Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7172122232425262728293031323337 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVII Game Thread - GAME OVER - 18 Ho Kogans Lose; 1 Warrior Wins

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

WOOO, here's an unofficial vote count since things have slowed down and I'm going to sleep soon:

Ric Flair (1) - Hardy Boyz
    The Rock (4) - New Jack, Big Show, Bret Hart, Himself
    Rikishi (1) - Ric Flair
    Bret Hart (1) - Rikishi
    Warrior (2) - Max Mini, Himself

Not voting: Stone Cold, Undertaker, Warrior, The Rock, Buff Bagwell

I gotta say, Rock, if you are a cop or some other investigative role then you damn sure are not helping us. WOOOO You aren't telling us who you investigated and you haven't even voted! Also Warrior and Undertaker have yet to make an appearance today. Has Warrior finally run out of old WWF Superstars screenshots? We miss your promos, Warrior. Your silver tongue rivals that of the dirtiest player in the game.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Vince McMahon View Post
    Don't post your role PM.
    It's not unwritten! It says it right in the first post. Therefore-

Buff Bagwell, I have a little video for you: Click this bad boy.

Buff Bagwell was indeed a Vigilante played by Timekeeper. Thanks for playing

I'm also getting more and more weary about Bret Hart and Stone Cold. I've read over their posts and I have to say...they're pretty clean. Almost too clean! Maybe I'm overthinking myself as usual.

Stone Cold, you haven't voted today. You talk the talk, but you gotta walk the walk. I'm noticing that to be a trend with you. You say some good things but talk is cheap and it won't get the scum out.

I could quote some stuff and do some things but I'm pretty tired right now. So instead I'll post a picture of me in my championship belt.

WOOOOOOOO

Aww Buff. Vince that was a little harsh! You just wanted an excuse to post that video didn't you?

Blog Entries

It's all fun and games.

Until I fire your ass next, Flair.

The WARRIOR has been forced to go to TNA Impact, Everyone Hogan. The place where all the evil ways of Hulkamania gather and stop WARRIOR for laying the smackdown on the mafia scum.

However, WARRIOR has loaded the spaceship with the rocket fuel, and skimmed over the claims made by ALL of Wrestlemania.

New Hogan needs a smackdown, but townie you ain't not.

...*throws New Jack out of the ring*

SCICCORS! 61!

Nature Hogan be baitin', and the WARRIOR will bring the power of the warriors of past to bring you DOWN, Hoak Flair! They are here, feeling me, feeding me, supplying me with POWER. WARRIOR shall meet the raging elephants of destrucity in the plains of evolution to bring the Wrestle back in WRESTLEMANIAAAAH!

##vote: Ric Flair Hogan

And now for a callout to the Big Loser, I mean Big Hogan. You pathetic man, will bring it now to the ring, if you can stand the fury of the Ultimate WARRIOR. The big statue downsides by small balls, WARRIOR will lay waste to the last remaining self-esteem you have. Your act is as pathetic as a male fashion designer.

BRING IT!

SKRONK!

Also, WARRIOR knows wrestlemania is saddened by the small post. But the WARRIOR will bring the most epic post tomorrow evening. So you order that pay-per-view fight where the Ultimaniacs will bring the PAAAAAAAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ric Flair View Post
    WOOO, here's an unofficial vote count since things have slowed down and I'm going to sleep soon:

Ric Flair (1) - Hardy Boyz
    The Rock (4) - New Jack, Big Show, Bret Hart, Himself
    Rikishi (1) - Ric Flair
    Bret Hart (1) - Rikishi
    Warrior (2) - Max Mini, Himself

Not voting: Stone Cold, Undertaker, Warrior, The Rock, Buff Bagwell

I gotta say, Rock, if you are a cop or some other investigative role then you damn sure are not helping us. WOOOO You aren't telling us who you investigated and you haven't even voted! Also Warrior and Undertaker have yet to make an appearance today. Has Warrior finally run out of old WWF Superstars screenshots? We miss your promos, Warrior. Your silver tongue rivals that of the dirtiest player in the game.
    Is that what you jabronies want from The Rock? Alright, The Rock will comply and tell everyone who he looked at, mind that you need to be reminded that everyone are "guilty." Take this with a grain of salt and let it be known that The Rock has painted the following jabronies red... First it was Hogan. Next, it was the Undertaker after taking no action on Night 1. Last night, The Rock finally looked at himself. All red to him, but why would The Rock also be red? The Rock is probably a fraud of a cop, or a big phony making his bluff. Make your call, jabronies.

Now looking at today, The Rock has decided to hold onto his vote and will late fate take its part. He will soon make a giant revelation when his time has come, if you smell what The Rock is cookin'!

Don't post your role PM.

That video made my laugh so hard I cried.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ric Flair View Post
    I'm also getting more and more weary about Bret Hart and Stone Cold. I've read over their posts and I have to say...they're pretty clean. Almost too clean! Maybe I'm overthinking myself as usual.

Stone Cold, you haven't voted today. You talk the talk, but you gotta walk the walk. I'm noticing that to be a trend with you. You say some good things but talk is cheap and it won't get the scum out.

I could quote some stuff and do some things but I'm pretty tired right now. So instead I'll post a picture of me in my championship belt.

WOOOOOOOO
    I like your feathers.

I would prefer to have discussion and actually think about what I'm doing, especially since I've made a couple of key mistakes in the gameplay. You're saying that waiting to vote is more suspicious than making a lot of votes? That's weird.

Max Mini is still my #1 for now for reasons previously stated but I do want him to have the opportunity to say something, defend himself, make a contribution before I vote.

And man, for every break we catch we have a piece of bad luck. No kill on the double night but a mod-kill today. Boo.

Don't post your role PM.

Aww, did you have to do that? I don't think we can afford it.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Ultimate Warrior View Post
    asdfasdfsadfasdf
    I wish someone would translate this stuff into English.

Blog Entries

3 hours to go- Rocky's on 4, Flair's on 2. Lazy vote count ahoy.

Just in case I don't have another opportunity.
    ##vote: Max Mini

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Stone Cold View Post
    I would prefer to have discussion and actually think about what I'm doing, especially since I've made a couple of key mistakes in the gameplay. You're saying that waiting to vote is more suspicious than making a lot of votes? That's weird.

Max Mini is still my #1 for now for reasons previously stated but I do want him to have the opportunity to say something, defend himself, make a contribution before I vote.
    You don't have to make a lot of votes, you just have to make 1. You seem to be just sitting back and waiting for things to happen instead of throwing your hat in the ring. This isn't the first time you've done this:

No vote for me right now. Just going to enjoy a cold one and watch what everyone does. What?
    In this game, brother, nothing happens unless you make it happen. WOOO. You've also been on the defensive a lot.

I think you're just trying to pin somebody at this point, and testing to see who you can get to go along with a vote. First it was Big Show, now it's me. Scapegoat? Nah, probably not. I think you just want information, which is okay.

You do, however, make a good point about fringe players. People saying just enough to stick around. This applies to more than me, though. The only thing I've done differently is fall out of character (because I only know a few catchphrases) and not vote with every post. I tend to be a little more judicious with my vote. I don't change them often.
    What does Guerrero's death tell us? Not a lot because the character was mostly inactive. The only interesting part is that we voted for one another, he for me when it almost got my lynched and me for him because I really didn't find any behavior at that point suspicious. It didn't come close to getting him lynched and I don't think anyone saw him as a threat. It's an odd kill.
    And here's probably one of the most telling things:

I'm thinking there's probably at least one mafia that's hiding behind the inactive mask and (an)other(s) who are hiding in plain sight. Has Buff Bagwell made any posts at all? I'm not sure, but I think we've heard from everyone except Buff.
    Note that Stone Cold doesn't fit either of those criteria. He is neither inactive or one of the most active. So don't suspect him!

The only thing that bugs me is that long post he made about everyone. Mafia have to be verrrrry careful about what they say about their buddies. Making a post about them is risky. But, now that I think about it, he did miss Buff's return in that post. It could have been that he typed it up during that time, or maybe he had it posted in his mafia forum for them all to approve and that took a lot of time. In fact I think that's the case!

This might be too late, but Austin, I should have never gone away from you.

##Unvote: Rikishi
    ##Vote: Stone Cold

Blog Entries

"I have powers beyond any of you", said The Rock. "I laid the smackdown on Hulk Hogan, I beat Eddie Guerrero, I destroyed Triple H and I defeated Kurt Angle. Who's next?"

Another video!

(SPOILER)

YOU'RE NEXT!

The Rock was a Mafia Traitor! played by Blues Agent. Thanks for reppin', Jeffy.

Night actions~

Blog Entries

Rikishi clambered to the top of the cage. His ass, being attached to him, followed suit. He stood on top and announced "Come, everyone! Let us bring an end to all of this killing! We can live in peace and dance together, like me and my brothers in Too Cool do!" Rikishi's Ass secretly disagreed with Rikishi. Either way, it mattered not - it could not talk.

Then, a mysterious masked figure climbed up after Rikishi. And then this happened. Rikishi was perfectly fine, but unfortunately his ass bore the worst of the blow, and died.

Rikishi's Ass was a Townie played by Jiro. Thanks for playing

Day 5 begins now! 9 remaining, 5 to lynch. It may be a bit less than 24 hours today as it is a Sunday and I have work but we'll see. There'll be 23 hours at least, I think.

Bret Hart is also giving us the bad vibes. Even badder than Nature Boy's pits.

##Vote: Bret Hart