Thread: And so, I make an entrance...

Default And so, I make an entrance...

Time to introduce myself, so here's some info!

For starters, I do love anime and manga, but most of it is old or probably something you haven't heard of, with maybe the exceptions of Dragon Ball, Pokemon, and the original Yu-Gi-Oh. I also love Zatch Bell (favorite anime/manga), Ranma 1/2, Dr. Slump, Lucky Star, Fullmetal Alchemist, and some more. If you wanna know more on that subject, just feel free to ask.

Final Fantasy? Guys, I wouldn't be here if I didn't like the series! I have played and passed I, II, IX, and X. I'm interested in playing IV, V, VIII, and XII. And I think Zidane's the best hero out of them all, but that's just my opinion (like everyone else's). I don't criticize other characters for being "whiny" and all that nonsense, since not everyone's the same.

And I guess that's it from me. If you got questions, just feel free to ask. I hope I can be great friends with anyone and everyone here.

This sig was made possible by Smiley, a member of another Final Fantasy forum website.

Why aren't you interested in playing FFVI

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Hi Zeon, you seem like a likeable fellow! Hope you stick around and have fun and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
    Why aren't you interested in playing FFVI
    Nothing against it, really. just never bothered to research as much as I did for V and the rest. If it magically appeared in front of me, I'd play it. Can't say the same for other games in the series, so don't be sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rantzien View Post
    Hi Zeon, you seem like a likeable fellow! Hope you stick around and have fun and stuff
    I'll try! Nice sig, btw.

This sig was made possible by Smiley, a member of another Final Fantasy forum website.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Rep that IX!

Quote Originally Posted by Vyk View Post
    Um, okay. I'll just go ahead and ask, but WHAT IS THAT?!

Greetings and Salutations!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyk View Post
    Um, okay. I'll just go ahead and ask, but WHAT IS THAT?!
    Its Zeon. From Shining Force 2

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hello Zeon. Welcome to EoFF. Now, mind if I ask a question, but why does your signature say Zeno rather than Zeon? Just curious about that, so don't mind me.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

It's a pun off of Geno? The doll from his sig is from Zatch Bell which starts with a Z and like that living doll, Geno is also one, thus Zeno.

Blog Entries

Greetings, Zeon. Nice entrance.

Anime, manga, and Final Fantasy are all pretty fun interests and there are plenty of people interested in the same. I am sure you can find some kindred souls here. Welcome to the fora.

I'm thinking the Sig or the log-in may have been a typo. Such a pity

Okay, I'll answer your questions with this one post.

The kid in my sig is named Zeno, my favorite villain ever in anime. He's in the English version of Zatch Bell!, which is actually Konjiki no Gash Bell! in Japan. His name in Japan, as you can guess, is Zeon. I like both versions of the anime, so I wanted to show-off both of his names.

Call me by whichever one you like. At least there won't be somebody pointing out a typo if you do.

How very original. Though I wonder why they changed his name in the translation, especially to such a very slight degree