Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141828 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVII Game Thread - GAME OVER - 18 Ho Kogans Lose; 1 Warrior Wins

Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Big Show View Post
    Ric Flair changes his mind a lot but I don't think that necessarily means anything.

Nobody's really jumping out at me as suspicious so I'm keeping my vote on Ultimate Warrior because he's at least annoying.
    Apart from my long post about Flair I'm kinda stumped, New Jack would be inclined to vote for Warrior if experience didn't show vote him because he's crazy is about as good as stapling your thumb to a table

I still has doubts about your flakey ass Big Show just let that be known! At this point New Jack don't trust nobody!

Hold up, Flair. I'm one of the first players to add anything to the actual game, you agree with me, and then turn on me? Because I stopped talking? I think game after game has proven that people have stuff to do outside of the game. That's what I was involved with.

I think you're just trying to pin somebody at this point, and testing to see who you can get to go along with a vote. First it was Big Show, now it's me. Scapegoat? Nah, probably not. I think you just want information, which is okay.

You do, however, make a good point about fringe players. People saying just enough to stick around. This applies to more than me, though. The only thing I've done differently is fall out of character (because I only know a few catchphrases) and not vote with every post. I tend to be a little more judicious with my vote. I don't change them often.

That being said I'm going to pick one of those "fringe" posters, I think. I think Eddie Guerrero is a little suspicious. Just shoes up to cast a vote and say something random/insulting. Following your own logic, that seems suspicious.

##vote: Eddie Guerrero

Another idea, Flair. Are you trying to gain a bandwagon so you can flush out a mafia? I could see your vote changing as that kind of tactic.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

That's one of my tactics, yes. Of course, it's hard to tell when that works. I don't know if people actually agree with me or are just leading me on!

Time is almost up. Is there any hope for Hogan at this point?

Nature Bhoy stylin profilin bandwagon ridin

What bandwagons am I riding on?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ric Flair View Post
    Time is almost up. Is there any hope for Hogan at this point?
    WOOOO WOOOO

I'm asking because I don't really think he's scum and I didn't know the current vote tally, but I just checked it and I think it's something like Hogan 4, Angle 3. If I were to change my vote again (which I know you love Jack!) to the inactive Angle it would force a tie but I don't want to hold up the day since Vinny Mac said he wouldn't be around for tie breakers (and as a previous host I know how frustrating ties are!).

Not angering the booker man Nature Bhoy not just a pretty face

Why would that anger Booker T? He's not even playing.

Vinny Mac is the booker man, your wrastlin lingo needs some work Natch

Flair, if I voted Angle, would you?

Nice to know I could annoy Psy if I felt like it.

Typical HHH politicin but as they say in this business money talks & bs walks