Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111525 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVII Game Thread - GAME OVER - 18 Ho Kogans Lose; 1 Warrior Wins

Maybe you can convince McMahon to come back with some other gimmick (sub), Doink.

Immediately contradicting this because I prefer talkative games:

##VOTE: Kurt Angle

Hulk Hogan just seems too easy a target.

I agree, that's an awesome role and it's going to waste

##Unvote
    ##Vote: Kurt Angle

The Original Gangsta agrees Rikishi's ass is enough to make your eyes bleed but I still have a beef with Hulk over hating on wraslin! New Jack's problem with voting for inactive makes me think, am I dealing with silent scum gonna try jump New Jack in the parking lot or am I gonna have to deal with some NWO son b*tches getting all up in New Jack's face talking bout some big bad boogieman when I'm a lookin at the problem face to face? Either way the Original Gangsta is out for ultra violence! People had better start talking or we is gonna have a problem!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Kurt sure hasn't said much, it's true. A hiding mafia, or just someone who doesn't care? I feel like it's the latter.

Hogan is too easy a target after we got him yesterday. His title was due to the Day 0 vote so it doesn't really mean anything. Disliking wrestling doesn't make him scum, though it doesn't make him very popular in this group for sure!

I'm sticking with Rikishi for now since I don't really have much of a good reason to change it. If y'all care about my hunches (which mean little at this point), I smell something fishy with Big Show and Triple H.

Not gonna be voting for Hulk on the basis of disliking wraslin Nature Bhoy, it just means beat down time 187 style! Not alot for the Original Gangsta to go on so far need to get people talkin or any vote is gonna be pure conjecture! If the game continues to be quiet I'm just gonna staple my vote to the head of an inactive ultra violent style!

I guess I'll just jump on the bandwagon.

##Vote: Kurt Angle

Yup. My reason for voting for Kurt Angle is that other people are voting for him.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Hardy Boyz View Post
    I feel bad vibes coming from Mr. Hogan. Maybe it's that spraypaint. Or maybe not!

##Vote: Hulk Hogan

Also, zombie?!
    Yes, Hoak hogan, they have been injected with the poison of the Ultimate WARRIOR, but the Hoak hogan antibodies try to destroy it in the rest, but I Hoak hogan, am all you fear, for I will become one with all you oppose.

##vote: Ho Kogan

Yes, Hardy Hogan, we should become the Ultimate threesome. I will become the Ultimate Hardy WARRIORz. What do you say, Hardy Boyz, will you let the Ultimate WARRIOR be a part of you, to clean the infestation that is HOAK HOGAN.

CAN YOU FEEL IT? FEEL THE DESTRUCITY!

Ultimate Warrior you is one crazy son b*tch & not in the way New Jack is crazy neither

##Unvote: Kurt Angle
    ##Vote: The Ultimate Warrior

Big Show's in decision is making New Jack wanna reach for the staple gun.....

Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Big Show View Post

##Unvote: Kurt Angle
    ##Vote: The Ultimate Warrior
    You dare to oppose, the Ultimate WARRIOR?

You not right in the head son

Let The Rock tell you something, New Jack. Are you gonna keep on talking smack about The Ultimate Warrior and everybody else or are you gonna vote to help us rid the scummy jabronies? So shut your mouth and get your candy ass back in shape or The Rock will do something about it!

If you smell... what The Rock is cookin'!

You listen to New Jack you washed up Hollywood B list wannabe! You don't wanna mess with the Original Gangsta, The Rock ain't never stepped into the ring with New Jack because you be afraid I'd mess up your pretty face with my staple gun! New Jack isn't gonna vote for Warrior just because New Jack thinks he crazy in fact New Jack has decided

##Vote: Big Show

New Jack doesn't like indecision makes me wanna hurt somebody

Okay, here's what we know. The scum are starting out slow by killing an inactive. We also know that we don't have many other "truly" inactives left aside from Kurt Angle, The Hardy Boys and Billy & Chuck. So the more talkative we are and the more connections we all make, the fewer "safe" kill opportunities the mafia will have.

I don't know that I've seen anyone exhibiting any obvious mafia behavior. No one trying to hide behind other people. I do see a couple of alliances that seem to be forming, which isn't a bad thing by any stretch. Flair, why'd you jump on The Rock's bandwagon vote so quickly? Are you trying to get the game to move along or do you know something we don't?

Also, does the Ultimate Warrior remind anyone of uh, was it Apollo that acted all crazy in the last game? One of them that acted all crazy.

No vote for me right now. Just going to enjoy a cold one and watch what everyone does. What?