Page 1 of 8 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Booze

BibliophileExtraordinaire Manny's Avatar

Default Booze

Best drunk stories... GO!

可愛い ♥

Blog Entries

This one time we were all drunk and some guy told me an awesome drunk story.
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Blog Entries

Oh dear god, I have too many.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

define best. I never know which to tell. The sex on the beach story or the stalking druggies..ok that one:

So after a night of clubbing with friends one of them take my keys and say they will come back for me. On hindsight it was probably so they can sex in my car. So I'm hanging out in the street corner until another friend sees me. She suggests I bum a cab ride to her place where I depart to stumble home.

On the way home a bunch of kids pass me and ask if they can score stuff off me. I tell them I'm empty and finally get my bearings. A minute later I realize my odd behaviour may have motivated them to follow me - let this be a lesson to those of you wont to parkour over baseball fields while out of your mind

I didn't want to lead them home so I decided to detour to a coffee shop. By now I was on a field where to my right was my house and the left was the coffee shop. So I head to the left..right into the bog.

I had forgotten you were her you sneaky bog! Now soaking wet I would not be welcomed anywhere. So I head home.

ps: bonus points for those of you who read this crap: who has my keys? I cursed myself and reached for my phone that was on my dresser,,ffuuuuu. I resigned to sleeping on our deck. This worked for a few minutes until the rain woke me up.

At this point I finally try the back door which opened. Exhausted I passed out on the floor until my roommates came home after calling my phone a thousand times.

I remember babbling about my favorite person Tara Kroes as I was taken upstairs. This story is for you.

Blog Entries

I have never once been drunk in all of my 24 years of living. I've had one drink, and that's it. I had an uncle who was an alcoholic, so I have always known not to go lift a few with the buddies.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

On my 21st birthday I vomited on the ceiling.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack View Post
    was it like a projectile of puke or more like a puke fountain?
    This twenty-year-old boy was distinguished from childhood by strange qualities, a dreamer and an eccentric. A girl fell in love with him, and he went and sold her to a brothel...

Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack View Post

you and he should chat.

Blog Entries

I've never been drunk.
    I hate alcohol -.-

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Last semester, two of my roommates and I went over to the bar for happy hour and each got a pitcher. Our fourth roommate joined us after about an hour because he had class. We all told him that we were already on our second pitchers and that he'd have to catch up. He chugged a pitcher and a half in the next half hour or so and got absolutely trashed.

We tried to stop him, but he ran away to his bike and went ahead of us to the apartment. No handle bars. When we got back to our place, he was nowhere in sight. He appeared at our front door about two hours later, proudly declaring, "I ATE TWO STROMBOLIS!" He then proceeded to get a beer from our fridge and then fall asleep on the couch. Without finishing the beer.

Turns out one of his friends found him. My roommate went with his friend to his apartment upstairs where the guy's girlfriend was cooking a romantic dinner. She just went with it and fed my roommate some stromboli. He apparently ate this standing up in the corner of the room while they had their dinner at the table. He then drunkenly played some Call of Duty before finding his way back downstairs.

When he woke up, we drank more.

Blog Entries

I cba to type that much

Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    I cba to type that much
    do it. I never get tired of stories where you get high and drunk then pass out

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

This one time I got drunk, I kissed my cousin. It's embarrassing then, and now I don't even think about it because it's pretty stupid. Something a drunk would probably end up doing, given the circumstances.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

If they were hot then it's all good Blues

This one time I got kicked out a party and so I started walking home, it would've been a 35-45km journey so I got my joggin' on. About a third of the way in I hear these two guys talking real loud and I start to panic. They're coming towards me. I thought "I'll hide in this bush" but it was like a group of four skinny plants and wouldn't have done . So I turned around and just started walking back until I could lose them.

Turns out they were real nice fellas having some trouble. One was being hit on by this slutty chick whose boyfriend now wanted to rough him up with a steel pipe or something, and the other guy was a concerned brodude who went looking for him. Guy A had the same idea as me -- let's walk home. Except he lived in like, Nambour or something. >9000km away.

I eventually found out that "getting kicked out" was a ruse for "trying to get rid of all the gate crashers" so I was like smurf it let's go back. I ended up walking/running about 20km and came back and slept on a hill. Then I slid down the hill, like, run run run slide standing up, because it was grassy, and I almost fell in the fire.

Then we got up at 7 and ate bacon. smurfing awesome bacon.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
    If they were hot then it's all good Blues

This one time I got kicked out a party and so I started walking home, it would've been a 35-45km journey so I got my joggin' on. About a third of the way in I hear these two guys talking real loud and I start to panic. They're coming towards me. I thought "I'll hide in this bush" but it was like a group of four skinny plants and wouldn't have done . So I turned around and just started walking back until I could lose them.

Turns out they were real nice fellas having some trouble. One was being hit on by this slutty chick whose boyfriend now wanted to rough him up with a steel pipe or something, and the other guy was a concerned brodude who went looking for him. Guy A had the same idea as me -- let's walk home. Except he lived in like, Nambour or something. >9000km away.

I eventually found out that "getting kicked out" was a ruse for "trying to get rid of all the gate crashers" so I was like smurf it let's go back. I ended up walking/running about 20km and came back and slept on a hill. Then I slid down the hill, like, run run run slide standing up, because it was grassy, and I almost fell in the fire.

Then we got up at 7 and ate bacon. smurfing awesome bacon.
    You sound like an awesome drunk, mate.