Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 3

Yeah, my guy ended up looking Hispanic or Asian, depending on the lighting. I can't remember what combination I used with my female version. But I'm almost positive I didn't use the default and still ended up satisfied with her results. But its not easy, for sure

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

My Shepard was hot. I tried making a male shepard but I hate his voice. I like the female voice far better than the male.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I like the default appearance for female Shepard. She looks sorta nice while still looking like a space marine.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyk View Post
    Talk of RPGs with ugly-ass characters always makes me think of Beyond the Beyond xD and wow, I never realized they designated the "mean" comments to the bottom. Sometimes it was left and right, when it was blatant Paragon/Renegade answers, which were also designated in blue and red. But those were obvious. Guess I shoulda paid better attention. And the models mostly only look ugly in certain lightings. A lot of the game itself is played in areas where its not so bad. But it still crops up now and again. I'd say Ashley looks better than any chick in Oblivion :}
    I didn't notice myself until my boyfriend told me. The colored ones you can only pick if you have enough of the corresponding points. I keep trying to do Samara's loyalty mission the Super Renegade way, but you need lots of points >:I

But uh, I only played ME2. It may have been arranged differently in the first.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

It's generally the same in both but occasionally they'll change it up and you say a mean thing because you were being lazy and picking the top thing. Always make sure to at least skim xD

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    My Shepard was hot. I tried making a male shepard but I hate his voice. I like the female voice far better than the male.
    I agree. The female Shepard's voice is so amazing and husky. The voice actress really does a great job at conveying the emotions of both the Paragon and Renegade side. Her voice seems to work with any look as well. However, the male voice is monotone and tends to not fit the look of some people's characters. He sounds like he's reading off of a cue card sometimes.

I will take a screencap of my character.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Uhm. It's a bit of a messy blog post.

Here.
    Last edited by Markus. D; 12-24-2010 at 02:13 PM.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Just played the Lair of the Shadow Broker. The new alien is pretty cool and the dossiers for some of the characters were pretty interesting. From the dossiers, I learned Miranda is impotent and that she is a part of a dating service.

Articles
    Blog Entries

how about some spoiler alert
    This twenty-year-old boy was distinguished from childhood by strange qualities, a dreamer and an eccentric. A girl fell in love with him, and he went and sold her to a brothel...

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The only truly important things from Shadow Broker dossiers are
    Tali installing and uninstalling a vibrator in her suit like five times
    Wrex running a web search for 'tyrannosaurs wrex' (sic)

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hahaha! I forgot about Tali's. So funny. Wrex's was okay. Really most of the were funny. I got chuckled when I read the end of Garrus'.

Articles
    Blog Entries

So I got Mass Effect on PC through Steam's christmas deals and torrented the sequel. I like the first one more in terms of gameplay but at least ME2 allows me to mod the graphics and a lot of other elements in the game such as replacing the gay ammo system with the old heat system on weapons. Gotta give them props for using flexible engines like that.
    This twenty-year-old boy was distinguished from childhood by strange qualities, a dreamer and an eccentric. A girl fell in love with him, and he went and sold her to a brothel...

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

We received some Microsoft points for Christmas and spent some of it on Mass Effect DLC. Overlord was just awesome. Best DLC I've ever played!

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Currently doing a vanilla ME2 playthrough this means going with a new character to determine the "cannon" events of ME1. So far the council being left to die and Kaiden surviving are my major diversity points. I'm also playing as a renegade female Shepherd who is kicking ass as a Vanguard class biotic. Will need to prepare a couple of more files soon.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jessweeee♪ View Post
    We received some Microsoft points for Christmas and spent some of it on Mass Effect DLC. Overlord was just awesome. Best DLC I've ever played!
    I found Lair of the Shadow Broker much better. It was pretty mediocre gameplay-wise (which fits in pretty well with the rest of ME2) but at least it added to the storyline and the romance with Liara. Overlord was just another side mission and the Hammerhead parts smurfing sucked.

Then again maybe that's just what players deserved after all that bitching about the Mako.
    Last edited by kotora; 01-03-2011 at 08:04 PM.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I haven't played ME1 yet, so I don't have an import file. It seems that Ashley is on Horizon if you're male, and Kaiden if you're female. Haven't seen Wrex anywhere, but I don't know what the significance of that is.

Quote Originally Posted by kotora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessweeee♪ View Post
    I found Lair of the Shadow Broker much better. It was pretty mediocre gameplay-wise (which fits in pretty well with the rest of ME2) but at least it added to the storyline and the romance with Liara. Oblivion was just another side mission and the Hammerhead parts smurfing sucked.

Then again maybe that's just what players deserved after all that bitching about the Mako.
    I've played it since making that post, and I agree. I wonder if it'll have any impact in ME3!