Thread: "CHOOSE WHATEVER ORDER YOU WANT!" but it should be ven, terra aqua (bbs)

Default "CHOOSE WHATEVER ORDER YOU WANT!" but it should be ven, terra aqua (bbs)

so i didnt read anything about the order of the stories and i've mucked up my game by going ven and now aqua. i feel like i should delete my aqua file and restart with terra to get the order of the stories in the right order. anyone else have this problem?

also is it true you have to use the same mode of difficulty through all three stories to get the secret movie? why give us an option next play round?
    Photobucket
    cheak out my art at http://missmaxx.deviantart.com/

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

You don't have to do it in that order. All the stories are more or less contained and can be done in any order. Aqua's is meant to be last since she wraps up the mini-stories in most of the worlds, but doing her before Terra won't make too much of a difference. I went with Ven, Terra, Aqua in that order myself.

I don't think you need to have the same difficulty for each to get the secret movie, but the requirement to get it will be based on the easiest mode you chose for each of the stories. So if you chose Normal mode for even one of your characters you will have to finish all the reports with all of them to get it.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

thanks. so if you change mode, the way to get the secret ending is determined by the easiest mode which cancels out what you have to do in a more difficult mode
    Photobucket

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Actually, if you want to visit worlds chronologically, you should play Terra, Ventus, then Aqua.

Just sayin'.

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

not really, aqua is:

(SPOILER)second to space ship.....
    never mind, thats the only time she isnt last.
    except possibly disney town, and she is second to the colleseum.
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

ive heard you should play them in the order they leave the land of departure. so thats terra, ven and then aqua
    Photobucket

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Really makes no difference at all. It was made so you can do it whatever way you want. There is an "order", I suppose, but it makes no odds whatsoever. All the stories are self-contained, as Del said.

However, I am of the opinion Aqua should not be played last, since she has the most dull story of the lot. Playing through the game three times was pretty hard going as it was, since it was the same thing three times over. Terra and Ventus had interesting stories and were interesting characters, while Aqua was just kinda eh. I am just glad I played as her first, because I dunno if I could have made it through her story last without giving up. Heck, Ventus' trials in Disney Town with that ridiculous mini-game was almost enough to make me give up.