Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 81822232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVII Game Thread - GAME OVER - 18 Ho Kogans Lose; 1 Warrior Wins

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

WOOOO That Rikishi kill doesn't really make sense to ol' Nache, but at least that's one suspect off of my list. That leaves Stone Cold, Hart, and Undertaker as my prime targets. But first I got something to say about that scum jabroni, The Rock.

Mafia Traitor is not a role we've had before, at least not in any game I remember. Here's what the mafiascum wiki says about it:

The Traitor is a role with a pro-Mafia alignment that is not actually in the Mafia family. The Traitor knows who is in the Mafia, but the Mafia do not know who the Traitor is. The Traitor uses through his or her vote to keep the Mafia from getting lynched and wins with the Mafia.

Traitors appears as 'innocent' to cops and sometimes have investigative abilities whose results will help the mafia learn who the town power roles are. But they cannot divulge that information privately until they are recruited by the Mafia, at which point they lose their investigative ability and become a mafia goon.

Most times, the Mafia has to give up their night-kill in order to recruit the Traitor. If the Mafia targets the Traitor for a night-kill, then they may either kill the Traitor or recruit the Traitor depending on the mod's predetermined choice.

In games where the Traitor cannot be recruited, the Traitor usually loses automatically if the "main" Mafia group is lynched or otherwise removed from the game.
    We don't know what if any twists Psy/DK put on the role, but I'm going to guess that at the start of the game he knew who the scum were but they didn't know who he was. In night 2 he was possibly recruited. Aiming for what they thought was a cop, they got a new member instead! That would explain the lack of kill that night. It could also be that some doctor protected correctly. I don't really know!

I'm saying all this because I think there may be a clue in Rocky's posts. Maybe not so far as to who the other scum are, but chances are he didn't vote for any of them, for example.

We've definitely had traitors before. I think in some games the mafia was made aware of the fact that there was a traitor out there and they could recruit him instead of killing whenever they pleased. Sometimes they just had the option of choosing any player they wanted and recruiting them. One game the traitor was promoted to Mafia Cop when recruited.

Whatever the case he was mafia aligned. If we look to his supposed investigation targets we may find some scum. He may have listed his buddies in an effort to distance himself from them.

I meant "one of his buddies." I do not mean to imply that every person he claimed to investigate is guilty..

I guess I never played a game with a traitor. I remember Usurper but that's it.

He only claimed to have investigated Hogan, Undertaker, and himself. Undertaker voted for The Rock in Day 2 but was completely absent for Day 4. Purposefully laying low perhaps as to not have to explain himself?

Also, Hardyz, why the sudden change of Hart? You voted me two days in a row without much explanation and now you have suddenly switched to the Hitman. I would have thought the case against me had gotten better and not worse after yesterday. I mean, I never actually voted for that Traitor Rock yet Bret did. Are you saying that Hitman was either unaware that Rocky was on his side or it was some kind of mafia ploy?

Forgot to add: WOOOOOOOO gwoooooooodnight!

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The Undertaker has had to drop out of the game and has been replaced.

Morning, babes. I work soon, so see you in about nine hours. Don't think I'm going quiet about this and a big middle finger your way, Hardyz. Ta.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ric Flair View Post
    We don't know what if any twists Psy/DK put on the role, but I'm going to guess that at the start of the game he knew who the scum were but they didn't know who he was. In night 2 he was possibly recruited. Aiming for what they thought was a cop, they got a new member instead! That would explain the lack of kill that night. It could also be that some doctor protected correctly. I don't really know!

I'm saying all this because I think there may be a clue in Rocky's posts. Maybe not so far as to who the other scum are, but chances are he didn't vote for any of them, for example.
    The recruitment likely would have happened on Night 3, wouldn't it? That's the night where there was no kill. That means the Mafia would have known who he was on Day 4 (yesterday). There weren't exactly a ton of votes for The Rock yesterday, so it's unlikely any Mafia would have voted for him. I think we'll get as much from looking at who didn't vote for The Rock yesterday as looking at who he had voted for up until he died.

New Jack is back y'all! The Original Gangsta told y'all Electric Rocky man was scum & New Jack is glad to see town strike back against the mafia y'all! But now New Jack need a new target!

Having read back through this thread, again, New Jack has decided the next person (or people) most likely to be scum is the Hardly Boys. Spam like posts, seemingly baseless voting, not explaining y'alls vote & all of y'alls posts are shorter then a short bus! New Jack hopes this vote will at least get y'all talking

##Vote: The Hardy Boyz

New Jack would also like to say, the fact that Dead Taker man being replaced suggests to New Jack that his general lack of activity is less, & I stress less likely, to be a scum tactic

Also, Hardyz, why the sudden change of Hart? You voted me two days in a row without much explanation and now you have suddenly switched to the Hitman. I would have thought the case against me had gotten better and not worse after yesterday. I mean, I never actually voted for that Traitor Rock yet Bret did. Are you saying that Hitman was either unaware that Rocky was on his side or it was some kind of mafia ploy?
    I just really don't like either of you.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Hardy Boyz View Post
    I just really don't like either of you.
    Care to elaborate on this for New Jack? If y'all reason is good enough the Original Gangsta might even change his vote? Y'all probably won't though if Hardly Boys are true to form in this game so far

Not really!

New Jack would say Hardly Boys is almost tryin to appear completely useless to town! Vote Nature Bhoy or Change of Hart but unless y'all says why New Jack thinks its fishy