Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 112125262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVII Game Thread - GAME OVER - 18 Ho Kogans Lose; 1 Warrior Wins

Come on y'all town is lazy tonite!!!

Rikishi's Ass's death is a dangerous one. He was after me, which paints me in a bad light. I argue he painted himself in a bad light by agreeing with The Rock too much. I can't help it I am trying to tie scum together. Using the one known scumbag for a base, I looked to who clicked with Rocky and not in thin ways. Unwittingly the guy threw his lot in with a mafia and I apologize for not being a cop that could have realized he was clean. I'll makeout with Vince better next time. That's all I got and I can't say RA's death did me any favors.

Thanks, Hardyz, for helping us out The Rock. Oh wait, you didn't. "Vibes" is a horrible argument for stringing up a guy on Day 5. I expected better.

Oh man I am so sorry I disappointed you. I really wanted to impress you. I really did

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ric Flair View Post
    But even though the Hardlyz are increasing on my radar, Stone Cold still has my watchful eye.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Stone Cold View Post
    I would prefer to have discussion and actually think about what I'm doing, especially since I've made a couple of key mistakes in the gameplay. You're saying that waiting to vote is more suspicious than making a lot of votes? That's weird.

Max Mini is still my #1 for now for reasons previously stated but I do want him to have the opportunity to say something, defend himself, make a contribution before I vote.
    What key mistakes are you talking about, Austin? I may already know, but I want to hear it from your mouth. WOOOOOO!

Also waiting for Max the mini to defend himself is pretty convienent since he's been pretty absent the whole time. You think he was gonna make a special appearance just to answer your questions.

Until you answer these questions, Austin, you're getting my vote once again! WOOOOO

##Vote: Stone Cold
    My mistakes have been not using that blend of analysis and instinct I was talking about earlier and not focusing enough on what the less vocal players are saying, as opposed to you and New Jack. I just kind of wrote off Rock's roleclaim as someone trying to prevent a lynch because they wanted to keep playing, not because they may have had legitimate investigative abilities for the other team.

Today I've been at work all day, so I'm not lazy and I haven't been specifically waiting on Mini. I just find it to be very odd that Undertaker went inactive and has been replaced. Max Mini, with similar posting and activity levels (up to now) has yet to be replaced by the mods. Which leads me to believe that Mini is not inactive. That he has some kind of night time ability. If it's a pro-town ability he's doing a really bad job in trying to influence the lynch vote. That's what a good cop or doctor would do instead of roleclaim - they find better ways to influence the daytime events. So I still think he's up to something at night.

Even so The Hardy Boyz are really not giving us a whole lot of effort either. Seems more like they're just showing up and making stuff up as they go along. As Flair pointed out, targeting Hart on the random based on initial feelings from the very start of the game is pretty doofy behavior. Again, if they know something we don't know they're doing a really bad job influencing the vote.

That being said, Flair is kinda doing that with me. All you can really say is that I'm suspicious because I'm not doing anything suspicious? That's pretty broken logic. Why else do you keep coming back to me?

As it stands I'm going to ##vote: The Hardy Boyz. Active players who don't make contributions in voting or in discussion are pretty fishy.

Well, we're out then! Guys, check our votes.

And our book. Or something. I dunno.

*jumps off the top rope again* *or something*

*flip*

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Yeah it is broken logic. The truth is I really have no idea what's going on in this game. The mafia are doing a really good job, or a really bad job and I just overthink everything too much.

It looks like the Hardyz are out so hopefully they are scum or it at least will point us in the right direction. This day went by kinda fast, and we had no posts from Max or The Undertaker and only one post from Warrior and Stone Cold. :/

New Jack has a feelin Stone Cold may have just lied the vote on Hardly Boys for the sake of "being involved" of hidin in plain sight as y'all says it

Lied on the vote? What do you mean? That I lied about why I'm voting or that I lay the vote on them?

I think this is a hard time to play mafia because everyone is baking and wrapping presents. Well at least I know Stone Cold is baking and wrapping presents.

At any rate I could go through all of the remaining players again, but my practice of voting for inactive players hasn't worked. That being said, active players who aren't really giving anyone food for thought aren't worth much to us either way. I think a lot of people believe our numbers are the greatest strength in the town, and I disagree. Our greatest strength is our ability to openly discuss things and use our brains to think about people. When you're not doing that, you're not doing it right.

What are you baking?

You do realize that you just lynched us, right?

I think you're playing dumb. OH NO, MAFIA WOULD NEVER CAST THE LYNCHING VOTE.

Scum. Scummy scum scum.

*does flips off of your head or something*

Also, we baked pears. Read the book or something.

*flips*

*rolls*

Blueberry-Sour Cream dessert. It definitely needs a better name.

I mean, uh. A can of whoop ass is what I'm baking.

Hardy Boyz, you've still got time to talk so why not contribute something useful? Other than trying to cast aspersions on me because I was the last vote.

Why do you keep talking about a book? WOOOOO wrestlers can't read! You must not be a wrestler, you must be mafia!!

We did all we done.