Thread: need help with psp chocobo racing

Default need help with psp chocobo racing

does anyone know what buttons to hold to replenish ur stanmina bar? i feel dumb for asking but I NEED U GUYS!!!

i know in the playstation version you hold the r&l buttons up and square but the psp is different

[G13]Merged - G13[/G13]
    Last edited by G13; 02-03-2011 at 06:34 AM.
    All your base are belong to us!:vivi:

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

If you have an afterthought but no one else has posted yet you can use the edit feature located under your post.

As for the topic, I don't recall that there even was a way to replenish stamina. And VII's my favorite game! I guess I need to play it again.

I don't know the combination of controls you have to press to replenish the stamina of your Chocobo (I don't even know if it's cheat, bug or intended feature for that matter), but the point is that you just press the same combination on PSP as you would have press if you played on your TV console.

The only problem might be that PSP is two shoulder buttons short when compared to TV console controllers. To overcome this problem, just open the PSX emulator settings on your PSP a check (or edit) the controls mapping (press Home and choose Controller settings or something like that). Hope this helps.

The PSP only has two shoulder buttons. The combination for that effect was holding L2 and R2 simultaneously. With the default control scheme, the PSP reroutes the L2 and R2 buttons to the analog nub. Pressing Right on the analog nub uses R2, pressing Left uses L2, and pressing up uses both together. So, unless you change the control scheme (press the PS button, go to Controller Settings, then Assign Buttons), you would have to hold up on the Analog nub the whole race.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Thanks guys
    All your base are belong to us!:vivi:

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Yeah, I always forget which combination it is, so I just hold all four of the top buttons xD