Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617213161 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVIII Game Thread: Welcome To The Soul Society

Someone who would readily admit they cast a vote with so little to go on is certainly scummy, especially since the first resulted in the expulsion of Soifon. (Which, again, was Cult but no scum would know that.) It takes a lot to vote for someone with little or no reason, especially when he or she happens to not be maifoso. It just thankfully materialized in our favor. Soifon was Gin's target, and she ended up dead. In fact, when he was trying to evict Soifon his argument was spectacular in how manufactured it was. The circumstances add up. We have a link and a poor excuse for a cover up. ("Nothing else to go on" besides a brisk post.) A twonsperson would likely at least attempt to be logical, and a hunch is not enough.

Soifon being a Cult Leader is insignificant, as no one else would use such an "argument."

I guess ##Vote: Gin

I can't accept your argument at all Renji.
    I'll wait for an explanation.

Renji does indeed need to explain himself, he's currently second after Gin for me.

We need to think carefully with our votes or we'll be helping the scum cull our numbers and offer them victory on a blood stained silver plate. D: Kisuke's right in that Gin is suspicious, but are the votes AGAINST kisuke worth it? I don't think so.

##vote: Gin

## unvote : Kisuke

## vote : Renji

Approximately 15 minutes left. I'll wait till the end just in case.

Either removal seems like a good idea to me.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Day 2 has now come to an end.

"Members of the 13 Court Guard Squads and guests, at the 11th hour before I could condemn someone to be lynched this day, I have received special orders from Central 46. There will be no lynch this day!"

Night 2 begins now send all your night actions. Day 3 will commence 24 hours from now.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Day 3 is upon us ladies and gentlemen!

"Members of the 13 Court Guard squads, I have most troubling news. It was reported to me this morning that the lives of 2 of our comrades were taken last night. Substitute Soul Reaper and all round hero Ichigo Kurosaki was the first victim. Without our hero the task of beating the threats we face has become a much greater task! The second victim was Captain Kenpachi Zaraki. If the threat we are facing can defeat a man who fights with the ferocious intensity of Captain Zaraki then all hope is almost all but lost.

So today to those who remain, if you turn up scum or cultist today those who vote for them will be greatly rewarded. Now go and give your heart and soul for the Soul Society".

Ichigo Kurosaki was Vanilla played by Raistlin

Kenpachi Zaraki was Vanilla played by Hypoallergenic Cactaur

Day 3 will last 25 hours to make up for the hour I took from you yesterday. With 10 players left we need 6 for a majority lynch.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Double murder is suprising!

Maybe to some more than others, Gin. Alright, we have clear people that more more suspcious than others. The double is suprising, I guess. It could be that the cult has a killing power or a mafia poisoner. That being said, I still think we need to focus on Gin, as he seems to clearly be the most suspicious. By the grace of god, he survived yesterday, which could be by an anonymous governor or mafia role, either way there is very good reason that the result of yesterday is significant to Gin's guilt.

Also, let's think as to why Kenpachi and Ichigo would be killed.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kisuke Urahara View Post
    Maybe to some more than others, Gin. Alright, we have clear people that more more suspcious than others. The double is suprising, I guess. It could be that the cult has a killing power or a mafia poisoner. That being said, I still think we need to focus on Gin, as he seems to clearly be the most suspicious. By the grace of god, he survived yesterday, which could be by an anonymous governor or mafia role, either way there is very good reason that the result of yesterday is significant to Gin's guilt.

Also, let's think as to why Kenpachi and Ichigo would be killed.
    Ok I want to point out it would be too obvious for me to kill Ichigo if I was mafia as he has been trying to get me lynched for the last 3 ays. Also, I liked Kenpachi, he tried to save me on day 1. What about quiet players like hiysugya and orihime?

Alright, Ichigo had made attempts to axe Gin since Day 1, which he supported with a relatively sensible, argument: Gin's sucked. Hard. Not only have Gin and Jon both saved each other by axing Aizen, but they have been poorly supporting each other all game. Poorly, as in no logical reason at all. Gin continued to attempt to eliminate non-Mafians. (And ALL of his votes were non-Mafia.) His refraining from voring in Day 2 isn't much better, seeing as it could easily be used as a ruse of seperating himself from axing a Townie during Day 1. Suscpious. Gin's clearely fabricated response at the beginning of the thread is perhaps moreso.

##Vote: Gin

I'll have more arguments soon, but you are clearly not one of us.

I have to agree with Gin that the two kills is rather surprising. Now disregarding that, I haven't had the chance to make a vote yesterday, but I am quite interested in how the votes went yesterday. Can someone care to look up how yesterday's voting went?

Ichigo did target you, though. And to be honest, you haven't exactly been subtle at any of your game as of yet.