Chris Jericho The Big Show, The Rock, Stone Cold 3
    Ric Flair The Hardy Boyz, Chris Jericho, The Ultimate Warrior3
    Bret Hart Rikishi's Ass, New Jack2
    Triple HTriple H, Ric Flair2
    The RockBret Hart1

Not voting: Buff Bagwell, Max Mini, Triple H, The Undertaker

Approxish 5 hours left.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Big Show View Post
    Apparently manually typing out the quote tag breaks it with Mafia names. : P
    Did you use quotes? If you don't, it gets confused by the brackets in "[M]" and thinks you've closed the tag.

[QUOTE="[M] Mafia Account"][/QUOTE] is the proper way!

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on today. I'll go through what I've missed quickly and then be back to chat.

We-heeeeeeeeeeeeeell, it's time for Kurt Angle to show the Big Show how a real Big Star acts! You know what doesn't make sense here? The Rock. Looking at it from all angles (har har har) his roleclaim appears to be negative for a normal scenario.

If he's a real cop, it'd be far too early to roleclaim, if he was mafia there's no reason to direct all attention to him at the moment with a cop claim. Translation for y'all simpletons. It's a trap. Like the fake jab followed by the real punch. The Big Show I'll come back to help The Rock plant his boot so far up your candy ass that it'll come out of your mouth. However, for now Kurt Angle has bigger fish to fry.

##vote: Ric Flair

Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Ric
    'm on the fence about Jericho. At first I didn't suspect him for the reason I don't suspect the Hardyz. It's pretty risky for a low-laying mafia to go after one of the more active players (me). But I did wonder that after that period of inactivity why he chose to target me. To go after the most active players doesn't really take much thought, which is why I tend to save them for later. There's plenty of posts for you to quote to support any argument you can come up with, after all. Has my behavior really been that erratic?
    That's right you're sitting fence. You been sittin' your ass fence all game now prepare as I clothesline you over the rope. *WHAPA*

Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Ric
    As much as I love your posting in character, it makes you very dangerous WARRIOR. What a perfect thing to hide behind. Has anyone been able to make much sense of the Warrior's posts? That was probably his intent. I have yet to see him scrutinized, even though he was one of the main forces behind taking out that Miller Hogan.
    I read Warrior just fine! Although maybe that's because I have champion's eyes and you're nothing but a simpleton! But more important is your comment on Hogan. Day One no one has anything to go on. Time to give you a fist to the mouth babah!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

I'm not really sure how I've been sitting on the fence all game when I've been:

1. Voting a lot
    2. Calling pretty much everyone out
    3. Stating clearly who I think are and aren't scum

So which is it, Angle? Am I playing too erratic or too guarded? You better make up your mind, because tomorrow you'll have a lot to answer for.

You've voted erratically day one. Big deal.

You've been calling people out, but waiting for others to make moves. When push comes to shove on difficult calls you've listed too many "It could be this OR it could be that". Don't list all the options we know the options. It comes down to what you think Flair. And you've not been right to me buddy. This Olympian thinks you're nothing more than a snake in the grass. I have nothing to answer for to you, because I'm great, I'm gonna getcha, and I'm GOLD BABY!

As for the Warrior, I was just pointing out that his gimmick could be used to cloud judgement around him. Don't be fooled! I mentioned Hogan because Warrior seemed to be obsessed with him. Usually that gets at least a mention, but no one seemed to notice. Cause he posts pictures! I don't personally think he's scum right now. Hell, those eyes possibly have the ability to see right into your soul and tell your true colors. If so, man up and look straight into my eyes, Warrior. Does the Nature Boy really not deserve a shot?

Well, here are my thoughts so far.

Stone Cold – He’s been a lot more active (Well, more than me at least) and has offered up some good ideas of his own. He’s voting and not acting neutral anymore. Definitely not as suspicious as I felt he was on Day 1.

Ric Flair – Very active which is good as he’s helping keep the discussion alive. He seems to think that being active makes you town though, as shown by his comments about Jack earlier on in the day. I don’t think Ric is scum though, because I think that a Mafia wouldn’t be quite so hyper early on, unless he’s a veteran that knows the game incredibly well and is using that to his advantage, but that seems to be going into WIFOM territory, which is dangerous, so I’ll leave it at that.

Ultimate Warrior – His posts are nigh unreadable. I honestly understand very little of what he says and it’s annoying. However, I’m almost afraid to vote for him in case he’s a bomb role. I think it could go either way with him. Either a townie who is really into his character, or an anti-town role who is trying to mislead us.

The Rock – He’s also very into his character, but not quite as annoying as Warrior. He seems to think that both HHH and I are scum because we weren’t on earlier in the day. That seems a poor tactic so early on. I could understand it if it was a few more days in and we’d made very few posts, but considering the time of year I think we all need to account for a little bit of inactivity.

I'm currently going through other peoples posts still, but I thought I'd put this up so people could know where I'm at.

##unvote: Ric Flair

I don't want you dead. Yet. But you watch your ass, because next time you ain't lookin' bam. You'll be thrown off the ladder and I'll be grabbin' the WWF title. Bitch.

Alright, I'm gonna finally talk about my thoughts on everyone, because y'all want it. I'll finish before the end of the day.

This is the rest of my thoughts on people.

Kurt Angle – Another person who seems to be into their character, again perhaps a little bit too much. He’s made a few posts, but I don’t feel that he added much to the discussion with his first few posts today. His comments to Bret about Canada or whatever seemed unnecessary and served no purpose in the game. He also said he understands Warrior. Maybe because they’re scum buddies? I find him to be fairly suspicious, but it’s still early days so maybe I just need time to adjust to his role playing.

Also, I can’t believe I skimmed right over The Rock’s role claim. I find that highly suspicious, especially when he said that he didn’t need to explain it. It just seems too early to have a serious role claim like that. At the same time though, it makes me think he might be town. Claiming an investigative role so early in the game is unlike mafia behaviour, as I’d think they’d wait until they were under heavy fire to attempt something like that. I’m quite unsure of where to place him. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was scum, trying to scare the town out of voting for him.

Not much else here, but that's because I don't really find anyone else that suspicious to be honest.

I’m going to go with my gut instinct though, and that tells me that The Rock is a scum.

##Vote: The Rock

Is that what you honestly believe Undertaker? The Rock must be mafia because he roleclaim day 2 with no suspicion on him? Because that's a good mafia strategy . Sounds like you've had too many days with the coffins.

It's not that being active means you're not mafia, but being the most active on Days 1 & 2 paints the biggest target on your back. Even for a veteran player that's hard to get out from under, as you're seeing now. The more posts you make early on (as a mafia) the more potential evidence the town has against you, and after your demise, to use eventually against your buddies. It's a risky play. And yeah, there is circular logic there that goes to me hoping you guys would think that and not vote for me, but that's a slippery slope. It's up to you guys to decide what's going on.

In mafia, it's not about who is looking the most suspicious, it's about who is trying hard to not look suspicious. I felt that Austin was doing that at first, then you (Undertaker), Triple H and Max Mini. Austin seems to be clean, he at least didn't flinch at my accusations, which were good enough for me (for now). Triple H I don't suspect as much anymore and I'll unvote him now. The reason why would break kayfabe, but it basically has to do with his real identity, which I think I've figured out (but I was not trying, it just dawned on me). As for Undertaker, you finally made a post with some reasoning of your own. You're not out of my book yet (which may not matter pretty soon), but at least we have something to look back on should your name come up again.

Max has yet to say anything, and if my back wasn't against the wall I'd probably vote him here. As it stands I will probably have to vote Jericho or Brett to save myself. But who? I'll split this up into two posts to not hurt your eyes. Second post coming.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kurt Angle View Post
    Is that what you honestly believe Undertaker? The Rock must be mafia because he roleclaim day 2 with no suspicion on him? Because that's a good mafia strategy . Sounds like you've had too many days with the coffins.

As I said, I'm on the fence with Jericho. He wasn't very active in Day 1 and then Day 2 comes along and he suddenly votes for me. That just seems like a risky move for mafia, all of a sudden appearing and voting one of the most active players. It's a great way to get you into the spotlight, where I guess he is now! On the other hand, he did make a big deal about Big Show's comment here:
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Chris Jericho View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Chris Jericho View Post
    My other concern in Big Show. He had made it clear that he is inexperienced, and this post seems like one an inexperienced person would make to try to clear himself.

Great, well, anyway...

Ric Flair seems pretty erratic with his voting. He might be trying to make it hard to find a pattern in his voting by just voting for everyone. So for now, I'm going to do this:

##Vote: [M] Ric Flair

By the way, if I was Mafia, I would have made sure The Ultimate Warrior died last night. Just saying.
    So... are you doing that on purpose? It should be pretty obvious that that comment just means I find him annoying. Especially since I explained that already.
    I could do anything and say I was just saying something else. What if I said "Alright guys, we're gonna have to kill Ric Flair tonight, SCUM RULES", and later said "Oh no, I didn't accidently post that here instead of in the mafia thread, I was just trying to find other peoples reaction to me saying that, heh. Heh heh."
    And for the record, here's Rikishi and Stone Cold's reactions to it:
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rikishi's Ass View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Stone Cold View Post
    That being said, Big Show's post got me thinking... why should mafia have hit Warrior last night? Because you find him annoying or for something else?
    My ass cheek sense is tingling! Big Show probably wants us to see him as innocent!

Big Show: "I would've killed Warrior if I was scum."
    Town: "Oh well Warrior is alive, guess Big Show isn't scum."
    Big Show:
    To me, Show's comment was an obvious joke, and anyone with a brain would be able to know a mafia wouldn't make such bluderous strategy decision. As I've said before, I think the Show is a true town and also new at this game, so he's just trying to make sense of it all. The wool could be over my eyes but that's what I believe for now!

So the comment itself wasn't that telling, but the reaction to it was. Mafia love to find little blunders like this from the town to use as ammo for their phony assaults. Stone Cold's reaction was meh, but Rikishi's was a little more interesting. Planting a seed for the town to grasp on to? Maybe. Here's another interesting post from Rikishi where he tries to appear helpful:
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rikishi's Ass View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Hardy Boyz View Post
    I don't think it's really important what the Jihadist role was, seeing as it's been thrown out so early in the game. Though I am curious.
    Not important? Of course not. The role doesn't give any insight into what else might be out there. Why did we even mention it?
    Nice italics! While it doesn't behoove the town to talk all day about possible night kill scenarios and dead roles, I think that's obvious to most of us. So pointing out something we all believe could be a great way to get in good with us!

Anyway, Jericho's response wasn't as devious as Rikishi, but it does appear to be grasping at straws. Is that enough to take him out? I kinda feel like no, but my back is against the wall here so I may have no choice.

And to be honest I haven't looked much at Brett, but Jack seems to think he's crooked. I'll try to look into him but my time is limited both in game and out. For now...

##Unvote: Triple H
    ##Vote: Rikishi

Just to get it on the record. I think Rikishi's Ass is dirty (and yes I went there). I'd rather vote for someone who I think is scum than just to save myself, but I'll do what I gotta do. Stylin' & profilin'

WOOOO