Page 10 of 66 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516203060 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVIII Game Thread: Welcome To The Soul Society

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You have 3 hours and 20 mins ish to lynch someone people! I'm sleep deprived and want to get an early night.

Gin Ichimaru, Kisuke Urahara and Jin Kariya all have one vote.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Gin Ichimaru View Post
    Sorry for not replying before now. I was trying to save a dying calf since 5pm yesterday. It is alive and it should pull through. Now onto the game.
    Ichigo has a point about my behavior. It would be constituted as suspicious unless you look at it in the simplest, basic form it was intended. In my first vote (Soifon), I was trying to at least justify a vote. There was nothing else I had to go on. And I took on board your complaints and changed my vote to someone I felt was not actively participating. As for your insistant pointing the finger at me, I find it terrbily strange that you have fixed your eyes on me and decided to (not totally) focus on me as potential scum. It is the aim of the game, obviously, to root out scum but unless you examine everyone, you are sure to miss the subtle evidence.
    I have not yet decided who to vote for in this day so I am now going to go back and read the entire thread from the start in order to examine actions in depth and see if I can make an educated guess as to the source of evil within the soul society.
    The thing is, right now we only have trust on your part that it was just to get her voting. Your actual claim was it was 'Psycologically perfect' of her to post what she did.

The problem is, we've yet to have any reason to trust you.

I won't try to use your vote on Aizen as a reason not to, who wouldn't try to save themselves, town or not?

But when Soifon was taken out that night, it didn't exactly help your case any.

As for Kenpachi, I almost wonder if it's worth going after him. He almost seems to be here for the sake of being here. If he's Mafia, he's not drawn any form of connection to anything, and thus we gain nothing from his lynch that we couldn't gain by doing it later under that circumstance.

If he's town, we only lose by lynching him now, so I say wait until we either have No suspects, or we gain some kind of insight to his character, either by a pro-town role or actions on his part. I would just rather focus our time on soemthing that might accomplish something then waste it on Zenpachi.

And I'm weary of Yoruichi. She randomly shows up to go after Ichigo, then immediately when after an inactive, which until just now she was. Just seems like odd behavior to say the least. I woudln't do anything about her yet though, she's more just an inkling suspicion now then anything.

I'm also with Hitsugaya, not really a point in worrying about a cult whose leader died day one. We'll worry about finding a cultist0(s) after we handle the other threat.

So in short, I find Gin most likely to be the scum, but there is a good chance of Yoru flipping it as well.

Though I'll wait for a bit before voting, give everyone a chance to reply and what not. Still early and no one quite has a strong enough case to cause a lynching on them yet.

Oh , three hours? I take the time thing back, since I won't be here in time to vote otherwise.

##vote: Gin

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rukia Kuchiki View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Gin Ichimaru View Post
    Sorry for not replying before now. I was trying to save a dying calf since 5pm yesterday. It is alive and it should pull through. Now onto the game.
    Ichigo has a point about my behavior. It would be constituted as suspicious unless you look at it in the simplest, basic form it was intended. In my first vote (Soifon), I was trying to at least justify a vote. There was nothing else I had to go on. And I took on board your complaints and changed my vote to someone I felt was not actively participating. As for your insistant pointing the finger at me, I find it terrbily strange that you have fixed your eyes on me and decided to (not totally) focus on me as potential scum. It is the aim of the game, obviously, to root out scum but unless you examine everyone, you are sure to miss the subtle evidence.
    I have not yet decided who to vote for in this day so I am now going to go back and read the entire thread from the start in order to examine actions in depth and see if I can make an educated guess as to the source of evil within the soul society.
    The thing is, right now we only have trust on your part that it was just to get her voting. Your actual claim was it was 'Psycologically perfect' of her to post what she did.

The problem is, we've yet to have any reason to trust you.

I won't try to use your vote on Aizen as a reason not to, who wouldn't try to save themselves, town or not?

But when Soifon was taken out that night, it didn't exactly help your case any.

As for Kenpachi, I almost wonder if it's worth going after him. He almost seems to be here for the sake of being here. If he's Mafia, he's not drawn any form of connection to anything, and thus we gain nothing from his lynch that we couldn't gain by doing it later under that circumstance.

If he's town, we only lose by lynching him now, so I say wait until we either have No suspects, or we gain some kind of insight to his character, either by a pro-town role or actions on his part. I would just rather focus our time on soemthing that might accomplish something then waste it on Zenpachi.

And I'm weary of Yoruichi. She randomly shows up to go after Ichigo, then immediately when after an inactive, which until just now she was. Just seems like odd behavior to say the least. I woudln't do anything about her yet though, she's more just an inkling suspicion now then anything.

I'm also with Hitsugaya, not really a point in worrying about a cult whose leader died day one. We'll worry about finding a cultist0(s) after we handle the other threat.

So in short, I find Gin most likely to be the scum, but there is a good chance of Yoru flipping it as well.

Though I'll wait for a bit before voting, give everyone a chance to reply and what not. Still early and no one quite has a strong enough case to cause a lynching on them yet.
    Ok first off, I wasn't voting Soifon to get her active. The statement about activity was about Aizen (Hadn't been very active. Second of all, yes I did vote for Soifon the first time round and everyone noted the vote. It would be monumentally stupid of me if I was scum and then to kill her during the night after everyone had seen me vote for her on weak grounds the first time.

But that aside, I'm with Youroichi. Kisuke is not active enough so he must go.
    ##Vote: Urahara Kisuke

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

##Vote: Rukia

Just 'cause.

I'll go for Kisuke too for now:

## vote : Kisuke

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Renji Abarai View Post
    ##Vote: Rukia

Just 'cause.

Really want vote Renji Just 'cause.

Kisuke's replacement/partner here! Give me some time to read up on the thread and I'll get a-crackin'!

Alright. Personally, I find Gin to be the most suspicous. Ineteresting to note that very few players have made overly-strong impressions in this game.

My thoughts

Rukia: I have no reason to believe Rukia is mafia. She seems to have a role that involves art of some sort. (Though I could be reading far too much into this.) I don't want to count her out, but she seems harmless enough so far.

A lot of vote-and-gos have emerged recently, something I wish would stop. And not just because it works against my favor (though that certainly helps) but as it contributes very little and creates needless chaos and merely makes the voter seem more suspicious. (Though most mafia have evolved such tactic, there are some that slip under the cracks.)

Jin has been really saying the bare minimum that is necessary lately, seemingly to contribute to either his own defense or the expulsion of other players. Why, Jin?

I desperately want to vote for someone to save myself, but I will refrain seeing as I have little to go on.

I'll think about taking back that vote

Pweese. T^T

Twisted Reality Shattered Dreamer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

1 hour left of Day 2 people whatever you wanna do, do it soon

I really want to cast a vote, but it's hard when there's not enough evidence against anyone in particular. I don't have any suspicions against anyone, either... :/

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kisuke Urahara View Post
    Alright. Personally, I find Gin to be the most suspicious. Interesting to note that very few players have made overly-strong impressions in this game.
    Why do you find Gin the most suspicious?