Page 12 of 66 FirstFirst ... 26789101112131415161718223262 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVIII Game Thread: Welcome To The Soul Society

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Captain Hitsugaya View Post
    I have to agree with Gin that the two kills is rather surprising. Now disregarding that, I haven't had the chance to make a vote yesterday, but I am quite interested in how the votes went yesterday. Can someone care to look up how yesterday's voting went?
    I was supposed to be lynched but for some unknown reason I was not executed!

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ichigo voted for Gin

Yoruichi voted for Kisuke

Kenpachi voted for Jin Kariya

Rukia voted for Gin

Gin voted for Kisuke

Renji voted for Rukia

Rangiku voted for Kiuske

Kisuke voted for Gin

Orihime voted for Gin

Rangiku changes her vote to Renji

Thats a list of yesterdays voting in order of which they came

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kisuke Urahara View Post
    His refraining from voting in Day 2 isn't much better, seeing as it could easily be used as a ruse of separating himself from axing a Townie during Day 1.
    I didn't vote yesterday because I was busy, and I didn't get back in time.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Head Captain Yamamoto View Post
    So today to those who remain, if you turn up scum or cultist today those who vote for them will be greatly rewarded. Now go and give your heart and soul for the Soul Society".
    多くの司祭と犯罪者がまだ存在します。 これは私が読んだものです。
    Are you alone? 市丸 ギン

##VOTE: Kiskuke Urahara

目標はあまりにも明確です。 誰かが子供たちのためにゲームをします。
    市丸 ギン Easy prey

What the hell? Why did you vote for me?

I'm considering the possibility of Gin being saved by a governor but I think someone else could be afoot.

Everyone, who do you guys find suspicious?

Out of typical roles, Governer is about the only thing that makes sense, though the possobility of a new role is interesting.

However, it's kind of unimportant when considering Gin's innocence. If it was a governer, they simply thought the day was too rash. If it was a pro-mafia, they were either protecting their own to delay it a day, or protecting a town for some unknown reason.

And honestly, Shinji confuses me.

And while I bite this MIGHT be them trying to set up Gin even more, I dont' see why they'd bother. He already had the most heat out of everyone, so why not go for people you think could do more harm? Gin was a near sure lynch anyway at this point.

That taken into consideration, the death of Ichigo is way to convenient, as well as Soifon prior to this.

I have no explanation for the Zenpachi death however. That one just boggles me.

Yoru bothers me for the same reason as before. She shows up, makes a bunch of already made claims as if she herself had thought of them, voted oddly, then dissociated again.

Given your lack of involvement prior to her vote, you being a replacement and all, It seems as if she was trying to go for a 'safe' vote that wouldn't get much flack.

Had she at least stuck around or put anything new on the table, I'd not think much of it, but nothing about her has come across as pro town in the slightest.

I'm not sure who I'd vote for as of now however, Gin or Yoru.

Assuming Gin is innocent, the Mafia could save him to buy them another lynch of a stronger player as well as buy more time in general.

I share your sentiments on Yoru. However, I still think Gin is the most logical target. He has done a very poor job of defending himself, as well as those that continually try to prevent his lynch. The deaths of Ichigo and Soifon proved very beneficial for that group in general. I don't want to play int the Mafia's hands if I'm wrong, but this sleepy game is certainly not pointing to any other singificant threats.

One must also consider his voting history. All of his votes were non-mafia roles, none of which he contributed any evidence in and generally joining bandwagons. He even changed his vote from Soifon to Aizen to create a tie, in which Jin, who has been defending him recently, hopped on at the chance, again with no logic of his own.

One last thing to mention about Yoru is the timing of her arrival however.

She shows up as the momentum against him began. That's a bit to convenient for my tastes, as if she tried to sift into the thread when she's least likely to get noticed, by pointing out things that people already agree on.

If anything, I think they are both equally valid targets.

I still think Gin is more dangerous, as he is actively defended and supported by multiple players, who formed a bloc to eliminate a townie rather easily. They did not even support their reasoning.

Yuro is suspicous though, but she has far less power overall.
    Last edited by [M] D'Anna; 02-10-2011 at 03:34 AM.

Excellent point, Yoru can wait for another day then, unless her activity today warrants otherwise. ##vote: Gin

Yes, though I remain steadfast that Yuro should probably follow.

Vote Count

[M] Gin (2) - Kisuke, Rukia

[M] Kisuke (1) - Shinji

19 1/2 hours left.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kisuke Urahara View Post
    He even changed his vote from Soifon to Aizen to create a tie, in which Jin, who has been defending him recently, hopped on at the chance, again with no logic of his own.
    My logic was that Gin had been talking. Bad logic, yes, and I do regret voting Aizen.