Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 122226272829303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVII Game Thread - GAME OVER - 18 Ho Kogans Lose; 1 Warrior Wins

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Stone Cold View Post
    Lied on the vote? What do you mean? That I lied about why I'm voting or that I lay the vote on them?

I think this is a hard time to play mafia because everyone is baking and wrapping presents. Well at least I know Stone Cold is baking and wrapping presents.

At any rate I could go through all of the remaining players again, but my practice of voting for inactive players hasn't worked. That being said, active players who aren't really giving anyone food for thought aren't worth much to us either way. I think a lot of people believe our numbers are the greatest strength in the town, and I disagree. Our greatest strength is our ability to openly discuss things and use our brains to think about people. When you're not doing that, you're not doing it right.
    New Jack mean't layed the vote y'all lol :P New Jack still thinks your vote is way to convenient even though New Jack thinks Hardly Boys are scum

As a matter of fact, you know what.

##unvote: The Hardy Boyz

Now if you've got something to say, say it and we'll see where my vote lands.

Oh,

*fliprolls*

I'd love that Cold Stoner, but I'm not sure that's how it works.

*flails*

All I know is that if I had to choose between useful people in this game, both me and Flair come before you, Hardyz. It's not that I want you gone, but rather that you're a more appealing lynchee than myself. I will read your book.

Today wasn't a good day. I don't think we got the full range of cast speaking, and I know I totally missed out. Somewhat of a paradox, I think there's merit in both what Ric says about Cold and what Cold says about Mini. I'm not happy about today.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    *jumps on head*

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bret Hart View Post
    both me and Flair come before you, Hardyz.
    Our two top suspects! Interesting!

*rolls from head*

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bret Hart View Post
    I had to choose between useful people in this game, both me and Flair come before you, Hardyz.
    Why suddenly pals with Nature Bhoy Mr Change Of Hart? New Jack doesn't like this statement at all y'all. New Jack chased Electric Rocky Man for 2 game days so don't forget Hart, the Original Gangsta helped that lynch not Nature Bhoy

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Vince McMahon View Post
    Right then, bollocks to the lot of you if that's your attitude

At this point on, all votes are reset, and somebody can only be lynched with 3 votes. Self votes do not count. You can also vote "no lynch". The day will not end until this is settled you no good lazy wrestlers.

If you don't vote, I will find some way to screw you the next day.
    It seems like the Hardyz were lynched with Stone Cold's vote, but them ain't my rules. Also I did not see that part about votes being reset so vote or face Vince's wrath!

##Vote: Stone Cold

##unvote: Hardy Boyz

##Vote: Bret Hart

Suddenly? No, they've defended each other before now. They've just been subtle about it.

Sorry, Jack, I'm pretty sure that the day is over. McMahoon just hasn't come home to all his bbz yet.

*flips off ropes and then down yo fo-head*

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Yeah I'm not sure why Bret likes me so much. I haven't really been that much help! I've just talked a lot and put out a few crackpot theories. Unless he's just buttering me up for some reason, hoping I never turn on him.

Well guess what...RING THE BELL RING THE BELL!!

##Unvote: Stone Cold
    ##Vote: Bret Hart

I don't trust y'all Hardly Boys but Change Of Hart has been flip floppin way too much this game for New Jacks liking something stinks

Of course you don't trust us; we flipped off yo fo-head.

*flings Ric by the fo-head*

*with our legs or something*

*rollflails*