Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5151920212223242526272829303135 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVII Game Thread - GAME OVER - 18 Ho Kogans Lose; 1 Warrior Wins

Quote Originally Posted by [M] New Jack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Vince McMahon View Post
    YouTube - Chris Jericho Titantron (2000-2001)

The clock began to count down.

And the lights went out.

When they came back on, there was Chris Jericho, in his usual pose, arms spread out wide.

This is because he had been crucified by the town.

Oops.

Chris Jericho was a Townie played by leader of mortals. Thanks for playing!

NIGHT ACTIONS GO.
    This is why y'all! Vince uses bold & color on role names! New Jack hates being lied too
    Are you being serious? Don't start this kind of thing.

I didn't really expect you to, there's nothing I can say that will bring me back to "sliding under the radar" or "hasn't said much, but seems clean" and I know this.

All I can really do now is discuss my thoughts with you all and hope that I has some helpful insight.
    If I get killed or lynched what I say could be helpful for the town, probably won't be, but it could be!

If I flip scum what I say is very useful, when I flip town, I'm not sure how useful my posts will have been, but they're there.

Screw Fluff Flagwell! Y'all still voting for stinky ass Nature Bhoy?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ric Flair View Post
    *sigh* Posting role pms is against the rules Buff the Stuff! I just wanted the name to see what you would say.

WOOOO but right now I have no reason to doubt your claim. Unfortunately you may be mod killed for that... but that's not for me to decide.

You're good in my book Buff, though you wasted your shot. Making up a phony role pm just seems a little much for a mafia man! Plus it wouldn't have been in your best interest to share anything with us in the first place.
    Ah.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ric Flair View Post
    Well Buff, there's no reason to mope about it now. Instead, you should try to redeem yourself and help us catch our first scumbag! WOOOO

For example, what do you think about Max Mini's sudden appearance? Pretty random don't you agree? With all that's going on and so many irons in the fire, ol' Max decided to place his vote on the Warrior. I'm wonderin if that came as a result of a nice little discussion he had in his mafia forum. Max you need to post they would say. Ok I'll randomly vote for the Warrior. Doesn't sit right with me. And I'm the dirtiest player in the game! WOOOOO
    To be fair, when you've been as inactive as I have then any time you post is going to be random. I gave the reasoning that I had for my vote, the player I've voted for isn't exactly worth quoting and he doesn't seem to have made a 'slip up', although even if he had I don't think any of us would/could have picked it up. I just feel that he's been suspicious.

I suppose I should comment on that cholo Buff as well, but I think Hart summed it up. He's either really stupid or really smart, at this point I can't tell which (so I guess that means he's smart ) but obviously he has some reason for outing himself, and I don't think that it's so that he can get himself lynched.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Debating about colors will get us no where, Jack. Vince himself said not to do it! I haven't really doubted you from the start but it seems fishy that you would nitpick something we were told not to do!

New Jack is done caring bout Fluff Flagwell, wack a$$ fool got my last nerve, just wanna catch some scum too many of town have died already!

New Jack's doubting of Fluff's role claim is more based on New Jack's earlier idea which linked wrestlin gimmicks to game roles. I nit picked because role claimin gets the Original Gangsta goat!!!

Wrong color anyways. We all know they use dark green anyways.

Still nothing from Undertaker, Stone Cold, or Ultimate Warrior. Some more thoughts and perspectives would be nice. I think I'm out for the rest of day, I think. If you don't hear from me, just wait longer.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] New Jack View Post
    New Jack's doubting of Fluff's role claim is more based on New Jack's earlier idea which linked wrestlin gimmicks to game roles. I nit picked because role claimin gets the Original Gangsta goat!!!
    Assigning roles based on characters is doing it completely wrong. This game hasn't been set up THAT poorly.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Yeah we need to get down to business here. So far the people I trust are Jack, Show, and now Buff the Stuff. To a lesser extent I think the Hardyz are clean, though they don't do much to help with anything.

For the Rock, he needs to come justify his actions and clarify his 'investigations'. Why did you vote for Dat Ass before Hogan for instance? His shoulders are on the mat now so there's no reason not to come clean.

For Rikishi, he's been posting a lot more which is good all around. I will now read through his posts in particular and see if he still warrants my vote.

Undertaker has been missing all day, which angers Ric Flair because I really wanted to hear from him today! I still stand by my earlier comments.

And let's not forget Stone Cold! Another sort who has been flying under our noses. And they call me the dirtiest player!

Sigh... I didn't know of this unwritten rule :/

I'm gonna go have lunch and stop digging my hole any deeper.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

A'yo bros checking in again. This game is raping me good so need some time to vent.

New Jack brotherman, linking roles with gimmicks is usually a no-no. That way people don't just get lynched for getting a "bad guy" character.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Big Show said what I wanted to. You go big man.

New Jack just throwing round ideas far from what alot y'all been doing! And in case y'all havin't noticed almost all this games characters have been either faces or heels in actual wrestling so telling good guy from bad guy isn't clear cut in this game