Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4141819202122232425262728293034 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVII Game Thread - GAME OVER - 18 Ho Kogans Lose; 1 Warrior Wins

Fluff is acting shiftier by the second & this angers New Jack further!!! Explain yourself fool or ITS BEAT DOWN TIME!

Nature Bhoy glad to see y'all on board

How can I explain myself further New Jack?

Bagwell, you either have come up with the most brilliant lie and are assured a mafia victory, or you are the dumbest town in the world who now risks a string up. If you're a one-shot, you're useless now and are considered cleared. But that also makes you expendable to scum since your alignment is certainly good. If you're scum, you're all well and free until we figure out we've been had. Then you're dead.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Buff Bagwell View Post
    How can I explain myself further New Jack?
    If you expect New Jack to believe you wasted a one shot kill so early on in the game on a random hunch, you either 1 think New Jack & the rest of town be stupid or 2 you is the biggest wack a$$ fool New Jack has ever seen!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Well Buff, there's no reason to mope about it now. Instead, you should try to redeem yourself and help us catch our first scumbag! WOOOO

For example, what do you think about Max Mini's sudden appearance? Pretty random don't you agree? With all that's going on and so many irons in the fire, ol' Max decided to place his vote on the Warrior. I'm wonderin if that came as a result of a nice little discussion he had in his mafia forum. Max you need to post they would say. Ok I'll randomly vote for the Warrior. Doesn't sit right with me. And I'm the dirtiest player in the game! WOOOOO

Hey Buff, what was the name of your role? You've given pretty much all of it away so might as well go the full monty! Wooooooooooooooooo

Bret, I assure you it's the latter.
    I've been playing badly and thought I should come clean. But I see your point, I haven't really thought this through enough, what I've done is bad for the town, as now I'm distracting the town from finding actual scum, and we'll waste a lynch on me. I really shouldn't have revealed anything at all...

Next game I'll stop and use my head, I hope.

Make with y'all Fluff or New Jack gonna staple your stupid a$$!

Y'all role title that is fool

Hmmm, thank you Ric, well the strangest thing to me about Max is that he's made no comment of my stupid moves.
    I can understand being away for ages, people have stuff that gets in the way, but why isn't max still contributing? And here's what Vince messaged me with...

You are the Vigilante!

- You have a gun. It has one bullet. Use it at night time.
    - Every night, please inform us whether or not you intend to make a kill. Obviously if you do intend to kill someone, tell us who. If you take a long time to tell us we're just going to assume you do not want to make a kill and it's your own bloody fault for not telling us sooner!
    - Once you've made your one kill, that's it.
    - You win with the town.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Brodudes I'm going to mess about on the xbox while I mull this over. Even though I sense a scummy tint to Mr Hart and Mr Flair, I still trust you two and New Jack to get to the bottom of this new information.

Inabit.

New Jack still don't believe y'all

Buffy, sorry about the berations, but Ric's right. Now we do also need you to use some logic and help us find scum. I want you to bandwagon for The Rock, but you should use some of your non-tired logic to make your own choice.

Max Mini, I think we are all agreed Ultimate Warrior makes zero sense, but I'm not sure that's grounds to get him. You don't say much either. We should focus on more pressing suspects. Longshots get us nothing. Look what it got Bagwell.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Vince McMahon View Post
    YouTube - Chris Jericho Titantron (2000-2001)

The clock began to count down.

And the lights went out.

When they came back on, there was Chris Jericho, in his usual pose, arms spread out wide.

This is because he had been crucified by the town.

Oops.

Chris Jericho was a Townie played by leader of mortals. Thanks for playing!

NIGHT ACTIONS GO.
    This is why y'all! Vince uses bold & color on role names! New Jack hates being lied too

*sigh* Posting role pms is against the rules Buff the Stuff! I just wanted the name to see what you would say.

WOOOO but right now I have no reason to doubt your claim. Unfortunately you may be mod killed for that... but that's not for me to decide.

You're good in my book Buff, though you wasted your shot. Making up a phony role pm just seems a little much for a mafia man! Plus it wouldn't have been in your best interest to share anything with us in the first place.