Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 152529303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVII Game Thread - GAME OVER - 18 Ho Kogans Lose; 1 Warrior Wins

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"I'm callin yo' ass out, Nature Bhoy!" yelled New Jack as he stood in the ring. "Get yo' shrivelled wrinkly butt out in dis ring right here, right now!"

And out the Nature Boy came.

"You think a punk like you can take out a 16 time champion like me?" shouted flair as he strutted into the ring. "Never!" and he immediately chopped New Jack three times (WOOOOOO! WOOOOOO! WOOOOOO!) and then clotheslined him. As New Jack attempted to get to his feet, Flair instead put him in the trademark figure four!

New Jack was fighting it, he'd never tap out to a guy like Flair. And he crawled to the ropes, where a mysterious figure handed him a guitar. New Jack knew what to do with guitars, and he smashed it over Ric Flair's head.

Unfortunately, it was loaded with Semtex (PAUL DALEY FGJ) and the two were blown to pieces.

New Jack was a Townie and was played by Shattered Dreamer.
    Ric Flair was a Mafia Goon and was played by Del Murder.

Thanks for sharin' and carin', fellas.

Day 6 begins now! With 6 left alive, it'll take 4 to majority lynch.

I'm not surprised at all that Ric Flair was a goon. I am, however, surprised that there's another killing role in play, and it's not pro-Mafia. Hopefully it's pro-town. Shame about New Jack. Now who will do all of the thinking? xP

Let's do this thing. Only one confirmed scum left from the cop's list.

##Vote: Bret Hart

The day starts and I got to work, great.

I know I got close to Ric in order to win him over; never suspected he was scum. Looks like I'm screwed by association.

##VOTE: Big Show

I would take that cop with a grain of salt. Something was up with him, no matter if he wasn't Paranoid or Insane.

The only weird thing about that cop is the fact that they apparently got a "silly" verdict on Ultimate Warrior. Yeah, it's strange that they'd find a guilty verdict every other time, but hey, they were right.

Warrior vs. Wrestlemania (town) Promo

Text
    I was send from a capsule some place far from here, and I came here for one reason, Ho Kogan, to take, and to keep coming. Not to ask, but just to give. Not to want, but just to send. Send the power of the WARRIOR down everybody's throat here in WRESTLEMANIAAAH!

The gods above have given this WARRIOR the power of DEATHMASTER, Ho Kogan,
    and therefore nobody can stop the ULTIMATE WARRIOR, for he reflects all attacks
    back to the Hulkamaniacs that send them, because of the ULTIMATE POWER.

SKRONK!

I destroyed Ric flair in the ring, for the power of the WARRIOR could not be stopped, and the Nature boy, Hoak Hogan, was not worthy of scraping the remains of the failed WARRIOR off the feet of the RAGING ELEPHANTS.

I have, Wrestlemania, injected you all... with the minimum dosage of poison from the power of the ULTIMATE WARRIOR! But the antibodies of Hulkamania continue to refuse what the poison can do. THEY TURN IT AWAY, HO'KOGAN! THEY TURN THE POISON AWAY FOR THEY FEEL THE FEAR! THEY FEAR THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR.

Exit stage left! Exit stage left! There is no place to run, all the fuses in the exit lights have been burned out! You will denounce Hoak Hogan, Wrestlemania, or you will be destroyed, one by one, by the WARRIOR.

Translation for Big ShowI just roleclaimed Deathmaster, a role which reflects all night kills targeting me back to themselves, and allows me to kill off people in the night phase.

I asked you denounce Hoak Hogan and Hulkimania, or I will kill everyone off, one by one.

So you would be responsible for Ric Flair's death, then. Did you kill him directly or did he try to kill you?

Hulk Hogan was a wiener and I'm glad he's dead and Hulkamaniacs are pathetic etc.. I hear Bret Hart is a closeted Hulkamaniac. You should vote for him.

The WARRIOR smacked Ric Flair with a taste of his Ultimate Power, he never even dared to face the power of my Destrucity.

And the Ultimate WARRIOR planned to do that already, he was just getting foked.

##vote: Bret Hart

So the Ultimate Warrior can night kill also. I imagine you have to decide whether or not you kill or reflect each night phase? That would account for the sporadic night kills.

I have full faith in the work of our cop. The silly verdict makes no sense, but it might be recognising "neutral" roles that way. That doesn't make a whole lot of sense either. Really I should've just said that I'm sticking to my goddamn mothersmurfing guns and voting Hart.

##Vote: [M] Bret Hart

I will get you, you sunglasses wearing scumbag.

Something else I want to discuss with you all. Why did Rikishi's Ass go down at night? () I have two theories, though they need not be exclusive.

Firstly, Bret Hart got paranoid. Dat Ass was hounding him hardcore, and he started to sweat. Better to off him there to ensure one vote wouldn't reach him.

Secondly, mr cool calm and collected Stone Cold lost his when Rikishi argued definitions with him. I know I would've been losing my cool if that went down, but a scumbag has an outlet -- night kills.

##Unvote: [M] Bret Hart

I just realised it takes 4 for majority lynch. I'll back off for now, I don't want the day to end early!

If I'm going out, I'm coming out. I am a Double Agent. I am bulletproof, I win with either side, and I turn up guilty. Every night, I get to target a guy and if he goes to another forum at night, I get told. The only requirement to my victory is living.

It's been hell trying to live with you psychos on my ass every step of the way. I don't know what to do or say because nothing pleases anyone. I do my town duties and hunt down scum and give compelling evidence, and everyone decides I'm scum. Everyone else hangs the cop, but I'm considered scum. I hang out with a scumbag and end up all right. Then the scum is lynched, discovered, and then I'm screwed again. I seriously don't know how I even managed to live as I have.

So, about my investigations, and may they prove you some good, since you're intent on lynching my ass.
    Night 0 - Hulk. No.
    Night 1 - New Jack. No.
    Night 2 - The Rock. No.
    Night 3 - Ric Flair. Yes.
    Night 4 - Ultimate Warrior. No.
    Night 5 - Big Show. Yes.

So you guys can see why I played nice, eh? Day 4 was about getting The Rock, and any claim against Ric Flair then would have gotten me no purchase. I did probe to see if anyone else got any similar feelings, but the only other people interested were the Hardy Boyz. Those guys turned their attention on me, so again no Ricky. So now here we are and you can do whatever the hell you want. I'm going to do what I should have been doing to ensure a town win and out a rat.

Oh please. You want an explanation about why I'm going to another forum at night? There is none. Because I'm not going anywhere. I'm a Vanilla Townie. I don't do anything at night besides wait for the day. So the explanation? You're a liar.

I was on The Rock for two days to get him lynched. I was one of the first people suspicious of Ric Flair. And though he may have said he believed I was with the town, I never said the same about him.

You were all buddy buddy with a confirmed scum, and you turned up dirty when the cop investigated you. You're going down.

Whoa, "Vanilla", calm down. All you have to do is sit back and relax. Things will take their course. Or are you nervous about something? Because I'm not asking you to do anything. If you're reading more than just the stated "You're scum" message, you're putting them in their yourself. Okay, so your explanation is that you don't go anywhere. But you do, so it can't be as simple as that.

I apologize that you take issue with my role, Big Slow. I don't need to be pro-town, I just need to live despite the target painted on my head. So I'm sorry I'm not apologetic for using a scumbag as my screen. I'm also sorry you can't read, but that's explained too. I didn't want to roleclaim, but I'm in even more dire straits than yesterday and everyone else's cat is out of the bag. But I don't need to change your mind because you're scum. If I out you, of course you're through with me. But everyone else has brains too, and can check your past behavior to show just how easy-going you've been.

Ha ha ha ha, come on. You can't be this bad at this. "Wo ho ho! You're replying! That means you're hiding something!" Do you really think that's going to work? It's painfully obvious what you're up to. You think if you're vague you can pretend you're not accusing me of anything. I can read, ducky, including between the lines.

But you're right about one thing. I don't have to do anything. You're screwed. I can leave and not come back and you'll be dead by tonight, because the evidence is stacked against you. It's your word against reality, baby, and you haven't earned that kind of trust.

Well that's new, and unexpected, but it's useful. Our cop says Bret Hart is scum. Bret Hart says Big Show is scum.

If we lynch Bret Hart and he is scum, win for the town.
    If we lynch Bret Hart and he is telling the truth, Big Show is headed for the gallows.