Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My leg is bleeding

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
    I don't find random wounds so much any more, but I used to get them quite a bit which was quite concerning.
    You live in Australia, I'd be surprised if you didn't find random wounds all over yourself.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

A few weeks ago I was helping a friend move when I noticed blood all over her counter top. About 3 minutes later I discovered it was my blood.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Ouch! I've had something similar happen to me last year. First, I noticed some bleeding, but it developed a large scab on my shin caused by the bleeding because of Calciphylaxis ulcers, or so I was told. Anyway, I ignored it at first hoping that it would go away if I bandaged it. Over time, it became quite painful, that it affected how I slept and walk, etc. So, I went to the clinic to check it out, and I was told that it was a ulceration of the leg. I was told to have it checked out at a hospital that specializes in wounds, because it was this large painful wound I had on my leg. So, yeah I went for the treatment and it took about two months for the wound to completely heal. I don't know if this is exactly how it is for you, but it may be similar. Go have it looked at, because I hear it could be fatal if left untreated for so long.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Twisted Reality Shattered Dreamer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

One day at band practice, one of the guys noticed I was bleeding up my arm from my hand! I had some how managed to stab myself with the plectrum at the side of the nail on my thumb. For such a small cut it bled like nobodies business

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered Dreamer View Post
    One day at band practice
    I thought, just for a moment, that the story would include a flute and a part of the female form one should not speak about in polite conversation.

Twisted Reality Shattered Dreamer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Caboose View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattered Dreamer View Post
    One day at band practice
    I thought, just for a moment, that the story would include a flute and a part of the female form one should not speak about in polite conversation.
    Tisk Tisk Caboose get your mind out of the gutter

Abandon All Hope Fatal Impurity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Peegee View Post
    Stay on topic you jerks

On topic: one time in hong kong I got ready to meet a girl who promised to show me around. I remember heading to the bar district (there's this big A shaped road (well 2 roads) lined up with bars and clubs in Hong Kong), and then I woke up with dried blood all over my shirt and texts from said girl from last night.

wtf I don't even
    Some ho's need to learn to wear fanny rags...

I once got a scratch (that eventually turned into a scar) about 2 inches long without even knowing how I got it...just proves how aware we are of our bodies.

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Only ever with bruises. I get them from getting drunk on a night out and falling all over the place in my heels, I presume.

The only time blood has been involved and I've not known was when I was younger and was on the beach looking for crabs. I must have knelt down on some kind of rock or something and cut it, apparently I had blood dripping down from my knees and I had no idea how I'd done it!

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zeldy View Post
    Only ever with bruises. I get them from getting drunk on a night out and falling all over the place in my heels, I presume.
    Classy.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
    I don't find random wounds so much any more, but I used to get them quite a bit which was quite concerning.
    It was a dingo

Blog Entries

Check if the blood is running from the very top of your leg. You may be having your first period.

there was a picture here

One time I went to a play and there was a fog machine involved. I was in the front row. After it had been used, I noticed one of the actors seemed kind of distracted. After a few minutes, I realized that he kept looking at me, so I looked down at my shirt and saw that it was absolutely soaked with blood from the horrifying nosebleed the fog machine had apparently given me. You see, when I get a nosebleed, it's not just a little trickle. It looks like I have been stabbed in the middle of the face. So yeah. I had to try to discreetly sneak out of the theater and into a bathroom looking like I had just cut someone to death and had tried to eat their corpse.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I currently have a big bruise on my shin. I don't know where it came from and it doesn't hurt. It's just.. bruisy.
    Last edited by Freya; 01-08-2011 at 08:39 AM.