Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7111213141516171819202122232737 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVII Game Thread - GAME OVER - 18 Ho Kogans Lose; 1 Warrior Wins

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Oh man, that was a long post. I need a break. What time does this end?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kurt Angle View Post
    Is that what you honestly believe Undertaker? The Rock must be mafia because he roleclaim day 2 with no suspicion on him? Because that's a good mafia strategy . Sounds like you've had too many days with the coffins.
    Whoops, sorry, my finger slipped and I hit post quick reply by accident. Anyway.

I said it was my gut instinct. And I never said he had to be Mafia because he roleclaimed Day 2 with no suspicion on him. In fact, I think I said the opposite. I said it would be strange for a mafia to roleclaim when they had very little suspicion. His role claim was suspicious in itself as there was no need for it, regardless of if he was town or scum. I made my reasoning and I'm sticking to it unless The Rock can convince me otherwise.

Is that what you honestly believe Undertaker? The Rock must be mafia because he roleclaim day 2 with no suspicion on him? Because that's a good mafia strategy . Sounds like you've had too many days with the coffins.
    It's a bad Mafia strategy but it's a bad cop/town strategy too.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ric Flair View Post
    Oh man, that was a long post. I need a break. What time does this end?
    Couple of hours.

It's a good strategy when you claim to have investigated a proven miller and then subtly state your suspicion on a mafia buddy so your role is "confirmed" when he goes down

But uh, that's all just WIFOM. I'm not accusing anyone with that particular statement. Time will tell.

The Original Gangsta demanded an explanation for electric Rocky mans hint at a role claim & didn't get one. This angers up New Jacks blood! As much as I don't Bret the change of Hart, the stylin profilin flip flopin Flair & all y'all quiet son bitches who seem to have found your voice, a Day 2 role hint gets New Jacks goat!

##unvote: Bret Hart

##vote: The Rock

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

NameVoters Tally
    The RockBret Hart, The Undertaker, New Jack3
    Chris Jericho The Big Show, The Rock, Stone Cold 3
    Ric Flair The Hardy Boyz, Chris Jericho, The Ultimate Warrior3
    Bret Hart Rikishi's Ass1
    Rikishi's assRic Flair1

Not voting: Buff Bagwell, Max Mini, Triple H, Kurt Angle

Approxish 1.5 hours left.

I am suspicious of Ric Flair, but less so than I am of The Rock and much less so than I am of Chris Jericho. I'd like to see Ric stick around for another day.

But not enough to change my vote from Jericho to The Rock.

I don't think we should vote out someone just because he hinted at being a cop and didn't explain himself when called out about it. I mean, if I were a cop I wouldn't hint at it so obviously this early but at the same time I wouldn't want to explain it further and paint a big target on my back for the mafia.

Rocky could be a cop, or a liar, or this could all be a misunderstanding, but at the least it deserves another day to discuss.

I don't like any of the options right now but of all of them I guess Jericho is best. Rocky needs more time to digest, and I'd rather not die either. If I do, though, it's not the end of the world since at least you'll now know all of my posts were 100% my true views and if you follow my lead it could put the town back on the right path.

##Unvote: Rikishi
    ##Vote: Jericho

Much as I want to vote for The Rock, I don't think my suspicions are enough.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Triple H View Post
    Much as I want to vote for The Rock, I don't think my suspicions are enough.
    Voice them anyway. Keeping it to yourself will never help us.

I knew y'all save yourself Nature Bhoy & in your doing so your flip flopin stylin profilin beginning to book with New Jack. Dirtiest playa in the game indeed

Give me a scenario where I wouldn't save myself. What would you do in that situation?

New Jack would save New Jack every time Nature Bhoy. Nature Bhoy seem to be the only townie able to defend his self, 14 time world champ indeed!

I really hope electric Rocky man isn't a cop because there is nothing that gets New Jacks goat more then a dumb ass! Why would a cop roleclaim Day 2 its beyond me? I mean nothing didn't see him as in danger until he said that? Just doesn't adds up. Scum is afoot y'all!

##vote: Chris Jericho

I'd rather not have The Rock die today thanks to a WIFOM argument. Prepare to taste the torture of the ANKLE LOCK.