Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3131718192021222324252627282933 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVII Game Thread - GAME OVER - 18 Ho Kogans Lose; 1 Warrior Wins

Actually was pointing out that The Rock investigates nobody if you haven't come up "guilty" yet, but that works too. Why vote for you before Hogan? Did he investigate Hogan at night and then flippantly vote Rikishi's Ass? The Rock is a geological formation of lies.

New Jack should give Stinky Ass a class in Ebonics

Sigh...
    Not only am I a fail of a townie, but I know why there were two deaths night two.

I had one bullet and I put it into Gobo, I had reasoning then, but it doesn't make sense to me now... I'm sorry man

So yeah, someone (probably mafia) killed Triple H, I shot Kurt Angle.

Why am I saying this? Because I messed up and the town needs to know, and by knowing, we can make the right choices.

One person died night zero, who knows why, probably mafia.
    Two people died night one, due to an explosion. This was probably caused by the Jihadist, so where is the Mafia's kill?
    Two people died night two, one was my bad shooting, and the other was probably the mafia.
    No one died night three, where is the mafia's kill?

I can only think of two reasons why this would be so, either the mafia can only kill every other day, or we have a protecting role who has done a great job night one and three.

Hopefully this is useful somehow, I've probably condemned myself regardless, but we'll see...

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

New Jack dude I'm just messin' about, I mean no disrespect.

Hart has a point thar but doesn't that reinforce what I raved about anyway. bro Rock (brock lawl) throws a vote down on me early on as a way to put us on opposite sides. I dunno man but you have a good point.

Bagwell the bullet fiend. You killed Gobo, you bastard Don't you know chocobos are good luck! JESUS CHRIST MAN.

Dunno bout the rest of the folks but I still wanna hear this reasoning of yours. Might help figure out if you're bullting us or what

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Buff Bagwell View Post
    Sigh...
    Not only am I a fail of a townie, but I know why there were two deaths night two.

I had one bullet and I put it into Gobo, I had reasoning then, but it doesn't make sense to me now... I'm sorry man

So yeah, someone (probably mafia) killed Triple H, I shot Kurt Angle.

Why am I saying this? Because I messed up and the town needs to know, and by knowing, we can make the right choices.

One person died night zero, who knows why, probably mafia.
    Two people died night one, due to an explosion. This was probably caused by the Jihadist, so where is the Mafia's kill?
    Two people died night two, one was my bad shooting, and the other was probably the mafia.
    No one died night three, where is the mafia's kill?

I can only think of two reasons why this would be so, either the mafia can only kill every other day, or we have a protecting role who has done a great job night one and three.

Hopefully this is useful somehow, I've probably condemned myself regardless, but we'll see...
    Fluff Flagwell goes from silent son b*tch to role claimin mo fo, this angers New Jack! Y'all not helpin town by vote claimin! New Jack gonna staple Fluff Flagwell until the ref calls for the bell!!!

Don't y'all see the wood from the trees! There is no way in hell Fluff is the vigilante New Jack would stake his a$$ on it!

Reasoning for shooting Kurt?
    I was tired, I had a gun, I'm irresponsible and I didn't want to not get a shot in, why Psy, why?!

I'll read through Kurt's posts see if I can find that train of though...

New Jack would lose his a$$ with such a claim.
    I probably haven't helped myself at all by telling you my role, but I hoped I'd be able to do some good by letting everyone know.

Anyway, to Kurt's posts :/

I don't buy a one shot Vig. I don't buy it.

If y'all is the vigilante then shoot New Jack otherwise I think y'all role claim is the biggest piece of bullsh*t New Jack seen since Mr Hollywood Hulk got his a$$ whiped by Mean Street Posse!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

WOOOO A lot has happened in the last couple of hours. Time to try and make sense of all of it.

First, Buff that is quite a revelation there! That gets a double WOOOO from the Nature Boy. Since you've already laid your cards on the table, maybe you can tell us why you picked the Olympic hero. Even it he's dead now it will help us believe your claim and know you haven't gone over to the nWo. Because, for me, his last minute vote switch from me to Jericho pretty much cleared him as town once I found Jericho's true colors. WOOOO A mafia wouldn't care if me or Y2J got it because a dead town is a dead town. So I'm wondering why you chose your one bullet for him.

Dios Mio! Sorry hermanos, Max Mini's Inglés ain't so good and these threads put him right into the deep end. I don't really have time to do a super long post but just to list where I stand. The Ultimate Warrior is the one that I am the most suspicious of at this point, everything he's said has been pretty much indecipherable (don't ask me where I learned that word, esé) and he put a lot of heat on Hulk Hogan as his character and has done very little since. He keeps referencing hogan for added confusion, he voted for Flair at a point where it feels to me that Flair was one of the most helpful players we had (maybe not innocent, but still helpful), and I won't look into it too much but there was also his jokey team up call to the Hardy Boyz who is another character I don't like.

The Hardy Boyz seem to do a whole lot of nothing with a whole lot more nothing to back it up, and I know it's kinda stupid/hypocritical for me to be criticizing people for being minimalist with their play style but I still think it's worth it to keep an eye on this guy.

At various other points I've been suspicious of Hart and New Jack but I skimmed through there old posts and I think those might have been fleeting because I couldn't find anything solid to base that on.

##Vote: Ultimate Warrior

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Bret Hart View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Rock View Post
    You know what Nature Boy, The Rock is gonna have to agree with you. We're gonna need the votes to take out the scums, and what better way for The Rock to show his support than by voting for that ass. Just look at it! Utterly disgusting!

##Vote: Rikishi's Ass
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Rock View Post
    It is time for The Rock to spice things up a little to all of you jabronies! The Rock has decided that a vote for the ass is not the best thing to do. Really now, that ass may be unsightly at worst, but all this talk about smelly business has The Rock thinking. The Rock is gonna make something clear, and The Rock will layeth the smackdown on the poor candy ass that belongs to the hater named Hulk Hogan. Let it be known that The Rock has spoken!

##Unvote: Rikishi's Ass
    ##Vote: Hulk Hogan
    Good detective work there, jabroni. Day 1 votes.
    Wait, so what's this? The Rock had a guilty result on Hogan yet voted for Rikishi first. Seems like an odd thing to do. If I were a cop and got a guilty result on Night 0 I would make it my priority to get to the bottom of that on Day 1!

So Rocky, who did you investigate the other 2 nights? The cat is out of the bag now so you may as well spill the beans. WOOOO But now I'm starting to suspect foul play here and that my vote switch to Jericho may have been a bigger mistake than I thought!

Argh, I did it because I wanted to use my bullet and I probably shouldn't have.
    Kurt had irked me for some reason, and I know really shouldn't have shot because of that, but I did. I failed hard, condemned myself and will probably be killed off now, but at least you'll know what happened.

Sorry guys...