Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17273132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVII Game Thread - GAME OVER - 18 Ho Kogans Lose; 1 Warrior Wins

I still am so unsure about warrior's roleclaim. Unless maybe it was a oneshot. But if it was, why wouldn't he kill someone last night? How could someone have such a powerful ability and use it soooo selectively.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME MAX MINI????

Ok, after a long preparation of watching little Max Mini (aw, he's so cute!) kick ass and take names and not reading this thread, here are my suspicions:

Stone Cold: Argued with Ric Flair a while back, and got criticism from Bret Hart. Is it a sham? If it was, it was done well in advance of anytime necessary. But then he didn’t vote for Bret Hart yesterday, which is very suspicious. Seems focused now on the Warrior, despite the cops' result.

Big Show: Received praise from Bret Hart before all the attention turned towards Hart. Voted for Bret Hart, but only after he was confirmed mafia by the cops. Then voted for by Bret Hart, and Hart pointed fingers at him.

The Ultimate Warrior: Criticism from Flair, was not even mentioned by Bret Hart. Came up “silly” from confirmed cops. I have to side with him. If he’s mafia, good job, though I don't see how that can square with the cops' result. He at least made this entertaining to read.

I think it's pretty clear some of the arguing between either Stone Cold or the Big Show and the confirmed mafia were shams designed to distract us. Given the timing, and how he had just earlier received praise from Hart (the day before condemnation), my suspicion is currently at the Big Show. But it's quite possible I missed something, so please do look back at the past couple day's posts. I may also just be prejudiced against fatasses, though I can still beat the crap out of them.

However, Stone Old-Ass Austin, you need to explain your insistent and as-yet unsupported suspicion of the Warrior DESPITE the non-mafia result from the cops.

Warrior vs. Bigshot promo

Text
    Skronk!

The evolution dictates that the higher self in all beings, hoak hogan,
    has places his being exactly where it wants to be. My destiny has always been to be who I am, WARRIOR. When the Ultimate-...

STOP THE CAMERA. TURN IT OFF!

The WARRIOR cannot be silent of the events of the past anymore, Hoak hogan. The Ultimate WARRIOR once was tag partners with Big Shot. AAARRGH!

The Ultimate WARRIOR knows no shame, but.. Big shot cornered the WARRIOR after the match, hoak hogan.
    The Ultimate WARRIOR's Power of justice was exchausted by Wrestlemania, and could not fight off the Big shot, unworthy of even Hulkamania.

He did things to me Hoak Hogan, made the WARRIOR touch the snake of impurity.

But this WARRIOR cannot be silent any longer. JUSTICE must be served. All that matters is that the other WARRIORs believe me.

Do you believe me, Wrestlemania? You must believe the Ultimate WARRIOR!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Max Mini View Post
    Big Show: Received praise from Bret Hart before all the attention turned towards Hart. Voted for Bret Hart, but only after he was confirmed mafia by the cops. Then voted for by Bret Hart, and Hart pointed fingers at him.
    Please. I voted for two confirmed mafia members twice each. I never defended any of the three now-confirmed dead scum. I have done absolutely nothing suspicious. If Hart and I were both Mafia we could have just both voted for the same person. Like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] The Ultimate Warrior View Post
    Warrior vs. Bigshot promo

Text
    Skronk!

The evolution dictates that the higher self in all beings, hoak hogan,
    has places his being exactly where it wants to be. My destiny has always been to be who I am, WARRIOR. When the Ultimate-...

STOP THE CAMERA. TURN IT OFF!

The WARRIOR cannot be silent of the events of the past anymore, Hoak hogan. The Ultimate WARRIOR once was tag partners with Big Shot. AAARRGH!

The Ultimate WARRIOR knows no shame, but.. Big shot cornered the WARRIOR after the match, hoak hogan.
    The Ultimate WARRIOR's Power of justice was exchausted by Wrestlemania, and could not fight off the Big shot, unworthy of even Hulkamania.

He did things to me Hoak Hogan, made the WARRIOR touch the snake of impurity.

But this WARRIOR cannot be silent any longer. JUSTICE must be served. All that matters is that the other WARRIORs believe me.

Do you believe me, Wrestlemania? You must believe the Ultimate WARRIOR!
    what ._.

I should vote. I don't think The Ultimate Warrior is anti town so that leaves Stone Cold and Max Mini. Well, Stone Cold voted for the Ultimate Warrior yesterday and not for Bret Hart who was pretty clearly scum. So yeah. Stone Cold it is.

##Vote: Stone Cold

Ric Flair pointed fingers at Stone Cold and argued with him publicly for a while, before there was much suspicion on either of them. If that was a mafia play, it was very risky.

But it's clear that one thing was a sham: either Flair arguing with Stone Cold or Bret Hart arguing with Big Show with his lameass roleclaim.

To me, it seems most obvious that the Hart-Big Show arguing was a sham, with Hart flagrantly trying to distance himself from Big Show when he knew he was going to be lynched. However, it's also possible it was a double-bluff. It is suspicious that before that, Hart and Flair never cast much suspicion on Big Show. Big Show's immediate defense against me without offering anything in return is also suspicious, as he seemed more interested in protecting himself than finding the last scum.

However, Stone Cold's posts themselves are the most suspicious. Outside of defending the Flair "attacks," he's never attacked a mafia, and voted for the Hardy Boyz and Warrior without much in the way of reasoning. His posts are lengthy and vague and wishy-washy and pointless. He's the one who sounds the most like a mafia scum to me. However, he was attacked by both Hart and Flair before there was much suspicion on them. It's certainly possible it was planned, but it seems really far in advance to be very realistic.

Big Show voted for two scum, but we don't know if the mafia even knew about the Rock, and he voted for Hart only after he was confirmed by the cops. A mafia would have voted for his cohort in that case, and in fact SC NOT voting for Hart seems more like a very, very oblivious townie play than a mafia play (although I guess we can't rule out a very, very dumb mafia play either).

Ugh, it is too late for me to decide now. Warrior, help me out here. Stone Cold, you need to post yourself, or you trying to hold back might just be the additional info I need to vote you.

The WARRIOR will help you Max Min, if you say you believe the WARRIOR. The truth must come out.

Of course I believe you, WARRIOR. You rid the world of all the Hoak Hogans and their scary steroid-induced biceps and rage attacks.

... er, not that there's anything bad about steroids, WARRIOR.

I'm leaning towards Big Show again, because I'll just feel retarded if I let Hart's obviously bull roleclaim apparently designed to distance himself from Big Show win for the mafia. It could be a double-bluff, but these things are usually more simple than the complex possibilities I come up with in my Mini head.

Also according to the youtube videos I watched, the picture in my avatar was taken when I was sitting on The King's lap. I know well what the snake of impurity feels like.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Are the rest of you besides Big Show going to vote? It's been 24 hours but I don't know if I want to end a mafia game based on just one person's vote

Oh crap, I didn't realize the day was waning. You should be fired, Vince!

##Vote: Big Show

Well. Gosh. I don't know. Like I said before, I did suspect Max Mini earlier in the game but then it became evident that he was sincerely an inactive player. The new player is pretty much on top and makes a lot of sense.

Flair was trying to frame me the whole time for kills he may very well have made, but he wasn't especially logical. I don't think my posts have been wishy washy, I think they've just been kind of dumb and ill informed.

The Warrior... that roleclaim is insane. But, considering the mods, they may have handed it out judiciously to someone smart enough to know how to use it.

Big Show is probably the most suspicious to me. Picking up the frame where Flair left off. And I really just need to get this game over with so,

##vote: Big Show

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

GAME OVER.

Before we begin, I would like to set the record straight. Ric Flair was, in fact, a Death Miller and not mafia at all. As he repeatedly hinted in the discussion thread like a huge jerk.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

God damn it why were you so suspicious Del?

The WARRIOR still didn't like Nature Hogan. Feel the power flowing through my gooey veins of justice, Hulkamania!