By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

NameVoters Tally
    Hulk Hogan Hulk Hogan, The Hardy Boyz, The Ultimate Warrior 3
    Kurt Angle Kurt Angle, Bret Hart, Max Mini3
    Rikishi's Ass The Rock, Ric Flair2
    The Big ShowNew Jack1
    The Hardy BoyzRikishi's Ass1

Not voting and thus have one vote against their name unless otherwise stated:

Billy and Chuck, Chris Jericho, Eddie Guerrero, Hulk Hogan, Kurt Angle, Stone Cold, Triple H, The Undertaker.

I think there's just under 8 hours left!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Stone Cold View Post
    Okay, here's what we know. The scum are starting out slow by killing an inactive. We also know that we don't have many other "truly" inactives left aside from Kurt Angle, The Hardy Boys and Billy & Chuck. So the more talkative we are and the more connections we all make, the fewer "safe" kill opportunities the mafia will have.
    I completely agree! Plus that makes the game much more fun. In addition to that, I also see Angle, the Boyz and Mr. Ass to be easy targets for the vote and not just night kills. No vote is safer for a mafia than an inactive who isn't around to defend themselves!

Flair, why'd you jump on The Rock's bandwagon vote so quickly? Are you trying to get the game to move along or do you know something we don't?
    I'm just trying to get people talking. Nothing sparks discussion more than votes so I made one of the first votes. But things also tend to stall when we all vote for different people, so I decided to mix it up by stacking a vote on Rikishi and see what the reaction would be.

Also, does the Ultimate Warrior remind anyone of uh, was it Apollo that acted all crazy in the last game? One of them that acted all crazy.
    The Warrior is awesome. He has a standing invite to join my FOUR HORSEMEN. Together the Horsemen will systematically destroy the mafia!

Notice that as soon as I said I had an odd feeling about Big Show he 'showed' up and placed a bandwagon vote on Kurt Angle? Trying to save Rikishi perhaps, or just a coincedence? I'm leaning towards the latter because it would be such a rookie mistake for mafia to make, but I got little else to go on right now!

##Unvote
    ##Vote: Big Show

Ok, above when I said 'Mr. Ass' I meant 'Billy and Chuck' (Billy Gunn aka Mr. Ass). I forgot that Rikishi's Ass is also the name of a character so sorry for the confusion.

I've decided that Kurt is gay. CABRON

##Vote: Kurt 90 Degrees

##Unvote: Kurt Angle

Nah, just kidding. I love homos.

But, I don't like bald people.

##Vote: Stone Cold

Best inactive return? Best inactive return. Love pink, baby.

The Hardy Boyz, The Ultimate Warrior, Bret Hart (mwah), Max Mini, The Rock, and Ric Flair are all good shots for scum. All the guys we want to string up haven't shown any reason to be, but piling up on them we are. Are we doing as Ric says, starting discussion, or are scum trying to string up a free kill?

I want to see bigger posts by people. The shorter your posts, the more you're not telling us.

All the juicy details can be found in our book The Hardy Boyz: Exist 2 Inspire.

As much as New Jack hates talk & loves violence we need everyone to come talk some I can find some scum drag them in the ring & make them BLEED!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Vince McMahon View Post

NameVoters Tally
    Hulk Hogan Hulk Hogan, The Hardy Boyz, The Ultimate Warrior 3
    Kurt Angle Kurt Angle, Bret Hart, Max Mini3
    Rikishi's Ass The Rock, Ric Flair2
    The Big ShowNew Jack1
    The Hardy BoyzRikishi's Ass1

Not voting and thus have one vote against their name unless otherwise stated:

Billy and Chuck, Chris Jericho, Eddie Guerrero, Hulk Hogan, Kurt Angle, Stone Cold, Triple H, The Undertaker.

I think there's just under 8 hours left!
    You left out my vote for The Ultimate Warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by [M
    Ric Flair]Notice that as soon as I said I had an odd feeling about Big Show he 'showed' up and placed a bandwagon vote on Kurt Angle? Trying to save Rikishi perhaps, or just a coincedence? I'm leaning towards the latter because it would be such a rookie mistake for mafia to make, but I got little else to go on right now!
    Yeah, ok, next time I see that the thread is active I'll just stay away because apparently taking part is suspicious. Good to know.

It wasn't that you took part, it was just the timing of it. If you had been posting more constantly nothing would have seemed out of the ordinary!

There wasn't exactly a lot to say, you know. It's basically been spam up to this point.

Take away the posts that are just stupid role playing. I bet there are more posts by me left than by most.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bret Hart View Post
    The Hardy Boyz, The Ultimate Warrior, Bret Hart (mwah), Max Mini, The Rock, and Ric Flair are all good shots for scum. All the guys we want to string up haven't shown any reason to be, but piling up on them we are. Are we doing as Ric says, starting discussion, or are scum trying to string up a free kill?
    That's interesting since that's most of the people who have voted. Are you saying voting makes you a 'sharp shot' (get it?) for scum? I would agrue the opposite is true. By not voting the mafia does not have to put their loyalties anywhere which leaves them open to less scrutiny later on.

Of course, inactives don't vote by default, but they're a tricky bunch. We get no info by lynching an inactive, and it's just a shot in the dark. There is usally one mafia who lays low the whole game, either by law of averages or strategy. And they do make the game less fun. Still, I'd rather let the mafia take them out so we can widdle this down to people who actually participate.

So, who has been active yet not voted? 'Participating' in the discussion yet not bothering to take a side? From what I can tell in the Day 1 talk that's Jericho and Stone Cold. Mr. Austin in fact made a very cozy post in which he decided to make a few general statements and watch things play out. Jericho talked about disliking Rikishi's Ass but never voted for him.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Big Show View Post
    There wasn't exactly a lot to say, you know. It's basically been spam up to this point.

Take away the posts that are just stupid role playing. I bet there are more posts by me left than by most.
    A fair point. Can't fault a guy for participating.

##Unvote
    ##Vote: Stone Cold

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Day 1 is probably going to be cut short an hour so you have about 3 hours to sort things out. Right now I think it's a tie between Hogan and Kurt Angle. And I can't stick around for very long if it goes to a tiebreaker, so pin your opponent quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Hardy Boyz View Post
    All the juicy details can be found in our book The Hardy Boyz: Exist 2 Inspire.
    See, Hoak Hogan, your opposition is already one in mind. I have myself created an succesful series of comics called WARRIOR.

Come, Hardy Boyz, take the Ultimate warrior into your group, and we shall crush the opposition into the terrain of testament. Time to get "foked". What do you say, Boyz?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Big Show View Post

All that can be seen, will also have eyes. Time to get full-blown.

Astound us with all the factual data you have found on day 1. Now find your destrucity or I will rape santa.. again.