Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1626303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVII Game Thread - GAME OVER - 18 Ho Kogans Lose; 1 Warrior Wins

I'm interested to hear of Warrior's night actions too. You haven't explained your role all that well, yet.

The WARRIOR and his gooey veins of justice only night killed once, for the Ultimate WARRIOR didn't know of any real scum until Nature boy Hogan.

But the waiting has gone on too long, feeling me, FEEDING ME, with the rage of the WARRIORs of past.

Undertaker and Bret Hart will denounce Hoak Hogan now, or face the wrath of the WARRIOR.

YouTube - wcw jim duggan theme

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

##hit with two by four: The Big Show

U-S-A! U-S-A!

YouTube - Iron Sheik Theme

MISTAR JEHM DUGGAHN, WHAT-EVVERR YOURR NEHM IS, YOU NO GOOD JEH-BRONI SONOFFABETCH, AHREMEMBER LAST TIME, WHATTA WE DID TO YOU, YOU WAS A DERTY VHITE DOG ON TEH RING! AND ALL YOU FANS AND ALL THE VHITE PEEPLE AND ALL THE BLACK PEEPLE IN TEH SANFRANSISCO OAKLAND CALIFORNYA, EVERYBODY CALL U-S-A, U-S-A, BUT THE ANNUS INTELLIGENT AMERICAHN, THE ANNUS INTELLGIENT ARABIAN IRANIAN IN TEH OAKLAND SAW IT!! FOR I DID THAT TO YOU! And THAT peeple said, IRAN! IRAN! NOW! THIS TIME! Gonna be COMPLETLY DIFFRENT! I HOPE, SOMEBODY CALL IN THE OAKLAND CLAIFORNIA, OR SAN FRAN, SISCO, HOSPITEL, TO THE BRING THE AMBULANCE! REHMEMBER! JEHM DUGGAHN, DIS TIME SOMEBODY HAVE TO GO HOSPITEL! AND THAT, FOR SHURE IS YOU!

IRAN, NUMBEHR ONE! AMERICA, HAAAAAAAACK-PTOOEY!

The Ultimate WARRIOR demands that the newcomers denounce Hoak Hogan and the antibodies of Hulkamania, or the WARRIOR will use his breath of death to use the injection of the gods of the WARRIORs!

What the smurf is this ?

... holy smurfing what just happened?

Okay so. The two most active players are dead. One was mafia, one was town. I got that.

The one that was mafia was the one trying to frame me for the lynch the whole time? HA. HAHA. See.

And we have two new players. Why? And they're old school players. Maybe if I go read about them I will find connections.

At this point I also realize that my Max Mini trail was definitely a bad path to go down, seeing as how the player is inactive and the mods are calling for a replacement. So okay, forget that.

And probably the biggest event that's happened as a result of this, Bret Hart's crazy ass roleclaim. What the hell? You're some kind of smurfed up survivor, I guess? You do know even if you're not lynched today you're practically a sitting duck for a mafia kill, right? Well. I guess you feel you've got nothing left to lose.

On the one hand, a Hart lynch is someone we won't miss. By that I mean he's not town aligned. But if the roleclaim is true, we lose a vital informant. But... I mean that informant is pretty much gone anyway because mafia will tooootally kill him tonight anyway.

I think we also, though, need to take a long hard look at Flair's friends and enemies -- people who were involved with him. Why did Flair continually target me among everyone else? Who was he specifically avoiding in targeting? Difficult, given his prolific posting.

Ohh . Warrior's a poisoner. Shiiiiit.

Oh wait, Deathmaster. Ooops. Still getting my roles together.

Okay. So. Deathmaster isn't in the mafiascum wiki. Even so I don't put it past anyone to create a super-power role so let's pretend for the sake of conversation that Warrior is telling the truth. If all night kills are deflected then he can die by lynching. Okay... he also says part of this role gives him night kills. And he doesn't claimed to be either town or mafia aligned, so this role is probably a survival win. Why the hell would we keep anyone with a nightkill ability who isn't pro-town?

I don't believe this roleclaim, but I also don't trust Warrior as far as I can throw him because he's rogue and he's a bullter (an epic funny one, but nonetheless.)

So ##vote: The Ultimate Warrior because either way he's not in it for a town win.

The WARRIOR kills a mafia for great justice, never abused his awesome role, and then gets voted over a survivor roleclaim who was under suspicion, and pretty much confirmed mafia?

Stone cold is either STOOOONE COLD, or the WARRIOR smells the foul smell of HUlKAMANIA!

So you're claiming Ric Flair's kill? Who else have you killed?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Ultimate Warrior View Post
    The WARRIOR and his gooey veins of justice only night killed once, for the Ultimate WARRIOR didn't know of any real scum until Nature boy Hogan.

But the waiting has gone on too long, feeling me, FEEDING ME, with the rage of the WARRIORs of past.

Undertaker and Bret Hart will denounce Hoak Hogan now, or face the wrath of the WARRIOR.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The Big Show fought against Bret Hart for the Championship Belt. It was an even match in front of Hart's home fans in Canada and the crowd were loving it. The Big Show had said some very hurtful things about Canada, accusing them of being hockey-playing moose smurfers, and the crowd were behind their boy.

The Big Show applied Hart's signature move, the Sharpshooter, to the Hitman. Hart would never tap out, and, reaching for the leg of the Big Show, prepared to reverse it.

RING THE DAMN BELL

Bret Hart was a Mafia Framer played by Genius Lynx. Thanks for playin'

NIGHT ACTIONS and we still need a max mini replacement!

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

YouTube - The Undertaker vs Kane buried alive match for the world heavyweight championship

Sorry for the terrible video but it's the only one I could find.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oLeu851ybA enjoy this instead

The Undertaker was a Townie, initially played by f f freak, taken over by Jiro and Timekeeper.

WRESTLEMAFIA IS HERE

If a townie is lynched, the mafia will win.
    If a member of the mafia is lynched, the town will win.

The Big Show, Max Mini, Stone Cold and The Ultimate Warrior-

GAME ON.