up a little. Everything's so dark 'cause yo wearing sunglasses, that's why brodude.

The Rocky Wocky's roleclaim seems bogus yeah, sure, but if it's not then he's useful. A paranoid cop is useless to us except as bantha fodder, but maybe The Rock has just investigated every damn mafia + the miller since the beginning. In any case I don't know and can't figure it out yet so I don't care. I feel this was similar to what everyone else was trying to ram down my throat with the jihadist -- Can't figure it out so stop distracting everybody. holy mothersmurfing batman, I can't figure you folks out. Gimme clear instructions on what can and cannot be discussed and we coo', we'll roll like dat.

The moral of the story is though kidlings: Don't be a scummy bastard and enjoy yourself before you die. Aw yea.

New Jack wants to know why Mr Skiny Ass keeps defendin Electric Rocky Man? Its his poontang pie isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Rock View Post
    You know what Nature Boy, The Rock is gonna have to agree with you. We're gonna need the votes to take out the scums, and what better way for The Rock to show his support than by voting for that ass. Just look at it! Utterly disgusting!

##Vote: Rikishi's Ass
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Rock View Post
    It is time for The Rock to spice things up a little to all of you jabronies! The Rock has decided that a vote for the ass is not the best thing to do. Really now, that ass may be unsightly at worst, but all this talk about smelly business has The Rock thinking. The Rock is gonna make something clear, and The Rock will layeth the smackdown on the poor candy ass that belongs to the hater named Hulk Hogan. Let it be known that The Rock has spoken!

##Unvote: Rikishi's Ass
    ##Vote: Hulk Hogan
    Good detective work there, jabroni. Day 1 votes.

lawl. Okay cool The Rock and I are brodudes then. Sweet, does that make me like The Scorpion Duke or summat?

ROCK BRO KENYA HEAR ME THEY FIGURED US OUT MAN WE'RE SO TOASTED LIKE BREAD. WE GOTTA RUN, IT'S DEM COPS

PS plz don't bust my ass ociffer. I'm too pretty to go to gaol. They'll rape my ass dued