Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Zodiac changes

Ophiuchus is only for people born from 2009 on, so none of you are under that sign. Unless you're, like, a miracle baby or something. Everyone else moves back a sign. So now your personality has to change to match your new sign. Funny how that works, right?

Didn't care before. And don't care now :} Not something to get worked up over. I'm still a water sign though. So I'm in the same ballpark at least. Not that it really matters either way

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Since everyone else apparently cares, I guess I should too. I'm still the same sign though, so suck it.

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

I am still a pisces... thank goodness.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Apparently this all started because the national media decided to take a statement from one local paper completely out of context. Amusingly, that original article was rather critical of astrology in general.

I am greatly amused by the ruckus this is causing. Of course astrology is baseless and nonsensical, but at least temporarily it has resulted in some entertainment.

Ophiuchus! >:D

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Umm, that's not new. Ophiuchus as a zodiac sign is only recognized by a small group of astrologers. It is not recognized by most astrologers, or in what we normally think of when thinking of astrology.

Also, if you want to get nitty-gritty, your sun sign only plays a part in your astrology. Your moon sign and ascending are just as important. The position of the other planets play a role too, as well as their relation to one another (whether some aspects are in opposition, conjunction, at 90 degrees, 60 degrees, etc...), though sun, moon and ascending are treated as foremost.

It's okay, silly skeptics. You aren't in denial; you just haven't finished changing into your new selves yet.

Articles
    Blog Entries

so what about those azn zodiac signs that white people love to tattoo on their bodies? does that change too?
    This twenty-year-old boy was distinguished from childhood by strange qualities, a dreamer and an eccentric. A girl fell in love with him, and he went and sold her to a brothel...

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well according to the first post and the article contained within I'm no longer a Gemini I'm a Taurus xD

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Summoner of Leviathan View Post
    Umm, that's not new. Ophiuchus as a zodiac sign is only recognized by a small group of astrologers. It is not recognized by most astrologers, or in what we normally think of when thinking of astrology.

Also, if you want to get nitty-gritty, your sun sign only plays a part in your astrology. Your moon sign and ascending are just as important. The position of the other planets play a role too, as well as their relation to one another (whether some aspects are in opposition, conjunction, at 90 degrees, 60 degrees, etc...), though sun, moon and ascending are treated as foremost.

there was a picture here

I'm... a Taurus? Oh how I miss being a Gemini
    When we dance, it looks just like Fire.

When we sing, it sounds the same tone.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Feels bad being a virgin. I liked the balance shiet of Libra, I felt like some eternal arbiter of truth and justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Agent View Post
    wtf, I was a Scorpio, now I'm Virgo!

This is an outrage, just like that time they decided to demote Pluto from planethood!
    Same here. But whatever, at least we get rid of pluto and have a proper planet now.

These sudden changes completely explain my personality paradigm shift lately. Assault!