Thread: Fourth Party Member

Default Fourth Party Member

Ok, first time playing this title, and I feel kind of uncomfortable going into it without knowing what to do with the 4th character, do the stats carry over to the next person that fills the spot? Should I even worry about this character? Is there a permenate character that eventually fills this slot? Any input and advise would be awesome.

Every fourth character is a totally separate and unique one. Nothing carries over. If you give them anything, you never get it back when they leave. There is a final fourth character that you get at the very end. At no point do you ever have a choice. My recommendation is not putting any real effort into any of them till you get to the last one. I won't spoil who the last one is, but I'm willing to bet you'll know it when it happens. It'll just make sense.
    Knock yourselves down.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Sometimes it's worth giving them a cure or life spell so they can help out when it's needed but they aren't important. If they die I just wait until after the battle to rez them.

Quote Originally Posted by theundeadhero View Post
    Sometimes it's worth giving them a cure or life spell so they can help out when it's needed but they aren't important. If they die I just wait until after the battle to rez them.
    Exaactly what undead said, just make them useful enough that they aren't a hinderance but don't go out of your way to make them powerhouses or anything.
    When we dance, it looks just like Fire.

When we sing, it sounds the same tone.