Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which Final Fantasy Boss was the hardest (non-optional) up through 13

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Snake? I think the only boss that casted Mustard Bomb in IX was The Iifa tree's mist produce. Soulcage I think his name was.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I love to grind. But the crystarium cap system meant that you couldn't overpower yourself in FFXIII. I have to pick a few out of that game for that reason - particular fights I had trouble with (until I learned the 'tricks' to beating them via the internet) were FFXIII spoilersCid and the Dysley fight where you have to attack him like crazy as he powers up.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

A figure clad in armor. Darkwolf090's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Acerbus Lupus (Mysidia)

Zemous FFIVJapanese/PS1

To make sure he doesnt one hit you you need to still the Dark matter from him... issue is that this is the old PS1 version/japanese so.... Edge cant steal anything at all almost.... So ya... and if you do get it he is still a pain in the ass.

Also in FFIV DS Golbez was kinda a pain but thats cuz i kinda screwed myself.... it ended up Cecil solo'ing Golbez cuz Cecil was like level 60 and everyone else was like 30 or 37 or something lol
    I care not for harmony nor discord. - Golbez
    It is better to die and be remembered forever, then it is to live on and have no one know your alive. Do what you want, hold nothing back!

Yeah it was one of the 4 Guardians and first Memoria boss. It used to cast mustard bomb and kill you in 2 rounds with it if you didn't have body temp. It was a red and blue snake if I remember correctly.