Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112131727 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVII Game Thread - GAME OVER - 18 Ho Kogans Lose; 1 Warrior Wins

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ric Flair View Post
    So, who has been active yet not voted? 'Participating' in the discussion yet not bothering to take a side? From what I can tell in the Day 1 talk that's Jericho and Stone Cold. Mr. Austin in fact made a very cozy post in which he decided to make a few general statements and watch things play out.
    That's a good point about Stone Cold. It seems like he's trying too hard to remain neutral and slip into the background. Plus, he didn't offer anything new to the conversation. I'd think it would be better for him to take a more active role in the discussion, rather than sitting back and seeing what unfolds. Maybe a scum trying to fit in with the town to lead us astray later on down the line.

##Vote: Stone Cold

New Jack smells a rat....

Now let's see what happens when dat ass gets two votes!

##Unvote
    ##Vote: Rikishi

If anything killing off Rikishi will get that awful avatar out of here.
    Random vote for at least an esthetically viable reason

I'm sticking with Rikishi for now since I don't really have much of a good reason to change it. If y'all care about my hunches (which mean little at this point), I smell something fishy with Big Show and Triple H.
    Sticks with random vote because well everybody as quiet as a mouse at this point!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Stone Cold View Post
    Okay, here's what we know. The scum are starting out slow by killing an inactive. We also know that we don't have many other "truly" inactives left aside from Kurt Angle, The Hardy Boys and Billy & Chuck. So the more talkative we are and the more connections we all make, the fewer "safe" kill opportunities the mafia will have.
    I completely agree! Plus that makes the game much more fun. In addition to that, I also see Angle, the Boyz and Mr. Ass to be easy targets for the vote and not just night kills. No vote is safer for a mafia than an inactive who isn't around to defend themselves!

Flair, why'd you jump on The Rock's bandwagon vote so quickly? Are you trying to get the game to move along or do you know something we don't?
    I'm just trying to get people talking. Nothing sparks discussion more than votes so I made one of the first votes. But things also tend to stall when we all vote for different people, so I decided to mix it up by stacking a vote on Rikishi and see what the reaction would be.

Also, does the Ultimate Warrior remind anyone of uh, was it Apollo that acted all crazy in the last game? One of them that acted all crazy.
    The Warrior is awesome. He has a standing invite to join my FOUR HORSEMEN. Together the Horsemen will systematically destroy the mafia!

Notice that as soon as I said I had an odd feeling about Big Show he 'showed' up and placed a bandwagon vote on Kurt Angle? Trying to save Rikishi perhaps, or just a coincedence? I'm leaning towards the latter because it would be such a rookie mistake for mafia to make, but I got little else to go on right now!

##Unvote
    ##Vote: Big Show
    Agrees with Stone Cold, dismisses Warrior as crazy person & just like New Jack smell something fishy with Big Show.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Big Show View Post
    There wasn't exactly a lot to say, you know. It's basically been spam up to this point.

Take away the posts that are just stupid role playing. I bet there are more posts by me left than by most.
    A fair point. Can't fault a guy for participating.

##Unvote
    Abandons vote on Big Show & suddenly turns on Steve Austin!! New Jack smells a rat or do I smell scum

## Unvote

##Vote: Ric Flair

Even with little to go on Nature Bhoy you changes your damn mind to much for New Jack

Undertaker suddenly turning up too agree with Ric Flair's vote on Steve Austin affirms New Jacks thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Undertaker View Post
    So, who has been active yet not voted? 'Participating' in the discussion yet not bothering to take a side? From what I can tell in the Day 1 talk that's Jericho and Stone Cold. Mr. Austin in fact made a very cozy post in which he decided to make a few general statements and watch things play out.
    That's a good point about Stone Cold. It seems like he's trying too hard to remain neutral and slip into the background. Plus, he didn't offer anything new to the conversation. I'd think it would be better for him to take a more active role in the discussion, rather than sitting back and seeing what unfolds. Maybe a scum trying to fit in with the town to lead us astray later on down the line.

If you want to be in Wrestlemania, Hoak Hogan, you have to fight in the ring of discussion, until the last opposition falls to the rubber chicken. The bistro has cooked your last meal, if you don't post, Ho Kogan, and it is the sauce of destrucity, that flows through the gooey and gravy veins of the WARRIOR.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Ultimate Warrior View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Undertaker View Post

If you want to be in Wrestlemania, Hoak Hogan, you have to fight in the ring of discussion, until the last opposition falls to the rubber chicken. The bistro has cooked your last meal, if you don't post, Ho Kogan, and it is the sauce of destrucity, that flows through the gooey and gravy veins of the WARRIOR.
    I have no idea what you just said, and thus I have no idea how to respond to that. I don't even know if it was directed at me.

I wouldn't try to make book of what Warrior says Taker he crazy! Care to talk about your Steve Austin vote some more?

It is time for The Rock to spice things up a little to all of you jabronies! The Rock has decided that a vote for the ass is not the best thing to do. Really now, that ass may be unsightly at worst, but all this talk about smelly business has The Rock thinking. The Rock is gonna make something clear, and The Rock will layeth the smackdown on the poor candy ass that belongs to the hater named Hulk Hogan. Let it be known that The Rock has spoken!

##Unvote: Rikishi's Ass
    ##Vote: Hulk Hogan

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

You're on the wrong track, Jack. I don't think a mafia would take such a proactive role on Day 1. How many times has the most vocal person been voted out of this game on the first day? Too many. How many times have they actually been scum? Very few, at least not recently.

The mafia usually aren't the most active players on Day 1. Or if they are, they play their cards very carefully (and not do silly things like vote 4 times). The mafia like to toe the line. Stay adequately active, offer general insights, but never go to the extreme. Right now Stone Cold fits that bill, but things can change quickly, and so can my vote...again!

The reason I vote a lot is part of my strategy. Once people get votes on them is when you see their true colors. I spread the wealth because there are a lot of people in this game, and once people do get to talking you get more information and your stance changes. I feel I gave good reasoning for all of my votes and I stand by them.

I only agreed with Stone Cold on a very general thing that had to do with activity. But didn't you notice he pointed out that we should be more talkative yet then disappeared himself? With no vote at that. So while I agreed with him there, that certainly didn't put him off my scum radar.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] New Jack View Post
    I wouldn't try to make book of what Warrior says Taker he crazy! Care to talk about your Steve Austin vote some more?
    Not really. I've already explained it. I agree with the comments made by Ric and no one else seems especially scummy to me.

Why exactly are people voting for Hogan? Because he didn't like this theme?

Why exactly are people voting for Hogan? Because he didn't like this theme?
    Hoak Hogan thinks he can escape the wrath of the WARRIOR by hiding in a mafia game, but this is Wrestlemania day 1 (with no leads whatsoever), and the spirits of warrior's past will guide this WARRIOR against his rival, Hoak Hogan.

@Ric Flair I see the mantra in your system Nature Bhoy but I'm leaving my vote on you for the time being. If Austin is indeed scum I'll staple my ownself

@Undertaker Point taken

Hogan seems like a scumbag scapegoat to me

Quote Originally Posted by [M] New Jack View Post
    Hogan seems like a scumbag scapegoat to me
    I'm tending to agree with that. But is it mafia or town going after him? If it's town, all mafia have to do is sit back.

Ric Flair changes his mind a lot but I don't think that necessarily means anything.

Nobody's really jumping out at me as suspicious so I'm keeping my vote on Ultimate Warrior because he's at least annoying.