Thread: Deep Dungeon. Spoilers Included.

Default Deep Dungeon. Spoilers Included.

Alright, so I recently bought Final Fantasy Tactics off the Playstation network for my ps3. And usually when I play FFT I have no problem getting the deep Dungeon to open as soon as I get to (SPOILER)Warjilis Trade city. But I've been trying for a week now going back and worth from there and continuing on the main story line. I am currently quite far in the story. Can someone refresh my memory on how to get it open? Cause obviously I am doing somehting wrong.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

You can only get access to it after you have beaten (SPOILER)Dycedarg. After which you have to watch the little cut scene in Warjilis. I don't remember if the scene triggers automatically or you have to listen to a rumor first. (I think it is automatic)

Slanted and Enchanted Shotgunnova's Avatar

I'm sure you've figured it out by now, but in case y'haven't, Deep Dungeon is only accessible after clearing (SPOILER)Murond Holy Place but before going to the final set of battles at (SPOILER)Orbonne Monastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroshima View Post
    Alright, so I recently bought Final Fantasy Tactics off the Playstation network for my ps3. And usually when I play FFT I have no problem getting the deep Dungeon to open as soon as I get to (SPOILER)Warjilis Trade city. But I've been trying for a week now going back and worth from there and continuing on the main story line. I am currently quite far in the story. Can someone refresh my memory on how to get it open? Cause obviously I am doing somehting wrong.
    Thanks you for the post.