Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 81213141516171819202122232428 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVII Game Thread - GAME OVER - 18 Ho Kogans Lose; 1 Warrior Wins

New Jack can't get a beat on y'all Olympic Yo-Yo? I mean it seems to the Original Gangsta the only reason y'all contributes is to beat the silent mafia idea. But then again, can't be hating on a playa for play the game ya know

And I mean you as silent mafia Olympic Yo-Yo in case New Jack wasn't clear

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ric Flair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Triple H View Post
    Much as I want to vote for The Rock, I don't think my suspicions are enough.
    Voice them anyway. Keeping it to yourself will never help us.
    I would, but it's mostly WIFOM.

This ain't the case my fine Ebonic speaking friend. My Angle Ankle Lock shall smite the mafia. Today is just a step in the direction of ultimate town victory. You shall see. Hail!

I don't see anything overly scummy with you Olympic Yo-Yo but New Jack is watchin y'all!

Is it New Jack or is Hunter HH a man of few words?

Okay, it's in order of least posts to most posts.

Buff Bagwell: (SPOILER)
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Buff Bagwell View Post
    Hey all, sorry I've been so inactive, I'm always terrible like this...
    Everyone is probably asleep/waking up, so I miss out on discussion, but I promise I'll try to make some posts at work. Give me some questions and I'll respond when I can.

As for my thoughts on what seems odd, these things have struck chords with me.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Hardy Boyz View Post
    I don't think it's really important what the Jihadist role was, seeing as it's been thrown out so early in the game. Though I am curious.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Hardy Boyz View Post
    We'll have to wait until we can do a body count on Night 3 to determine whether or not it was a killing role.
    These two posts by The Hardy Boyz seemed like discussion snuffers to me. I know that everyone always says that looking into the meaning of roles is scummy distractions, but discussion is discussion. The more ideas and posts people share, the more we can try to pick up on them, regardless of how useful someone might deem their contribution. I'm a great example, I've barely posted, so no one knows what to think of me, I'm a threat by that very fact and I'm doing what I can to make up for it.

Ok, that rambled on a bit longer than I meant, but overall The Hardy Boyz actions there aren't extremely scummy and they did elaborate upon what they said later on, but subtle things like this are what stand out to me...

The other thing that stood out to me was The Rock's comment a just a few posts bacl...

Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Rock View Post
    The Rock says that he voted for Hogan because he believed that Hogan was scum, but apparently he ended up a Miller, did he not? Now Bret, let's say that you had investigation powers. Would you agree that if you had investigated Hogan the night before and he turned up scum, would you do what it takes to get rid of this scum? The Rock was just doing his duty in getting rid of this "scum", but apparently, the Hulkster has turned out to be a Miller only proving that nothing is what they seem to be. The Rock knows this because The Rock has seen it with his own eyes, so shut your mouth and know your role, if you know what The Rock is cookin'!
    As much as I don't want to point out the obvious attempt at a role claim here, there's a role claim here, is there not? Why would you make a claim like that regardless of what role you have? Explain?

Personally I think there might be a connection between the fact that Hogan was a miller and had "I am mafia scum!" painted across his profile.

That's all I have for now, but as I said before, I'll do everything I can to post more frequently!
    Here is his only real post, and it seems fairly smart. It seems like he is smart and reasonable, and I think the reason he's not here is because he just doesn't have time, not because he is laying low. I do want him to post more often, however, but he's not on my list of suspects.

Max Mini: (SPOILER)Hasn't really said anything at all. He voted for Ric Flair and Kurt Angle with absolutely no discussion added and no reasoning at all. He's either laying very low, or he is just an inactive.

Triple H: (SPOILER)Is inactive and hasn't said much. The only thing he's done is asked Ric is he would change his vote if he voted, doesn't really mean anything now, but it doesn't seem scummy to me at all.

Kurt Angle: (SPOILER)Arrived late, but has made some very smart posts. I'm not sure if I only find him smart because I agree with everything he's said so far, but he seems to be a very good player, and is making strong points.

Rikishi's Ass: (SPOILER)He really hasn't said anything of merit yet. He's just been joking around so far, I think.

The Undertaker: (SPOILER)
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Undertaker View Post
    This is the rest of my thoughts on people.

Kurt Angle – Another person who seems to be into their character, again perhaps a little bit too much. He’s made a few posts, but I don’t feel that he added much to the discussion with his first few posts today. His comments to Bret about Canada or whatever seemed unnecessary and served no purpose in the game. He also said he understands Warrior. Maybe because they’re scum buddies? I find him to be fairly suspicious, but it’s still early days so maybe I just need time to adjust to his role playing.

Also, I can’t believe I skimmed right over The Rock’s role claim. I find that highly suspicious, especially when he said that he didn’t need to explain it. It just seems too early to have a serious role claim like that. At the same time though, it makes me think he might be town. Claiming an investigative role so early in the game is unlike mafia behaviour, as I’d think they’d wait until they were under heavy fire to attempt something like that. I’m quite unsure of where to place him. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was scum, trying to scare the town out of voting for him.

Not much else here, but that's because I don't really find anyone else that suspicious to be honest.

I’m going to go with my gut instinct though, and that tells me that The Rock is a scum.

##Vote: The Rock
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Undertaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kurt Angle View Post
    Is that what you honestly believe Undertaker? The Rock must be mafia because he roleclaim day 2 with no suspicion on him? Because that's a good mafia strategy . Sounds like you've had too many days with the coffins.
    Whoops, sorry, my finger slipped and I hit post quick reply by accident. Anyway.

I said it was my gut instinct. And I never said he had to be Mafia because he roleclaimed Day 2 with no suspicion on him. In fact, I think I said the opposite. I said it would be strange for a mafia to roleclaim when they had very little suspicion. His role claim was suspicious in itself as there was no need for it, regardless of if he was town or scum. I made my reasoning and I'm sticking to it unless The Rock can convince me otherwise.
    Aha! Contradicting himself! He votes for The Rock, and says later that he doesn't believe that the Rock is mafia, but is voting for him anyway. I think he might be scum, and he is trying to get rid of a possible cop

Stone Cold: (SPOILER)I really liked how, when talking about and voting for me, he completely forgot to mention that I also talked about Ric Flair, and instead focused on what I said about Big Show, then said that I jumped on the first thing I saw. Stone Cold really hasn't said much, but he tries to make it seem like he is one of the top contributors. I definitely don't like the way he's playing, but I don't have any evidence on him. My suspicions are pretty much just a gut feeling.

The Ultimate Warrior: (SPOILER)Makes long and good posts, but is too much in his character. I've seen this many times, and it's almost always a townie, but that doesn't clear Warrior at all, because he could be trying to play to this, so I don't really have a read on him except that he seems to make good posts.

*sigh* I unfortunately had to leave for a little bit, so I couldn't finish this. If you keep me alive, I guess I'll finish it tomorrow.

The Ultimate WARRIOR does not think the Rock is feeding the gooey veins of evil, Hoak Hogan, and is true to his self and his beliefs, the beliefs of the Ultimate WARRIOR. The Ultimate WARRIOR does not care if Jerichogan or Nature Hogan gets trashed in the ring of justice, but will not change his target.

And to all the Hulkimaniacs out there, I was send from a capsule far from here, and I came here for one reason, Ho Kogan, to take, and to keep coming. Not to ask, but just to give, Hoak Hogan. Not to want, but just to send. Send the power of the WARRIOR down everybody's throat here in WRESTLEMANIAAAH!

I hang in 20 minutes :3

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm going to go eat some food and when I am done the day will end. So do what you gotta do now people.

Everyone leaves when I make part of my big post. Great XD

New Jack still here Y2J, give the Original Gangsta a reason why y'all shouldn't hang from the gallows?

Umm... I did what people asked and gave my suspicions on others? If you all still care, my list is now this...

Ric Flair: He was very wishy-washy all day every day. By never committing to anyone, it makes him seem less suspicious, common scum tactic.

Undertaker: For what I said in my post. He is voting for a possible cop, and even said he's probably not scum, but still voted for him.

Big Show: For what I already said. I know he said it's just a joke, but I can't let it go, because it's entirely possible that there was another motive.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Chris Jericho View Post
    Big Show: For what I already said. I know he said it's just a joke, but I can't let it go, because it's entirely possible that there was another motive.
    No it's not.

New Jack has a bad feeling about this lynch y'all. Changing my vote would only force a draw with Nature Bhoy. Hmmmm scumary afoot

Gah, by the time I post this, the day will probably be over...
    And I can't do anything to change todays votes either, wondeful!

All I can say is that it looks like Jericho's going, so whatever he has to say now that he's on the chopping block could be useful, especially for discussing tomorrow.

So, speak up and share Jericho!