Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ask a Asian -_-

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

Ask aN Asian.

Why did Japan invent Hard Gay? What the smurf is wrong with them?

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Naomi The Insane View Post
    Have something against gay Asians?

Quote Originally Posted by Dignified Pauper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Naomi The Insane View Post
    Have something against gay Asians?
    Not all of them, just the ones that walk around in bondage gear and stand waaaaay too close to people.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Meat Puppet View Post
    That was the second funniest Ohio-related picture I have seen posted by an Asian on a Final Fantasy message board in December of the year 2010
    What was the first?
    Last edited by TheGlassesGirl; 12-28-2010 at 11:44 PM.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Laddy View Post
    Do you wanna get drunk and play Rock Band with a big black man at a motel room, in which I kick you out of the bed for a night of hot sexy sex, in which you may only watch?

You get to play drums.
    I need to practice drums, so okay, as long as I can play normal difficulty

[q]Was that the second funniest Ohio-related picture I have seen posted by an Asian on a Final Fantasy message board in December of the year 2010? [/q]

Yes. I am awesome. Proceed with worshipping me

[q]Have something against gay Asians? [/q]

Actually I do.

And now a question for you all. How come roogle the sex licking sex toy doesn't ever ban me?

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I'm an asian too but how come I never really understand most of the stuff you post.

Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I'm an asian too but how come I never really understand most of the stuff you post.
    Are you really Asian? There's chinese jpgs in your sig

Anyway stop getting me in trouble I'm in enough of it already

ps what asian are you?

The answer to your question is that I'm not acting asian. I'm just pging it up~

I'm not Asian, but had Japan successfully invaded in WWII, that would be a different story.

Q: Why haven't so many Asians figured out that communism doesn't work?

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Tai-Ti View Post
    I'm not Asian, but had Japan successfully invaded in WWII, that would be a different story.

The serious answer is that most asians (or chinese and n koreans) are poor and can't control whether they live in a communistic (more like a dictatorship amirite) or not.

The PG answer is CUZ ASIANS LOVE TO DANCE TO MAO ZEDONG RAP

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Peegee View Post

The serious answer is that most asians (or chinese and n koreans) are poor and can't control whether they live in a communistic (more like a dictatorship amirite) or not.
    Somehow I dun really think you have any idea what you are talking about especially from someone that do not live in Asia and trying to be an Asian representative or something. Just how do you actually conclude that most asians are poor? And being poor = communism?

And to answer your question, I look a bit like Japanese but I am not though and yes I am an asian. If you are just trying to PG this up or something, the thread title should be "Ask a PG" instead of "Ask a Asian"?

Blog Entries

Grin

Somehow I dun really think you have any idea what you are talking about especially from someone that do not live in Asia and trying to be an Asian representative or something. Just how do you actually conclude that most asians are poor? And being poor = communism?

And to answer your question, I look a bit like Japanese but I am not though and yes I am an asian. If you are just trying to PG this up or something, the thread title should be "Ask a PG" instead of "Ask a Asian"?
    We should just all be communist.

I was very tempted to vote for the communist party in 2010..... just for kicks..... but I instead voted for the Australian Sex Party. Because Sex > Surrendering to the state.

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

Blog Entries

Grin

I was very tempted to vote for the communist party in 2010..... just for kicks..... but I instead voted for the Australian Sex Party. Because Sex > Surrendering to the state.
    At least the ASP has good platform gibberish

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

What happened to this Peegee person? He was relatively weird even for my taste.

Blog Entries

"All Asians are poor and live under communism" is a surprisingly Reddit-like opinion to have.